Pedo Bear

We had a huge convention here in Atlanta last weekend - Dragon*Con - and someone was dressed up as Pedo Bear. He had a box bottom with candy in it with "FREE CANDY" written on the side of it. Once you get candy, someone that was with him gave you a button with "Pedo Bear" on it. Ill take a pic of the button and post it when I get home. I was NOT impressed.

Wow, this is just funny. Pedo Bear isn't a mascot for pedophiles, it's more of an internet joke used on forums like 4chan and Fark.com that started in 2004. The bear that is now known as Pedo Bear started as a character in a Japanese cartoon show that was known towards his behavior towards young girls. Then after that giving something the "Pedo Bear Seal Of Approval" became a running joke for news stories about pedophiles or weird stories involving children. It is not a mascot, it is a internet meme I seriously doubt pedophiles would adopt any mascot especially one that has been used as a running joke to label pedophiles on the internet for years.

http://www.pedobear.org/

images

Pedo Bear
25567403.png

now you are gonna hear about some young guy wearing a pedobear tshirt being chased down the street by an angry mob because of this warning memo.

i read fark too, it's always the pedobear or the chris hanson picture with 'have a seat' written on it.

now you are gonna hear about some young guy wearing a pedobear tshirt being chased down the street by an angry mob because of this warning memo.

i read fark too, it's always the pedobear or the chris hanson picture with 'have a seat' written on it.

This. I love that Chris Hanson meme.

pedobear-and-chris-hansen-doing-some-business-in-the-kitchen_00-485x449.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine