trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Casey I am only guessing here so I take it Logan filed and Ej took off with the kid to escape giving him custody so she drove to San Antonio and then killed the kid for this reason is this right? I dont understand why she just didnt take him to TS or some other place?

She will be back soon, she met a local young lady at the Jack in the Box who needs a little help with a turkey baster.

Hey, it was Gods will

You're in good form today! :slap: :floorlaugh:

Saw this the other day and I just love it. To whom ever Photoshopped it...Thank you!
JusticeforGabriel-1.jpg

I missed all of that too dont know anything about it all I can say is I lived with and married a man that turned out to be horrible beyond words who after I finally divorced him has not called or layed eyes on his child in over 10 years.

For this reason right here I was afraid to leave. His parents were millionairs and I knew he would fight me for custody, not because he cared 1 ounce about his own offspring but beacuse he didnt want to pay support.

I waited till the kid turned 14 and he knew exactly what would happen if we went to court. He split as I suspected. Good ridence.

In a custody battle many times the one with the most money wins. maybe this was the case with TS but I dont know. I suspect she was young and we already know from yesterday she had a bad homelife, so im sure she had issues. We all do

There were articles that quoted her oldest daughter who said TS was a terrible mother, yelled at them and neglected them and then "kidnapped" them, took them away from the dad etc. The children seemed to have been in a much better place with their Dad than her. jmo

Here we go again, round and round and round! :dizzy:

Speaking of Casey I am only guessing here so I take it Logan filed and Ej took off with the kid to escape giving him custody so she drove to San Antonio and then killed the kid for this reason is this right? I dont understand why she just didnt take him to TS or some other place?

Cause even EJ knows that TS would be a horrific option.

Huh - so now the court clerk is in on it, too???

^^^that is such a sweet picture. I missed the morning session, and am NOT suprised she is still on diect. I have to admit, she put me to sleep yesterday. Her rambling is sure a great sleeping pill.

Mel

And thats the $64 thousand question: did she kill him or hand him off to someone else, nobody knows, there are only theories

I think the Defense is going to try to stretch this out so that they will have her "good christian" persona in the mind of the jury for the weekend.

Good background information for those not familiar with Tammi Smith.

For eight weeks, the Tribune has combed through police reports and court records from numerous jurisdictions across the country and conducted interviews with more than a dozen people related to the case and the pair’s pasts.

Together, the documents and interviews reveal the story of a troubled young mother eager to be free from her baby and a woman desperate for a second chance at motherhood.

Troubled pasts

Smith once worked as an exotic dancer in New Orleans, aspired to be a country music singer pursuing fortune and fame in Nashville, Tenn., and at one time was married to two men at the same time, according to police reports and court records.

In 2001, she paid to give her three children up for adoption to her ex-husband and his wife after a costly 2½-year custody battle, according to Smith and the second of her five husbands, Keith Facio. More recently, Smith tried to adopt children from China and Africa, according to her MySpace page, which has since been blocked from public view.

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=7721.70;wap2

Logan was threatening to take him to Illinois? Didn't she originally say Indiana or something?

Btw, the church they are talking about is most likely the Glass and Garden church, kind of a large local landmark. I am surprised that such a fine, upstanding Christian like TS isn't very familiar with it.
http://www.thegardenaz.com

Also, why would EJ need to go to the Scottsdale library to make documents when EJ lived about a mile from the Tempe library? That statement makes no sense.

While TS and Gabriel are running around all day long, Tammi helping ES, where's Hannah?

I'm behind,sorry .
She also said they dropped the adoption classes because it was interrupting Hannah's home life and in the next breath she said she worked 7 days a week. Ummm,wouldn't that interrupt Hannah's homelife? and why would you be looking for another baby if you work every day?

geez, heaven forbid the store manager take a break, even though it's not lunch time!

sheesh........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member