Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting here wondering when CFCA will start saying things like:
JB took advantage of my mental health issues by molesting me during the most vulnerable time in my life.
Now JB is taking advantage of me in his book.

Sorry folks, I just feel it in my bones that CFCA is going to flip her lid one day and accuse JB of many improprieties. I swear I can feel it.

Am I off my rocker?

No, you're not off your rocker. Could he be saying all this in book form to CYA? Establish all this psychosis, get a jump start to CYA? I might be reading through the lines, but on this info alone about being in NY with his client, he-how can I put this-he killed some birds with one stone by saying this, so it puts a kabash on these 'rumors' about the million dollar Palm Springs deal, distances himself from the imo, paid stories in the one gossip site that had the OH. photos. He is also critical about CA, but at one time wasn't he chummy with her and using her in part?

:waitasec: I might be confused-what's new, but I could swear it was CM who said words along the line of that's when she was in mourning and I thought Hu? because he said she was in mourning when she was out dancing.

I agree and ditto wonders. Just saying in general, fca is either a huge miricle or she is so bad off she needs to be somewhere for her long list of health issues, that list is growing. At the same time, she is still the girl next door, she's smart and is MOTY.

Well I think you all may be a bit confused. :floorlaugh: I think CM, because we know he has trouble keeping his facts straight - we saw that at trial - has one of those roulette wheel thingys with "his facts about FCA" printed all the way around the wheel. So what he does on any given day before he releases his" pronouncement of the day/week" to the media is - he gives that wheel a spin and "where it stops, nobody knows." Then he has his facts "from a known source". Course that wheel rarely stops in the same place twice...

So now you can consider yourself up-to-date and "fully informed".No, no thanks or applause is necessary ..:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Well I think you all may be a bit confused. :floorlaugh: I think CM, because we know he has trouble keeping his facts straight - we saw that at trial - has one of those roulette wheel thingys with "his facts about FCA" printed all the way around the wheel. So what he does on any given day before he releases his" pronouncement of the day/week" to the media is - he gives that wheel a spin and "where it stops, nobody knows." Then he has his facts "from a known source". Course that wheel rarely stops in the same place twice...

So now you can consider yourself up-to-date and "fully informed".No, no thanks or applause is necessary ..:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:skip: Many Thanks, LG! Are you trying to tell me I am not as confused as I thought:please:? Oh Yes, Thanks are certainly appropriate because you have just clarified a lot, not only for me, but for the masses that were led to believe we were all confused because of the media; when in truth, they did their share of trying to get us confused and continue spinning that other wheel of theirs, you know, like the one from the Twilight Zone:what:

:highfive:

BBM
So...I'm thinking that if he were to sue for defamation then Casey would have to be deposed? Would saying "it" to one of the doctors count?
Thanks, AZ!

If Jose's statements in the book are more along the lines of "Casey said George did X," then he won't get sued for defamation at all, because the statement is probably true, and even if it isn't, it isn't a statement of fact about George's character. It's a statement of fact about Casey's words.

BBM Funny, Lawson Lamar, Jeff Ashton's BOSS and you must have been watching different trials.

"But Lamar complained about "histrionics" in the case and said that prosecutor Jeff Ashton's behavior during closing arguments "disturbed all of us." Ashton is running against former boss Lamar.

"You don't diss the defense lawyer and you don't diss the solemnity of the courtroom," Lamar said. "To laugh and chuckle during closing argument is something that I had warned him six times through that trial, with Linda, 'Jeff, you've got to control your emotions.' "

Lamar added: "He didn't control his emotions at the end. I don't know what the ultimate effect was. It couldn't have helped."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ll-sheaffer-casey-anthony-anthony-prosecution

By the way, taking a book from conception to in the consumers hands in less than 120 days is an incredible feat. Had he put that much energy into the Anthony case, perhaps he wouldn't have lost.

Yes Rossva, Ashton did laugh. Jose's comments were so bazaar that even a monk who had taken the vow of silence would probably crack up at some of the comments he made. Jose only won because he dragged the trial out so long the jurors wanted to go home. One Juror had a cruise to go on and another missed his dogs. Casey's need for attention will be her demise. I can guarantee we will have the last laugh here. Karma is already beginning to kick in for Ms Casey. Comparing Ashton to Baez is like comparing Einstein to Donald Duck. Guess who Baez is???:floorlaugh:

I'm sitting here wondering when CFCA will start saying things like:
JB took advantage of my mental health issues by molesting me during the most vulnerable time in my life.
Now JB is taking advantage of me in his book.

Sorry folks, I just feel it in my bones that CFCA is going to flip her lid one day and accuse JB of many improprieties. I swear I can feel it.

Am I off my rocker?

Maybe that should be the contents of HER book. She might rake in some dough with that one.

VooDoo in The Graveyard, a great way to spend a Saturday evening

No, you're not off your rocker. Could he be saying all this in book form to CYA? Establish all this psychosis, get a jump start to CYA? I might be reading through the lines, but on this info alone about being in NY with his client, he-how can I put this-he killed some birds with one stone by saying this, so it puts a kabash on these 'rumors' about the million dollar Palm Springs deal, distances himself from the imo, paid stories in the one gossip site that had the OH. photos. He is also critical about CA, but at one time wasn't he chummy with her and using her in part?

Absolutely he was using CA and she was so busy kissing up to him cuz she wanted to see her dtr and couldn't see anything else beyond her nose apparently. But then again maybe she did know all along that he was using her cuz I (IMO) believe she gave JB blessings galore to use GA any way, shape and from to throw him under the slow moving bus (<cuz I think she loved torturing him for everything he did to her IMO) to get her dtr out of the D/P. I do still have to laugh though cuz I really don't think the Anthony's thought for one second that she would walk just like the rest of us.

Maybe not but a good roar on the floor is called for :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well I watched Ashton in action - doing most of his presentations and particularly the scientifc ones without notes - and I saw Baez reading his and being prompted off his phone screen.

If Ashton is passionate about the work he does - that's fine with me. I wonder just how long it's been since Lamar has worked a courtroom - or did he ever? Seems he just wanders around his lawyers saying - doing alright? I'll take a believer anyday. You are always welcome to support Baez.

BBM. I LOVE it! 'Ashton In Action'. He should use it in his campaign:rocker:

If Jose's statements in the book are more along the lines of "Casey said George did X," then he won't get sued for defamation at all, because the statement is probably true, and even if it isn't, it isn't a statement of fact about George's character. It's a statement of fact about Casey's words.

Oh thanks AZLawyer for expanding your definition. You gave an earlier one up thread and I thought :what: why don't I "get" what she is saying? Now you've made that information a bit larger - I won't be whining/wailing with my but but but's quite so often over in the legal thread.:blushing:

:skip: Many Thanks, LG! Are you trying to tell me I am not as confused as I thought:please:? Oh Yes, Thanks are certainly appropriate because you have just clarified a lot, not only for me, but for the masses that were led to believe we were all confused because of the media; when in truth, they did their share of trying to get us confused and continue spinning that other wheel of theirs, you know, like the one from the Twilight Zone:what:

:highfive:

You've got it now! CM is using a spin -cause he's not "technically driven" so he can provide the media with their spin - he's just doing it an old fashioned way that doesn't require thought - just a flip of that middle finger. :floorlaugh:

No, you're not off your rocker. Could he be saying all this in book form to CYA? Establish all this psychosis, get a jump start to CYA? I might be reading through the lines, but on this info alone about being in NY with his client, he-how can I put this-he killed some birds with one stone by saying this, so it puts a kabash on these 'rumors' about the million dollar Palm Springs deal, distances himself from the imo, paid stories in the one gossip site that had the OH. photos. He is also critical about CA, but at one time wasn't he chummy with her and using her in part?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely he was using CA and she was so busy kissing up to him cuz she wanted to see her dtr and couldn't see anything else beyond her nose apparently. But then again maybe she did know all along that he was using her cuz I (IMO) believe she gave JB blessings galore to use GA any way, shape and from to throw him under the slow moving bus (<cuz I think she loved torturing him for everything he did to her IMO) to get her dtr out of the D/P. I do still have to laugh though cuz I really don't think the Anthony's thought for one second that she would walk just like the rest of us.

I agree. It is iornic that this crosshair they used on GA, went as far to include a supposed family member in TX. Some interloper called that radio staion and spoke of the same chit and said it was coming out in a book and in a round about way, it's somewhat true, except it's not CA's book, it's JB's. I am REALLY starting to wonder who all was/is involved/used in all these 'planted stories'.

The rusty wheels in my head are now starting to come alive again. I have questions and a connect the dots thought, but I need some help, please. Wasn't it mentioned CA and GA were taping the Dr. P show in TX.? or was it Arizona? Funny, out of 50 States, the same areas keep repeating in these stories with-in the same timelines of what JB speaks of now. Don't hit me with a pillow, please, but I remember CA gave her thanks to Dr. P for bringing them to either Hollywood or CA and not TX or Arizona at the end of the last show on them. Imo, VERY P poor and cheap publicity stunts.:banghead: It makes me want to almost believe they were in cahooties:banghead:

I agree. It is iornic that this crosshair they used on GA, went as far to include a supposed family member in TX. Some interloper called that radio staion and spoke of the same chit and said it was coming out in a book and in a round about way, it's somewhat true, except it's not CA's book, it's JB's. I am REALLY starting to wonder who all was/is involed in all these 'planted stories'.

The rusty wheels in my head are now starting to come alive again. I have questions and a connect the dots thought, but I need some help, please. Wasn't it mentioned CA and GA were taping the Dr. P show in TX.? or was it Arizona? Funny, out of 50 States, the same areas keep repeating in these stories with-in the same timelines of what JB speaks of now. Don't hit me with a pillow, please, but I remember CA gave her thanks to Dr. P for bringing them to either Hollywood or CA and not TX or Arizona at the end of the last show on them. Imo, VERY P poor and cheap publicity stunts.:banghead: It makes me want to almost believe they were in cahooties:banghead:

I don't think we quite knew what was going on right after the trial. Baez was in the Houston airport - who could forget that shirt and those Bermudas, and Lippman was also somewhere in Tx, and I believe we also heard that George and Cindy passed through there on the way to Dr. Phil - but I was still in severe shock so it's all a scramble in my head. Apparently, according to Baez, FCA was no where near Tx. And wasn't that person the ex-wife of a FCA's uncle who was happy to say she's disliked GA for years ...and was trying to sell her memories of life as a "Anthony family member" to a bidder.

But then.....:waitasec:

We talk a lot about Grandparents and their love for their grandchildren. It's "Canada Day" on Sunday in Canada and a national holiday, so I am wandering around a bit in my attention span.

But here's a feel good story about grandparents and their grandbabies that is sure to bring tears to your eyes.

Sorry for the O/T mods.....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/story/2012/06/29/nl-629-grandson-atv-rescue.html

Pass the box of tissues, please. Thank you for sharing this Very touching story. I used to call my father 'My Popi' and still do to this day when recalling fond memories of my own father, I still miss him very much.

I don't think we quite knew what was going on right after the trial. Baez was in the Houston airport - who could forget that shirt and those Bermudas, and Lippman was also somewhere in Tx, and I believe we also heard that George and Cindy passed through there on the way to Dr. Phil - but I was still in severe shock so it's all a scramble in my head. Apparently, according to Baez, FCA was no where near Tx. And wasn't that person the wife of a cousin or something who was happy to say she's disliked GA for years ...

But then.....:waitasec:

I've heard of these immortal bermuda shorts, but to this day, have never seen that photo or the tight jeans photo-I tried to avoid as much as JB as possible away from the trial. If you can, would you oblige me, please? Then I can do the Ashton laugh too? tia:floorlaugh:

I've heard of these immortal bermuda shorts, but to this day, have never seen that photo or the tight jeans photo for that matter-I tried to avoid as much as JB as possible away from the trial. If you can, would you oblige me, please? Then I can do the Ashton laugh too? tia:floorlaugh:

Oh boy - I don't even know where to begin looking for either - the tight jeans shot was taken on Aruba when he was being interviewed by Dateline regarding securing the release of that guy G.something that was charged i the disappearance of Robin ? and took a large life insurance policy on her life the day they travelled to the Island. The fact he was standing on a big rock to look at least as tall as the interviewer was more interesting to me than the jeans.

Houston airport post trial - beige long Bermuda shorts, bright orange short sleeved shirt - open necked - a vision to behold.

You've got it now! CM is using a spin -cause he's not "technically driven" so he can provide the media with their spin - he's just doing it an old fashioned way that doesn't require thought - just a flip of that middle finger. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I almost responded before reading all the way through, to ask :waitasec: does he use his middle finger to spin the wheel?, until I read all of your post:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh boy - I don't even know where to begin looking for either - the tight jeans shot was taken on Aruba when he was being interviewed by Dateline regarding securing the release of that guy G.something that was charged i the disappearance of Robin ? and took a large life insurance policy on her life the day they travelled to the Island. The fact he was standing on a big rock to look at least as tall as the interviewer was more interesting to me than the jeans.

Houston airport post trial - beige long Bermuda shorts, bright orange short sleeved shirt - open necked - a vision to behold.

:floorlaugh: Seems he got his wardrobe malfunction going big time:floorlaugh: Shorts and short sleeve shirt=Appropriate Aruba wear. Jeans=Appropriate Texas wear. Don't you dare tell me he flashed a pocket square with these selections too:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Seems he got his wardrobe malfunction going big time:floorlaugh: Shorts and short sleeve shirt=Appropriate Aruba wear. Jeans=Appropriate Texas wear. Don't you dare tell me he flashed a pocket square with these selections too:floorlaugh:

No he managed to drop that little piece of fashion etiquette, but for the life of me I can't remember if he was wearing socks with his sandals. Hopefully another poster will enlighten us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member