AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good everyone else heard that too! I thought I was hearing things

I so hope NG rips her a new one - won't need any more colonics! Good move, TPS, going on NG!!!!

Sorry, that's why I have to leave.

Right now Nancy Grace is fawning all over these two people. Talking about how special Ms Tammi and her husband are??????? WTH?

Wow she looks so calm in the court videos

NG called the Smiths a very special couple and gushed about how they had the hearts set on adopting this little boy. She's acting like they are devastated by the disappearance. And the Smiths are trying to play up to that a tiny bit but you can tell they aren't feeling any distress. I really with NG's team would do a bit of research before NG makes an AZZ of herself by pandering to a couple of extortionist nut bars whose stories keep changing minute by minute.

Someone should send Nancy this nutters FB messages! she is coddling them like they are saints.

Look at the husband fumblin with his words!!

Right now Nancy Grace is fawning all over these two people. Talking about how special Ms Tammi and her husband are??????? WTH?

:puke:

I really wish NG would get a membership here at WS cause she doesn't know what the h3ll she's talkin' about!

Not that it matters but it seems like Jack Smith is quite a bit older then Tammy, he appears to be old enough to be her father.

NG called the Smiths a very special couple and gushed about how they had the hearts set on adopting this little boy. She's acting like they are devastated by the disappearance. And the Smiths are trying to play up to that a tiny bit but you can tell they aren't feeling any distress. I really with NG's team would do a bit of research before NG makes an AZZ of herself by pandering to a couple of extortionist nut bars whose stories keep changing minute by minute.

To late...

The Smiths are on NG. Tammi says she's only known Eliz 3 or 4 weeks!

Huh? Doesn't that conflict with the meeting her in the airport story, let alone wouldn't that mean Tammi is claiming that Elizabeth gave her son to them to take care of about a day after they met?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail