2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well jb is gonna want to know why he left the vehicle for normal processing after he had thought the smell was decomp.

and its a good question.

The jurors stomachs are taking a turn right now, imo... I feel for them.

Mr. Birch is coming across very well as a witness. He is pleasant, sounds truthful and very believable, in my opinion.

I really like how he's not bashing the Anthonys. He's being very fair. Makes him seem even more credible to me.

Says CA was "annoyed" when she came in to pick up the car

Didn't he say it was three days later? After it was received from the tow truck?

He may have now that I think about it... kids got home from their last day of school and had to go from speakers to ear phones so I could have gotten that wrong.

Mrs. Anthony was agitated. Asking why it was so expensive, why it took so long to be notified. She wasn't belligerent, but definitely agitated!

Mrs Anthony (CA) quite upset about $$ for car. Why wasn't she notified? Common thing anyway he says.

LDB: would you like to review the records?

July 15th, 2008. Yes ma'am.

LDB: who came?

mr.and mrs anthony

LDB: contact with both?

yes

LDB: where?

thru the glass initally

LDB: recall?

they arrived when I was in my office. I was doing paperwork, I heard clerk engaging with people at the window who were becoming aggitated. When confrontation occurs I keep it to a min. I came out of my office and my clerk gave me the look and I spoke to mrs anthony and she was upset as is quite common. Wanted to know why it was so expensive and was aggitated which is pretty normal.

LDB: did you answer those questions?

yes. we looked at the date the date the mail went out combined with the days of the work that mail was stuck for the fourth of july holiday...so on and so forth it was dertmined we had followed due process...from our perspective.

LDB: once you addressed their problems did you go to the car with either one of them?

yes

HHJP: noon, lunch time. Recess.

Please keep talking - IS - is on a commercial break - arghhhhhhhhhhh

I know IS is so annoying!! Is the cnn live link delayed some? I keep switching back and forth but they are never at the same spot! :)

Hehe. I think HHJBP likes LDB. Not in THAT way, but professionally I think he respects her and does like her style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member