2008.11.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
kc says cops will not break her

A lot of bombshells tonight! The 500 pages of documents, which I've been trying to wade through. :)

Hello everyone - she is starting off the hour talking about Caylee and I'm sure the docs that were released today.

kc not normal.. well, yea

Starting with George's interview.

Caller asks: what was Casey doing all the time she said she was working?

Nancy has someone reading part of the transcript of George's interview, the part about the car.

She shouldnt get the death penalty because she is young. Isnt that age discrimination? So if I murder someone then I should get the dealth penalty since im over 50?

kc proud she's not helping out w/ finding Caylee, and bragging she's not mentally challenged per testing.

Casey bragging that she doesn't have any mental problems. NG and attorney saying, "bye-bye to any mental defense"

She shouldnt get the death penalty because she is young. Isnt that age discrimination? So if I murder someone then I should get the dealth penalty since im over 50?

damn me to, I'm a gonner

I found it very telling that Casey was more focused on the "police are not going to break me" than, oh say, I know my daughter is alive and I am going to bring her home. Never saw that claim reported anywhere. Just that she wouldn't be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member