GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor, misunderstood RSO. Probably being framed. :rolleyes:

LOL Not buying it!

Not one phone call all weekend!
She is home alone dont you call to make sure she is ok?
How could he go all weekend and not call her?
Hinkey!

Because he was busy taking a long trip??
And again, lies, lies, lies.:liar:

Poor, misunderstood RSO. Probably being framed. :rolleyes:

Well what if he Did not do anything to her?

Personally i dont think SOs should ever get out of jail but they do.
If he did it let him fry if he didnt find out who did.

Sorry but I dont think he did it! Even tho he is a sex offender!

http://myfox8.com/2012/04/26/husband-of-missing-soldier-suspicious-of-sex-offender/

Mike said on the Today Show that the text message 'got home safely' was sent via Kelli's phone to Holbert.

"Mike also said he's suspicious of purported text messages from Kelli to Holbertsaying that she had made it home safely."

Did anyone other than Mike confirm the texts were sent from Kelli's phone to Holbert's? If Mike outed that, why hasn't it been confirmed by authorities?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7846794&postcount=770/thread 7,#770

Still, anybody could have sent the text using Kelli's phone just like anybody could use Kelli's phone to send a text to Justin or whomever.

Doesn't solve the case though because, if I intercepted her after she was dropped off, I'd want to point back in the direction of the man who gave her a ride home too. :waitasec:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7848185&postcount=866/thread 7,#866

The words never came out of Mike's mouth in the video that accompanies the article that the text was sent to Holbert. The article reads that way though. That is a serious mistake by the reporter. Mike's words in the interview don't back up the words written in the article that claim that Mike said who the 'got home safely' text was sent to. Mike simply says he doesn't believe Kelli sent the text.

That's very bad if they put words in Mike's mouth.

Well what if he Did not do anything to her?

Personally i dont think SOs should ever get out of jail but they do.
If he did it let him fry if he didnt find out who did.

Sorry but I dont think he did it! Even tho he is a sex offender!

Well, I'm sure he appreciates the support!!!!!!

It makes perfect sense for Kelli to text Nick H. Id think when she wanted out of the car he didnt want to leave her there and said let me know u got home safe.

And id be interested to know how Mike knew that also!

Disregard though because we can't trust a single article as a source. The words MB speaks on the video don't match what's written in the article. :banghead:
As far as I know, MB never said that.

There are so many unanswered questions that leads me to widen the scope as to the "who" did it. As far as the RSO I don't know if he did or he didn't. What doesn't add up for me is his Victim was 5 years old. Years pass and no other Crimes (that we know of). I think the lack of LE verified Info has led many to include looking at others :moo:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7848185&postcount=866/thread 7,#866

The words never came out of Mike's mouth in the video that accompanies the article that the text was sent to Holbert. The article reads that way though. That is a serious mistake by the reporter. Mike's words in the interview don't back up the words written in the article that claim that Mike said who the 'got home safely' text was sent to. Mike simply says he doesn't believe Kelli sent the text.

That's very bad if they put words in Mike's mouth.

Woe, you remember when they were taking the videos off online? And then showing the whole video? Maybe they cut that part out. Or maybe it was just bad reporting. :maddening:

When I run across an article or post that makes a claim, I'll have to wait and read further to see if someone protests the information and/or if there is a source for the information.

I was wondering why we hadn't discussed that more, the claim that MB knew who the text was sent to. Madeleine74 caught the disconnect between the written word and Mike speaking on video early on. Her post didn't show up until further down the thread.

On another note, still waiting for the source for the times attached to the texts. So far, no source has been posted.

Woe, you remember when they were taking the videos off online? And then showing the whole video? Maybe they cut that part out. Or maybe it was just bad reporting. :maddening:

True, but since we don't know what's true, we have to go with that MB never said that. Plus the author didn't put it quotes either. But anybody reading the article would conclude the text was sent to Holbert. Bad!

True, but since we don't know what's true, we have to go with that MB never said that. Plus the author didn't put it quotes either. But anybody reading the article would conclude the text was sent to Holbert. Bad!

Now see I thought that text was sent to Justin!

LOL

And I think he might have been quick to tell all; not wanting to be pointed out as the perp seeing what his past was like!

I agree!
And i think he was scared sheetless!
I also think Kelli would have done some damage to him bruises or cuts or scratches! Im sure LE checked him for that.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7849714&postcount=936/thread 7,#936

This post by mamamia54 caught my eye. It's a longshot indeed. But, could Kelli's car have been at a garage for repairs just before she went missing? Since mamamia posted about the car, we have heard an area rapist that smells like oil and could a mechanic is on the loose. :waitasec:

If Kelli had left her car somewhere recently, he could have access to her address and know how cute she was and targeted her. He could have waited near her apartment for her to come home.

Not likely, but possible.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7849714&postcount=936/thread 7,#936

This post by mamamia54 caught my eye. It's a longshot indeed. But, could Kelli's car have been at a garage for repairs just before she went missing? Since mamamia posted about the car, we have heard an area rapist that smells like oil and could a mechanic is on the loose. :waitasec:

If Kelli had left her car somewhere recently, he could have access to her address and know how cute she was and targeted her. He could have waited near her apartment for her to come home.

Not likely, but possible.

Anything is likely Woe. I myself never gave the car any thought after
it was said her car was found backed-up in it's usual place.
I forget now where that came from, possibly LE after interviews.

I'm not great at remembering things, but I think someone mentioned
someone could have had his eye on her at the bar and followed
them.? Another scenario!!

Thread 7 was longer than the previous threads and ends with posts dated April 29.

No source/link was posted in thread 7 confirming the time either text was sent and no official reports as to whom they were sent to either.

Anything is likely Woe. I myself never gave the car any thought after
it was said her car was found backed-up in it's usual place.
I forget now where that came from, possibly LE after interviews.

I'm not great at remembering things, but I think someone mentioned
someone could have had his eye on her at the bar and followed
them.? Another scenario!!

If LE said that about Kelli's car, they said it after April 30. I'll post it if I see it.:)

Now see I thought that text was sent to Justin!

LOL

That's what Matt H. said (probably true, whoever Justin is). I'm searching for info about text messages that has been confirmed by Official LE sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288