Will this case ever be solved?

bbm, love you, but JMO, those are not facts

Flossie, you know it is a fact that Ron was a drug user and now a convicted drug dealer that PLEAD GUILTY.

I guess all those arrests and the video of him dealing drugs were just made up... It really wasn't Ronald, but his evil twin! He couldn't have been dealing drugs! He was at werk! :floorlaugh:

You can't deny reality.

We can debate his involvement or lack of involvement, but it is just a fact Ron was deeply involved in drugs. Hell, anyone could figure that out. He was high in almost every interview he has done. Geraldo said Ron was high when he confronted him about the abuse and drug use.

Yes, we do, however Ron C, himself, stated he changed the locks when he moved in to the MH..Reason being... To keep anything like this from ever happening...JMHO

IIRC Ron stated he added a dead bolt lock to the back door and not that he changed all the locks.
I'm sure someone will come along and show me I misremember. :)

SKB was originally hired by Atty. Carol Caldwell, who represented Crystal Sheffield to help her obtain custody of Ronald Junior. They were, of course, successful in that endeavor. When Ronald was arrested the DCF filed a motion with the court to place custody of Junior with grandma Sykes. In some part due to info that SKB produced in that court hearing, the judge ruled against DCF and grandma Sykes and placed custody of Junior with Crystal. The records of that hearing are not public because it involves a juvenile. Caldwell also had a child psychologist testify who had been seeing Junior on a regular basis.

That is absolutely crazy that DCF would want Jr to stay at the home of a woman in her 60's who allowed her grandson to shack up in her home with an underaged teenager. That sickens me!

Personally I think that's exactly what happened. Perhaps with a bit of help from Overstreet.

I know I'll never be able to convince you that Ron was involved in anyway, shape or form. I won't even bother... BUT...

What about Misty? Everyone keeps saying Joe or Tommy. But what about Misty? She is the one person we can 100% put at the home that night. Out of every single one of them she is the one that had the best oppertunity and the most time to do it.

Instead of all these complicated crappy stories about incest, rape, guns, etc.

How about this is a simple case of a teenager who had been partying, who wanted to sleep, who was tired, and gave Haleigh drugs and she woke up to find Haleigh dead.

That makes the most sense of all these elaborate schemes of taking and raping Haleigh, because of a fight over guns. Or Haleigh witnessing incest between Misty and Tommy etc etc.

I don't think Misty intended for Haleigh to die, but I also don't think this was "accidental." She drugged her, that is child abuse, and she can be prosecuted for felony murder if that is true.

My question is... DID Ronald ever ask for Jr's hair to be tested to see if he was drugged. IF SO, why not?

I know I'll never be able to convince you that Ron was involved in anyway, shape or form. I won't even bother... BUT...

What about Misty? Everyone keeps saying Joe or Tommy. But what about Misty? She is the one person we can 100% put at the home that night. Out of every single one of them she is the one that had the best oppertunity and the most time to do it.

How about this is a simple case of a teenager who had been partying, who wanted to sleep, who was tired, and gave Haleigh drugs and she woke up to find Haleigh dead.

That makes the most sense of all these elaborate schemes of taking and raping Haleigh, because of a fight over guns. Or Haleigh witnessing incest between Misty and Tommy etc etc.

I don't think Misty intended for Haleigh to die, but I also don't think this was "accidental." She drugged her, that is child abuse, and she can be prosecuted for felony murder if that is true.

My question is... DID Ronald ever ask for Jr's hair to be tested to see if he was drugged. IF SO, why not?

BBM

My question is, DID the police ever require samples of Jr's hair or Ron's or Misty's? If not, why?

They would need Ronald's consent before doing any sort of tests on him. And I don't think they needed to do a drug test on Ron or Misty, to prove they were using... That is obvious.

This theory makes the most sense and follows Whisper's KISS theory, but I have to admit that I have a couple of problems with it. 1st of all, if this is what actually happened, I think Misty would have admitted it by now...especially when she was offered ammunity. just said it was an unintended tragedy and told where the body was. She had just turned 17, she shouldn't have been those kids' primary caregiver, and I don't think a judge would have been too harsh. My second problem is Tommy's JO story. Why would he make up a lie that is worse than the truth? and blame an uninvolved family member? He implicated himself, big time. When Misty told LE to ask Tommy, well, that would have been the time to own up to what actually happened. If Misty's the perp, she basically gave Tommy permission to spill the beans. Why didn't he? If this wasn't an intentional murder, I do believe somebody would have caved by now...if for no other reason than to shut up the wild speculation. It's MOO, that if they give up the body, they're doomed...because some kind of evidence, will point to murder. Either a cracked skull, (the board FH mentioned, comes to mind), a bullet, (shudder), or something this bunch can't back away from. I've come to accept that Haleigh is deceased and I hope whatever happened, was unintended and painless, and untraumatic, but I just don't see any evidence point in that direction. Also, I'm not so sure she was discarded in water. I think she might be buried, along with evidence and clues. JMO.

They would need Ronald's consent before doing any sort of tests on him. And I don't think they needed to do a drug test on Ron or Misty, to prove they were using... That is obvious.

Levi, as soon as the web sites began discussing that a test of Jr.'s hair would show a continuous use of drugs in the hair itself, Jr. received a severely short haircut. He actually looked bald. IMO, someone was worried that LE might get a warrant for a test of his hair.

That is absolutely crazy that DCF would want Jr to stay at the home of a woman in her 60's who allowed her grandson to shack up in her home with an underaged teenager. That sickens me!
this particular DCF seems to do make decisions, strictly by rote. Jr was already living at AS's, so they may have found it in his best interest, to not uproot him? That's the only semi logical reason, I can come up with. and it's not even logical. I wish these child protection agencies would look at these kids and their situations, and I mean really look, and then base decisions on common sense, rather than whatever it is that they're doing. JMO.

this particular DCF seems to do make decisions, strictly by rote. Jr was already living at AS's, so they may have found it in his best interest, to not uproot him? That's the only semi logical reason, I can come up with. and it's not even logical. I wish these child protection agencies would look at these kids and their situations, and I mean really look, and then base decisions on common sense, rather than whatever it is that they're doing. JMO.[/QUOTE

PURE, DODIE, ABSOLUTLEY, PURE! Many thanks for your post!

this particular DCF seems to do make decisions, strictly by rote. Jr was already living at AS's, so they may have found it in his best interest, to not uproot him? That's the only semi logical reason, I can come up with. and it's not even logical. I wish these child protection agencies would look at these kids and their situations, and I mean really look, and then base decisions on common sense, rather than whatever it is that they're doing. JMO.

They were worried about uprooting him??? these kids were moved every two to three months since they were born.:banghead:

DCF should not have been the advocate here as they were clearly biased. They didn't even find it necessary to remove the JR from the environment where his sister vanished.

Well, :banghead:This same DCF investigated Ronald following Haleigh's "disappearance" and found that he was a fit parent.........imagine that!

Well, :banghead:This same DCF investigated Ronald following Haleigh's "disappearance" and found that he was a fit parent.........imagine that!
and then Ron and Misty went to prison for drug trafficking. Jr was surrounded by drugs, and DCF didn't know? JMO.

:waitasec:
Better JR remain in the home of his dead beat druggie mother and druggie, cocaine using stepbrother/'daddy', across the yard from his druggie grandmother, who allowed her underage teen daughter to live in TN's home with her boyfriend.
Much better option, huh?

:waitasec:
Better JR remain in the home of his dead beat druggie mother and druggie, cocaine using stepbrother/'daddy', across the yard from his druggie grandmother, who allowed her underage teen daughter to live in TN's home with her boyfriend.
Much better option, huh?
That was kind of strong, but I get your point. There didn't seem to be many options. I think AS's worst quality, was her age. CS's best quality was that she had custody of Jr's sister and they could be raised together. weighed against each other, his mother was the best choice? IDK, but it seems things are working out ok. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back