Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping the visit today gets released. I bet the media is really going to do whatever it takes to get ahold of THAT. It will be really interesting to see Casey's demeanor.

The problem with most of us, this is not our family. George is having a really hard time with this. I could see his pain. He is trying so hard to convience himself that this could not be happening! But when he really thinks about all the lies I believe he does know, just too hard to believe.

Also I am wondering since they have not released the phone calls for the 17th, the day ZG was at the apartments, could there be something on those phone records that connect Casey to those apartments.

JMO

Well by all means, feel free to explore that avenue. The thing I'm going off of as far as attention gaining is, my husband used to change his myspace main pic to a hot girl and switch to female on his settings just to watch his hits increase..juvenile I know but we were to broke to go out so that was his entertainment...just saying I know that can be fun for some people.

lol (That's actually funny)

I posted this a few days ago:
believe09
user_online.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchLite
http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

Has anyone seen this report? The boyfriend says that during the 2-3 days in question of when they think Caylee went missing, the mother was fine, never mentioned anything about the child missing and acted normal.

I just wanted to point out that the article quoted is set up almost exactly like our forum here...hmmm....(snip)

Then, I read the link today in the Orlando Sentinel that mentions WS...you should be proud of yourselves that your hard work is getting some notice by the press!!!!!

I don't see pain in the gps....I see anger that people dare to ask questions and not follow their line of bs. Sorry, but that's my opine.

the evidence is growing to the point of ridiculous that she has a hand in the
killing of her daughter

whether the gp's want to admit it or not is not relevant

because they think the child is alive doesnt change the FACTS

sad- i think the grand parents are going to have a breakdown

if the confession comes - they will survive - barely

with no confession - this will kill them

Do you really believe Cold Cast Iron Casey is going to confess?

yes, not because she wants to but because

it is getting worse for her by the day

any logical person looks at the facts and says "HOLY _ _ _ _"

I don't see pain in the gps....I see anger that people dare to ask questions and not follow their line of bs. Sorry, but that's my opine.

I see a lot of anger too. If you're not on the Casey train then you are the enemy.
THIS IS ONE SICK FAMILY. THEY EAT CASEY'S BS WITH A TABLESPOON. THEN ASK FOR SECONDS!!!

The problem with most of us, this is not our family. George is having a really hard time with this. I could see his pain. He is trying so hard to convience himself that this could not be happening! But when he really thinks about all the lies I believe he does know, just too hard to believe.

Also I am wondering since they have not released the phone calls for the 17th, the day ZG was at the apartments, could there be something on those phone records that connect Casey to those apartments.

JMO

If anyone else has lost a family member at the hands of another family member it is utterly surreal, even when you know 100% for sure it happened. They will process it and accept when they are ready to, logically they may already be there but emotionally they may be completely spent just trying to get through the days. The anger towards the press is just displace anger, they can't yell at each other, they can't yell at Casey, not even today, it would be on the air by tonight. I am surprised we haven't seen a much bigger flip out.

the evidence is growing to the point of ridiculous that she has a hand in the
killing of her daughter

whether the gp's want to admit it or not is not relevant

because they think the child is alive doesnt change the FACTS

sad- i think the grand parents are going to have a breakdown

if the confession comes - they will survive - barely

with no confession - this will kill them

I hope you are right. I really do but I just can't see Casey confessing. I don't think that she would see it as a benefit to herself. I would like to know if she is visiting with her parents!

look for the confession soon
that was my thought this morning. the pressure is mounting on both sides of the family now. could it have something to do with the narrowing of the timeline? i think so.

Yeah but she's not logical. Nothing logical about this one.

From what was said about the mysterious letter, I gathered that it would be illegal for her to have her attorney take anything out that was not checked by jail authoriites. Besides in one of the links it says she id not allowed pencil or paper. I think that was thrown in to dispel any more talk of letters. I'll look for the link. It was posted this morning if anyone wants to help me find it.

Actually, OUTgoing inmate mail is not checked at all.......ingoing is.

Here is a little question I was wondering. I have been reading a lot of people post about obstruction charges for george and cindy if murder charges come. I'm not going to comment on that either way. My question is if this case if officially a missing persons case could they be charged with obstructing the murder investigation. For example cindy washing the pants, if she didn't know that they were looking at casey as a suspect of foul play in that time...how is she breaking any law. I'm def not looking for an argument on this just seeing if anyone is more knowledgable than I. I would just think that it would have to be a willful effort to conseal evidence in order to make those kinds of charges. I could be wrong, it has happened before...like once a day at least on here.

Clint indicated that he's spoken with LE and we know Tony has also spoken with LE. I think we can assume that LE has a pretty good idea of where Casey was during the period in question. Witness testimony, plus cellphone records, and cellphone pings, and going to establish Casey's whereabouts.

So what's the bottom line?

Sun 6/15 Grandma visits nursing home with Caylee (verified)

Sun 6/15 Casey spends the night with Tony (witness/Clint)

Mon 6/16 Casey leaves Anthony home with Caylee (witness/George)

Mon 6/16 Casey spends the night with Tony (witness/Clint)

Whether you believe any or all of the witness accounts, little Caylee seems to be gone without a trace by the night of June 16th.

The significance of all those unanswered cell phone calls from Casey on the afternoon of 6/16 remains to be seen.

This is to the person posting cryptic messages all over. They read and post here:

You aren't going to think it's very funny when the FBI shows up at your front door wanting an answer. No matter how rediculous the leads, they have to check them out. Know what I mean?

Yeah but she's not logical. Nothing logical about this one.

i hear ya

but this cant go on much more
the grandparents cant take it much longer
they will tell her they love her no matter what happened ( which is probably true) and they need her to come clean

i think the brother already knows.

siblings and parents take the information and process is differently

he knows and can see it clearly - its taking the grandparents more time

Like Scott Peterson did when his wife and child washed up on the shore? Like Drew Peterson still hasn't done?

Logical people don't kill their child, dump the body, and go out clubbing days later... while smiling at a camera that she KNOWS is taking promo shots for the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth