TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I am in a box with only a small amount of "maybe" facts. All I know is two people have lied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXHOPE
GRACE: OK. Billie Dunn, what have you done to look for Hailey?

DUNN: Got ahold of all of her friends. We pass out flyers. We get ahold of the media. We talk to the media all the time to try to keep her face out there.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../12/ng.01.html

BD is no Beth Hollaway is she????

Nor is she a Clint Dunn

Hailey could have been drugged and carried out of the house at any time of night.IMO

Possible.....That could be why B is saying...when she checked in on H, she is not POSITIVE..H was IN her bed....she THOUGHT she was...since she did not actually SEE her....just the covers..and assumed she was...

You have a good point....she very well could have....

Snipped another:
"There is a video floating out there (sorry no link) of a male neighbor looking over a fence into Hailey's yard talking about seeing her there talking on the phone that day."

Was this a video that was on the news?

I believe it was a video that went with a newspaper story. I also remember seeing it.

Two days prior to Hailey going missing. No, Hailey did not look happy. What I find strange is Billy's hand isn't even on her daughter. I know when I've been in pictures like this, I place my hand on my child's leg so as to include them. Does this make sense?

I'm curious as to whether BD spoiled SA more on Christmas than her own children. It would be totally normal for a 13 yr old to be upset cuz mom's boyfriend got better and more gifts from Santa....KWIM?

where they hunted,on any close friend or relatives property they knew,they should all have thier properties checked from that group.

I am still asking these burning questions....

To all locals....Does LE know about the missing SD cards from the Game/Trap Cameras on SA's family property?

Is this a fact or was it a rumor on FB?

Was the location SA's Grandmother's or his Mother's property?

WHY haven't they called in TES to search????

Dear God...Please Bring Hailey HOME!!!!

Wow this is a great post.

BBM: This is the first I have seen it said that his uncle saw him at his mom's house. It has probably been brought out by now, but is it possible that he had time to zip by his mom's right after he walked out of his job, get his uncle to "see him" like he apparently got his boss to do, and then left immediately to go back to BD's house? And good point about the battery could have been removed, thus no pinging. Could have removed it on and off at his own convenience.

Is there a way to determine when your phone is turned on and off,battery in/out...like initalizing with the system or something when it turned on?

After examining the enlarged photo, I am still of the opinion that Hailey is not a happy camper in that photo. The clenched fist concerns me. Her facial expression, IMO, is not a smile. It looks more like she is "trying" to smile and it's not working. Just my opinion.

I was looking at the photo as well..

Now my eyes are a bit old eh? but it looked to me like Hailey's lips were pressed tightly together..i see no smile..

bd is leaning into sa...for me, this means bd is happy to be in the picture..jmo

but Hailey's body is sat straight up..she doesnt seem to be leaning in towards her mother..to me, it seems shes not into the moment...again jmo

not that i know if it really means anything..but its been said by some talking heads over the yrs( no link, just me paraphrasing) that body language says alot about a person...jmo

eta Logging off now...but my prayers are with hailey

Im not much of a sluether...just a mom whos heart breaks for Hailey..

just a mom who follows missing cases ,and these children are all precious ,and I wonder how things like this can happen and what makes people tick

eta again, before i gol, let me clarify that I was talking about the photo of hd, bd and sa sitting on the sofa..

a poster, was kind enuff to send me a link to the photo of the fireplace, i hadnt seen that one b4

The more I think of it......the phone was not pinging at all during that time. Had it been, they would have said in another area or what not, they said NO PHONE USAGE. They didn't use the word "Calls" at all, only pings. He pulled the battery IMO.

And to add... if he followed cases in the media he would know that he can't be pinged or tracked if he takes the battery out.

just speculation here...not creating a rumor by any means...

Since H was said to be afraid of S....If he was going to get her to come with him somewhere...by herself...IMO....and only my opinion...she would probably refuse...

soooo....my point is....to drug someone....there would be no resisting...no arguing...no fighting...no attention drawn....someone could just carry them out...in the dark...

and ...since there was drugs available....this is just a theory....but have been thinking about B making a statement..that she checked in on H that morning...to ease her mind...(from what????) but also implying she didn't really SEE her.....there could be a connection....imo....my 2 cents

The words in the affidavit are "NO PHONE USAGE". It is IMO there were no pings. They were not talking about "calls" at this point, only pings.
Hi all:seeya: just checking in for a few. Was so hoping for some sort of break. The whole ping conversation has shades of Trenton Duckett's case. I remember trying to determine if the phone could be pinged when it was off. We were all questioning her trip to Ocala, the gas station receipt and the mapping. Still to this day I get cornfused:waitasec: on pinging.

Question about cell phone---Did Billie take hers to work or leave it at home for kids to use?

I agree. Someone had mentioned that maybe he was out of range of any tower, but according to the Verizon Wireless coverage map below (from http://www.verizonwireless.com/wireless-coverage-area-map.shtml) , he would have to have driven quite some distance between getting out of range, and his phone would have pinged at other towers, IMHO:

attachment.php

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but I was afraid if I didn't grab it while still on page 2 I wouldn't find it again!

This map I am learning is very deceptive. While it shows coverage all the way up and around 208, I have been told by locals that once you get off of 208 at all there is limited to no coverage. So..... lovely, it just makes it even harder!

I have thought this since I saw BD on NG talking about HD being in bed.
But then I flip flop and think it happened after SA left work after being there only a few minutes.
I wonder if SA could have stayed up after BD went to bed or got out of bed during the night.

My thoughts exactly...if something happened the night maybe entering her room etc.....
Shawn goes to works and clearly was having issues decides he can't stay at work....must go back to see or talk to Hailey.

Then phone has the 2 hour dead time
Then arrives at Mom's...(for support?)

I posted the clip of the video with the neighbor. I don't know how to bring that over here, but it's post #516 on Thread 23. I know you can click on my user name and see all my posts to find it easier, if that helps.

I don't know how to bring it over here, but I located it and watched it. It was probably the one I saw, although I thought I could see more of his face. If it is the one, I stand corrected -- my memory of it was incorrect.

Snipped and BBM
ATM at 6:20 then traveled to North Synder visit mom 15 minutes... where was the atm and how much time from ATM to Mom home? Then visited mom for 15 minutes or did Billie mean she only spend 15 minutes in synder travel time and visit?

I'm trying to see if I can confirm where Billie works, and where her mom lives, so I can get a more exact travel time on that.

Looking at all the vids and photos recently of all the people surrounding her life,if a child wanted to go live with another parent and there were arguments,alot would have been said in anger.If she mentioned telling what was going on,she was a liability to what could get alot of people in trouble.She didn't have her shoes or jacket,she didn't walk out of that house on her own.What would have made SA threaten to kill Hailey and BD already that year?
That is one of the things that bothers me, she supposedly left without her hoodie. Wasn't it stated that her friends said she would never go anywhere without it?

Snipped another:
"There is a video floating out there (sorry no link) of a male neighbor looking over a fence into Hailey's yard talking about seeing her there talking on the phone that day."

Was this a video that was on the news?

YES! But which one I don't know :(

Cell phone charger you plug into your car lighter accessory spot. If the car is turned off will the cell phone charge if plugged in there?

Will it ping while doing that?

Or she ran out of the house in fear,went towards the Dad's but couldn't if someone was after her,so she ran the other way and was picked up around the hotel area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998