2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning while listening to Haskell, I could have sworn he said Caylee was somewhere else before being put in the trunk. I was thinking I misheard, so asked twice on here if that's what he said. I was pretty sure that's what he said, but no one else said anything about it. Headlines in the Orlando Sentinel about Haskell, and in the article he states the body was somewhere else before the trunk. But where? The house?

I've posted on this thread and others that IMHO Caylee was placed in the trunk on the 24th or 25th and removed on the 27th.

Where she was before that I have no clue (yet) but it had to be somewhere very cold to keep the body from turning into mush before being put into the trunk.

Why then do 2 cadaver dogs hit on the same spot in the back yard? Why would ICA put the body in the freezer, then haul it to the backyard, then move it to the trunk of her car?
Freezer to slow decomposition / hide body. Car backed in garage. Shovel to remove frozen body to trunk.
Body never in yard.
Dogs hit in backyard next to little white bench something to clean decomp rinse off, wash?
Just a working theory in progress.
MOO

I'm pretty sure they did, but it's been a long time so I could very well be mistaken. I'm going to try to search for where the dogs alerted at or by the sandox. Anyone else remember this?

I'm saying I don't recall it being mentioned in testimony during the trial. I would think if this were reliable evidence, it would have made it into testimony last week.

Now, maybe it did get mentioned in court, and I just never heard it. I dunno.

Regarding the bags, both Annie D. and LP say KC lives in the present moment. Annie said that KC is not that smart to do something like this alone.
From what we know, I don't think KC is that calculated in her thinking. CA sure plans ahead tho!

Annie was right, Casey was not smart enough, that's why she's on trial for murder. What smarts does it take to kill your 3 year old, dump her body in the woods, and tell lies?

Well, I noticed hardly anyone on WS likes LP except for me and a few others. I just don't see why he would lie. He had loads of publicity lying or not.

I disagree, I don't believe Padilla knows diddly about anything, including about RK. LP has a history of lying that rivals Casey's. Not one thing he says is believable, it's all about the show and drawing attention to himself. Truthfully, he sickens me.

I'm with you there, Chilly ... I can't believe shows are still interested in him ... IMO, Lenny has a huge case of hero-envy and can't stand the fact that Kronk came along and stumbled across Caylee when so many people had tried for so long to find her .... Didn't I read something a while back about Kronk's lawyer warning Padilla about his accusations ??

I'm certain that Casey had some plan for hiding the body prior to the murder. Whatever that plan was did not work out for some reason, which is why she finally just tossed Caylee into the woods. She had to get that awful smell out of the car.

JG gave a police interview which is available online. He tells police he and KC used to go into those woods to have sex and that ..... (paraphrasing) if he had to guess at where KC would put CMA, he said those woods. I think this interview was July 2008, but body not found until Dec. I find this puzzling -- I know about the hurricane flooding, but still.

imo

Freezer to slow decomposition / hide body. Car backed in garage. Shovel to remove frozen body to trunk.
Body never in yard.
Dogs hit in backyard next to little white bench something to clean decomp rinse off, wash?
MOO

How would you move a frozen body with a shovel?

Body never in yard.
MOO
I like where you're going with this but I can't get over the fact that the dogs hit in that spot a whole month after her disappearance. I can't help but think that the actual body had to be placed there at a pretty significant point of decomp. (so gross to think about/type)

Regarding the bags, both Annie D. and LP say KC lives in the present moment. Annie said that KC is not that smart to do something like this alone.
From what we know, I don't think KC is that calculated in her thinking. CA sure plans ahead tho!

I agree with you about their personal attributes, but I don't for a minute think CA knew those garbage bags were connected to Caylee's remains. Nope. Just like I don't think GA knew about the duct tape. There have been a number of members here who said they do this kind of thing with garbage bags, so it kind of fits CA's planning head style. But even so, at some point I think KC went into coverup mode around that house, just in case. mo

I'm not one to go for the complicated answer. Especially when no evidence points me to a complicated answer. In my view, this child died, was moved to the back yard, and shortly thereafter was moved to the trunk of ICA's car where it remained for 3-5 days.

But that's just me. Like someone else said, I doubt anyone will ever really know the truth of what happened.

Body never in yard.
MOO

That goes along with my working theory too. There was a freezer in the garage. It is seen in the pictures.

I disagree, I don't believe Padilla knows diddly about anything, including about RK. LP has a history of lying that rivals Casey's. Not one thing he says is believable, it's all about the show and drawing attention to himself. Truthfully, he sickens me.

He was amusing for about five minutes, but then it got old. He knows no more now than he did on the day he bailed ICA out- he's the doofus that thought she would tell the truth to him as soon as she got home, while the rest of us were saying whaaaat?
He must never have met a sociopath before. She took his $50K and kicked him out of her house....
His nephew Tony contributed to this site at one time, he said Leonard is simply a media *advertiser censored*, just does everything for attention, and he would like to give the impression he was on the inside of this case, but in fact he spent minimal time in the Anthony home and most of what he says is second hand picked up from websites and other crime shows...

Well, I noticed hardly anyone on WS likes LP except for me and a few others. I just don't see why he would lie. He had loads of publicity lying or not.

He had loads of publicity because of his lies. If he'd told the truth after bailing Casey out of jail, he wouldn't have had anything to say that would have kept him in the media. No one would be interested in hearing that Casey never said a word to him and he only spent a few minutes in the house.

At one point he told a huge elaborate story that Casey supposedly told him a few days after he bailed her out. He says she was sitting on the couch in the Anthony living room and told him a story about Zanny and her sister and their kids in the park abducting Caylee. The truth is, he was not in the house on that day and Casey never said boo to him. He made the entire thing up.

I like Lenny just fine-- he came running to try and help find Caylee, and I think his heart has always been in the right place. He got an eyeopening by tangling with KC, though, and I don't think he'll ever quite recover. He's incensed, but a true advocate of Caylee's. He wants justice for her very badly.

His style and theories? Well... :crazy:

JG gave a police interview which is available online. He tells police he and KC used to go into those woods to have sex and that ..... (paraphrasing) if he had to guess at where KC would put CMA, he said those woods. I think this interview was July 2008, but body not found until Dec. I find this puzzling -- I know about the hurricane flooding, but still.

imo

If that was her plan all along, I have to wonder why it took her so long to do it. Why drive around all that time with the body in the trunk?

How would you move a frozen body with a shovel?
* warning! not trying to be morbid
Have you ever had to try and seperate two chicken breasts frozen together. Heck even drumsticks?p
Even handling ice cold meat, IMO gloves aren't enough for a frozen 30# baby.

I definitely think KC cell phone records and Tim Miller,

TM was not impressed by the way the family conducted themselves though.
He said that no other family he and his org. were trying to help ever acted the way they did.

I think KC hid the bigger canvas laundry bag in the garbage bag as an out of sight, out of mind tactic because CA would have asked where the smaller one of the two was.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member