17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Trayvon know GZ was carrying a gun?

According to GZ's father it was when they were fighting and TM saw the gun was when he said "you are going to die tonight". Let me find the links again. Here ya go:

After nearly a minute of being beaten, George was trying to get his head off the concrete, trying to move with Trayvon on him, into the grass. In doing so, his firearm was shown. Trayvon Martin said something to the effect of 'you're going to die now or you're going to die tonight,' something to that effect. He continued to beat George and at some point, George pulled his pistol and did what he did.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1386981.html

I could be wrong but my understanding is GZ's father is now claiming when TM saw the gun he told GZ you are going to die tonight, or going to die NOW.. Something like that...
Now, does that make any sense to you? Supposedly a 17 year old kid sees a grown man with a gun and the kid tell the man with the gun..YOU ARE GOING TO DIE TONIGHT.. I don't think so...JMHO

Well for good measure, you can also add "I am going to kill you" that per GZ's dad, Tray told GZ while giving him some apparent minor injuries. Combined together that could make a person fear for his life. His dad also added that GZ was trying to move the fight to the grass ,so his head would not be hitting the concrete pavement repeatedly.. And I guess that explains why Tray's body was not located in a spot closer to the concrete . My, all angles are covered.

Anything is possible, but an investigation should have happened and the detective on the case
should not have been over ride, he wanted an arrest.

Interesting point. I wonder what if any exposure the HOA has in this? Zimmerman claims he was running an errand when he encountered Trayvon so apparently he wasn't on "watch patrol" or whatever it is called.

I also wonder what it will do to property values what with the shooting and a major celeb tweeting about an address there. What was he thinking anyway? Was he trying to incite violence, start a tour bus line, collect the $10K from the New Black Panthers? It wouldn't seem there was anything good that could have come from that tweet. IMO

Business owners in Sanford are saying business is down...I think a restaurant owner stated on NewsCh13 last night that he'd lost something like $10,000 in the last week or two. Don't know about property values.

IIRC, Gz's father said that GZ was reaching for his cell phone and Trayvon saw the gun, and that's when Trayvon supposedly said, "you're going to die now or you're going to die tonight. Not 100% sure though.

Makes no sense, in my opinion

JMHO

This is JMHO but I'll answer.

No, not at first. I think GZ had it holstered when he first approached Trayvon.

I did a whole lot of listening to the 40 seconds of screaming we have on that 911 call. I hear a couple of "OH NO!" and even "OH **T" too. I think the gun became exposed during the scuffle - probably when GZ went to pull it and that's when Trayvon really started screaming.

But, again, that's JMHO.

WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH???
When asked to stop he was defiant and proceeded.
Bobby Rush was asked to get off the floor.
Maybe they wont let him back on....I wonder?

Why the sun glasses? Is that another thingy used in silly profiling in combination to the hoodie with cap up.

Welcome to the Twilight zone.

No doubt twilight zone

So we have someone who claims to be in a life or death struggle, but in this horrific struggle he doesn't get any injury that would even have him going to the hospital, no fat lip, no black eyes, and certainly no broken nose or gash to the back of his head. I have seen guys in the neighborhood get worse injuries from playing flag football. His clothes aren't grass stained or torn, in fact his shirt is still tucked in.

We have a guy who claims he shot someone who was looming over him smacking his head into the ground, and it is a close contact wound directly to the chest, and yet there is NO blood seen on his light grey t shirt....as far as can see not a drop that would be as big as my little finger....

We have a dead young man in a position that appears to all accounts to be entirely contrary to the position that he would be found in if the shooter is telling the truth.

And we have a police department that seems as if they can't find their a@@ with both hands and a flashlight, with leaks everywhere and nothing confirmed and people stepping aside and fingers pointing in every which direction

Even Duke LaX was not quite this FUBAR IMO JMHO and stuff

IIRC, Gz's father said that GZ was reaching for his cell phone and Trayvon saw the gun, and that's when Trayvon supposedly said, "you're going to die now or you're going to die tonight. Not 100% sure though.

Makes no sense, in my opinion

JMHO

Ok, I see what you all are saying now.

Ima

I was thinking about these two supposed good friends of GZ, Taafe and Oliver. Things they said never quite added up, in my opinion.

They both first came out portraying themselves as his close and good friend, but as time went on it was shown that they weren't all that close or knew him all that well. It's strange that Taafe lost a son last year yet GZ just now sends him a message saying he's sorry about his son, wouldn't GZ have already known that? Oliver, it turns out is more of a social acquantance, and iirc, ( and I will look for a link) he spoke to him at work but they didn't hang out out together. They spoke as if they had inside evidence and knowledge, yet when pressed, they always say it's just the same info we've all heard.

Could it be that their staunch defense is more intended to protect the HOA than GZ?

JMHO

NG cut Taaffe mike last nite. He kept on rambling. Nobody else could talk.

The police report does not say there was blood on his clothes.

But, it does say there was blood coming from GZ's nose and back of the head.

Witnesses said GZ had his hands on TM's body. They also saw him touch the back of his head after touching the body. I think any blood on face or head could have been TM's and the police should have taken samples of the blood to determine who's blood it was. Isn't that what they usually do?

Well for good measure, you can also add "I am going to kill you" that per GZ's dad, Tray told GZ while giving him some apparent minor injuries. Combined together that could make a person fear for his life. His dad also added that GZ was trying to move the fight to the grass ,so his head would not be hitting the concrete pavement repeatedly.. And I guess that explains why Tray's body was not located in a spot closer to the concrete . My, all angles are covered.
BBM

Not exactly, my friend. Tray's feet were on the sidewalk with the rest of his body stretched out in the grass. The problem dear old Dad didn't get covered was the fact that the body was facing the ground exactly 180 degrees in the OPPOSITE direction from where his son's head was supposedly getting slammed into the sidewalk.

Unless of course, Dad wants to put forth the argument that Tray was using his FEET to slam his son's head.

Why not? He was acting suspiciously according to GZ, and was staring at all the houses as he was walking down the sidewalk. He had his hands at his waistband, as if he had a weapon. I would be scared for my life had I seen either of these men, quite frankly. How many burglaries had happened in this neighborhood? TM clearly had stolen in the past according to the random search of his backpack in October, who brings a flathead screwdriver and jewelry to school like that? I am convinced that he was acting suspicious and GZ was doing what he thought was best to protect the neighborhood.

BBM

Seriously??? So now it's a crime or suspicious to look at houses that you walk by while walking home???

Wow. I guess I'm a criminal.

Under the circumstances, a competent medical examiner would have checked every inch of TM's body. And documented any abrasions, bruises or other marks with photographs. The bullet wound was clearly the cause of death, but other marks help complete the story.

I am still not sure how many people on this case were competent, or doing an honorable job.

:(

Business owners in Sanford are saying business is down...I think a restaurant owner stated on NewsCh13 last night that he'd lost something like $10,000 in the last week or two. Don't know about property values.

I saw that as well but thought he said in the last few days he had lost the $10K. I do know he said he has had to lay people off.

His resturant is The Willow Tree and is nationally know for it's German food. I've never eaten there but I've been to several resturants and bars on that street and always enjoyed myself.

Yep she sure did. And that Oliver guy, he got just as defensive with Dr. Drew as he did with Vinnie - using almost the same words about "if you're going to keep interrupting me" stuff.

Oliver gets me. He said to Dr. Drew - "I was in a unique position to be doing this" - IMHO this guy is out to get a job. He was in television before and he's hungry - so he saw this "opportunity" to get his face back out there.

Taafe - I got my own opinons on this guy and his motivations - but I will keep those to myself.

JMHO but both of them need to move on and certainly don't do GZ any favors when they have been on camera.

BBM

Not exactly, my friend. Tray's feet were on the sidewalk with the rest of his body stretched out in the grass. The problem dear old Dad didn't get covered was the fact that the body was facing the ground exactly 180 degrees in the OPPOSITE direction.

Unless of course, Dad wants to put forth the argument that Tray was using his FEET to slam his son's head onto the sidewalk.

Papa

I have no doubt that will be the next incarnation of the story if he reads any of this board. That is an amazing piece of sleuthing. Thank you.

My son got in trouble in school yesterday for wearing a hoodie with the hood up. Since when is it wrong for a person to stand up for something he believes in? It's sad to me. I think a teenage boy who has enough guts to take a stand is something to be applauded.

This whole case makes me sick. I don't know how people can't see the racism in what GZ did. But either way, he had no reason or right to shoot that child. If he was SO afraid for his life, why not hold him at gunpoint until police arrived? Why did he have to shoot to kill??

Seriously???!! Does it say in the student handbook that they can't wear hoods?

I saw that, he wouldn't let the other guest, the attorney, get a word in.

Did you hear Oliver when he was giving the example of what happens when a police officer shoots someone and relating it to GZ? I wanted to scream thru the tv, GZ ISN'T A POLICE OFFICER! :banghead:

But others did jump in and say the same thing.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members