2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury will wake up tomorrow and just think the DTs closing was a bad dream!!!

Yes, the last thing they will remember tonight is elephants, candles and CM speaking of his Teenage years in 1700's

Well, I'm glad they recessed. Not really fair to the Prosecution.

I agree....the jury can go back and get some food and sleep, and LDB can have her whole 2:45...I don't care if the jury has the Defense closing in their minds...it was so confusing...they will probably just throw up their hands and forget it all.

Oh well
Glad I didn't plan anything for tomorrow 'cause I'm weaning off Ativan after 5 years - I know, bad timing.

Remember, if you light a candle, watch out for elephants, and do something with the Constitution, I"m not entirely sure what, but if you have questions, ask Mr. Mason.

Can I take my powdered wig off now that I put on due to CM's inspiring words? Or should I wear it to the fireworks display tonight (if our thunderstorms pass here)?

Bill S ....does it advantage the state to be right before they go into deliberations.....maybe/maybe not

studies are split

I agree....the jury can go back and get some food and sleep, and LDB can have her whole 2:45...I don't care if the jury has the Defense closing in their minds...it was so confusing...they will probably just throw up their hands and forget it all.

I hope she uses every minute of it.

IDK, if the timing was so great, why did CM ramble on and take up so much time?

Damn, Damn, Damn! I refuse to watch the TV tonight!!! The talking heads will go wild!!!
Hope I don't get a T/O but I am so angry the jury is left with that carp on the brain!!!

Hmm I don't know about that, it was so unfocused and sometimes off the wall I don't know how much they will remember. I know they will remember JA clear and concise and I am sure LDB will bring it home in the morning. I have faith in most of the jury.

I know this comment will not be popular with some people...but after that closing from JB trashing poor Ga,If I was GA-I would NEVER EVER talk to ICA again for allowing her lawyer to do that to me!!JUST UNREAL!!

if he can still talk to her after she murdered his granddaughter, this is small potatoes. i'm not sure that he has not "washed his hands" of her forever, though.

I am sure the jury enjoyed the full day with only one sidebar though...wouldn't you all agree? This day has been for the records! :clap:

OHHH My..I am so disappointed..however..This is good for SA as the jury will last hear from SA..get their charge froom JP and go directly to delibbbbberrrration!!..

Unfprtunately I have been called into work for tomorrow..a rare event as a contract worker..Geesh!! and have no ability to watch or listen to LDB..I will look for that immediately!! when I get home!!

I guess after that I will be at the mercy of WS reportings :rocker:

If I were on the jury, I'd have said over and over "I don't remember that testimony or evidence being like what he just said" during Baez and Mason talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie