The many faces of Casey Anthony picture thread

On her way to visit her fave new guy, JB. Rockin' the stolen white sunglasses.

30cnlll.jpg

Those are the stupidest glasses...it looks like she tried so hard to be fashionable but just couldn't quite pull it off. LOL

The last thing I want to do is defend KC, but the younger girls wear those types of blouses unbuttoned with a camisole underneath. Nothing shows. My daughter wears them like this all the time, and so do all her friends...

You can't see the cami in the pic, but I'm sure there is one there. That's the style...

You're probably right..didn't she purchase a cami or two at Target with Amy's check? I think she did.

I note two things about Jose. One, no wedding ring. Two, the only time he doesn't have his hands on Casey in some way or another is in front of the judge.

Great Thread!:boohoo:

Could JB and KC get any closer together? I mean, it is not a crowded situation, it is difficult to walk when holding hands and literally walking touching from shoulders to hips, seriously, I don't walk this close to the man I have been married to for 25 years.

I think those are two different hoodies and two different days.

Not sure if this has already been posted.

Attachments

• Anthony_Casey_2.jpg
    Anthony_Casey_2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 220
Casey and TonE L.

2vcvxpj.jpg

13yp5w2.jpg

xkxbia.jpg

Ok, I'm sure this has been said many times over....he is not that cute! He looks like...well someone in one of those college movies I'll remember. Wow. Really think about her obsession w/ him....where does that come from? Sorry....O/T

Enjoying all the pics and the commentary, though! :crazy:

Another jailbird pic....

2j11sts.jpg

Hey guys!

Please understand that I in NO WAY support Casey - as a matter of fact...almost detest her for what she has (obviously) done.

However - the pokes at her dress are kinda in left field - I mean she is, what 22? Not sure of the age, so I AIA....but, she honestly doesn't look over the top in her dress...just being her age. Now if she had major clevage hanging out and her butt cheeks hanging out - I would feel differently.

Anywho - she is scum..but let's focus on her expressions, not her clothing (at least since the arrest)...it's pretty irrelevant considering her age.

Of course she is loving the attention, I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned here, but her (hopefully last) is the same one that Lindsey Lohan has.

Ok, I'm sure this has been said many times over....he is not that cute! He looks like...well someone in one of those college movies I'll remember. Wow. Really think about her obsession w/ him....where does that come from? Sorry....O/T

Enjoying all the pics and the commentary, though! :crazy:

Im glad you said it cause I was sure thinking it.

Hey guys!

Please understand that I in NO WAY support Casey - as a matter of fact...almost detest her for what she has (obviously) done.

However - the pokes at her dress are kinda in left field - I mean she is, what 22? Not sure of the age, so I OPA....but, she honestly doesn't look over the top in her dress...just being her age. Now if she had major clevage hanging out and her butt cheeks hanging out - I would feel differently.

Anywho - she is scum..but let's focus on her expressions, not her clothing (at least since the arrest)...it's pretty irrelevant considering her age.

Can we make an exception for the clothes she bought with the money she stole from Amy? :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back