Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

I agree with much that you say but need to add a caveat. They should stick by their beliefs as much as they want as long as it doesn't cause harm to others.

They are costing (or trying to cost) TM money. This is not a defensive action but aggressive.

I have compassion for them in every way but not at the cost of others' reputations, or LE resources, volunteers' time or money. That's not denial; that's just egotism.

Not to mention the contradictory actions on their part participating in a gathering with 12 other families of missing persons in Tallahassee the other day with Governor Crist of Florida. All those people are victims too! Their loved ones are "missing". They don't know whether they are deceased or alive, yet the A's KNOW that Caylee is alive?! So, why were they there?

LP also stated that Lee sent out a mass email telling people not to support TES monetarily. Nancy said she thinks it's because Lee is just supporting his sister - if the body isn't found, then they can claim she is still alive. I'm not buying it, though. I think he has ulterior motives.

I was giving him a little doubt until this...........He is as low as the rest of that family in my opinion now.

WHY would he do such an abominable thing? SOMETHING TO HIDE.

I am convinced now, he is connected someway in all of this. I am sure we won't be surprised when we find out either.

I was giving him a little doubt until this...........He is as low as the rest of that family in my opinion now.

WHY would he do such an abominable thing? SOMETHING TO HIDE.

I am convinced now, he is connected someway in all of this. I sure doubt we won't be surprised when we find out either.

This is part of his email:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/casey-anthony-s.html

Not to mention the contradictory actions on their part participating in a gathering with 12 other families of missing persons in Tallahassee the other day with Governor Crist of Florida. All those people are victims too! Their loved ones are "missing". They don't know whether they are deceased or alive, yet the A's KNOW that Caylee is alive?! So, why were they there?

They don't know that TES won't find one of the other kids while searching???? ..........how despicable.

In my opinion they were just there to try to get people to donate to them.

I just hope and pray that my GS finds that baby, so I can have the satisfaction of KNOWING they are all "DONE".........

It creeped me out to see the video and then hear the movie descriptions, especially since we are being told that Caylee had just been murdered hours ago by KC. They walk in just before 8:00pm. No Caylee. 7 hours since anyone other than KC claims to have seen Caylee.

LP is driving me crazy. Apparently, CA told him that the cross KC bought at JCP was for Caylee. I do not know when the cross was bought. Is it 100% fact that this was the "missing" receipt from the 27th? If so, what is the significance of the cross, other than the implications made by LP, himself? The car was at Amscot on the 27th, somewhere between 11:00 am and 1:00pm, when AL picked her up and for all we know stayed right there until it was towed. LP implied earlier that KC left the car, came back and got it, drove around and parked it back in the lot on the 27th, but I think that is HIS theory only. KC could have used AL's SUV if she was moving around later in the day. LP needs to chill with his theories.

It is LP's idea that not one, but 2 crosses were purchased. The implication is that one is missing. This would mean that KC still had the body in the car on the 27th. I doubt it, based upon the 2.6 days of decomp. LP said the FBI has the receipts so they know. Yeah, they do and maybe it was only one cross too.

LP says that Lee sent out an e-mail letter requesting that people refrain from donating to the TES fund. CA is mad at TM. Does Lee imply that the funds will be misused or that TES and TM are not above board? What reason does he give? We don't know.

LP has been all over Lee. He implied incest, told us how Lee did not want to submit to DNA tests and now implies that he is an accomplice who doesn't want TES to find anything. Isn't this a bit over the top, even for LP?

There is enough evidence without all of the rumors and innuendos.

The video simply tells us that she is able to show no signs of anxiety. She is able to shop, pick out movies, chat with the clerk and hang out watching movies with her new beau at her new apartment with a pocketful of stolen money, checks and other people's credit cards.

On another note, can someone tell me how many months pregnant LA's girlfriend is?

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."

Well if this doesn't beat all! :furious::furious::furious: I REALLY wish the Anthony's would just fade away! Seriously! They are so down on Tim and TES yet they aren't out searching! No! They are on every freakin' talk show spewing more filth and lies trying to convince the public that we are the crazy ones! This really makes me truly sick and TRULY FURIOUS! :furious::furious::furious:

Possibly. Or maybe she laid the cross over Caylee where she left her.

I hope the sun shines brightly on the necklace and alerts the search teams to Caylee's location. That would kill KC, I hope they get a good picture of her face when they tell her the necklace helped find Caylee :eek: Talk about Karma...

:blowkiss:
I knew I wasn't the only one! lol

It just seems like there's a lot of displaced anger. Casey is the one who started all this. She's safe behind bars and her family is taking all the heat. I can't even imagine what that's like, but that's a display of love on their part if I ever saw one. Not supporting the idea that Caylee is dead, that's their display of love for Caylee. Everything they do will be interpreted negatively. What if they did decide to support TES? Then people would be flipping out saying they know Caylee's dead and they've known all along or something. They can't win. They are Casey's latest victims.

I agree that the A's are among Casey's victims.

I don't doubt their love for Caylee. And I don't doubt that the A's would be all for anything and everything that would bring resolution IF they had ANY hope there was a chance of Caylee being alive.

I think they don't want to look for Caylee because they know she is gone. I think they are fighting for Casey because they see her as what they have left.

IMO, the A's are fighting hard to protect Casey because they KNOW there is no hope for Caylee.

A "system" didn't "fail" the 3 year old. Her own family did.:mad:

i agree she is that stupid or arrogant. Either way, she thought the police would buy her nanny story, she led the police to Universal, she claims her car smelled b/c she hit a squirrel. everything claim/story this girl makes is ridiculous.

I hope LE determines who fathered Caylee and then I want him to sue this family in civil court. I want them to suffer (financially, b/c $ is the only thing this family cares about). They have put everyone thru hell. I have never come across a family of bigger losers. I have never called anyone this in my entire life-but that family of 4 is TRASH!

Interesting fact my brother brought up today............

If LE knows (which he believes they have the DNA of the father and are taking DNA to determine who it is) who the father is, and he comes forward, he would be entitled to ALL the money from her foundation, and could sue for ALL the money they have collected so far, not to mention put them ALL in jail for collecting money under false pretenses because they were not her legal parent or guardian and could not set up legal corporations in her name to collect money. He believes that is where the Anthony's will come to justice in the end.

Not that I agree with Lee but I can see why he would do it. If I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't support a search for a dead body. That's all it is.

Caylee has been missing for so long, and if she was kidnapped don't they think the kidnappers might have done something to her with her picture being on TV everyday.

If she were my child I would still believe she was alive, but also I would want to know if something else happened to her.

If I were the A's I would be thankful TES were searching, if no body found, then that would bring more hope to them.

They don't know that TES won't find one of the other kids while searching???? ..........how despicable.

In my opinion they were just there to try to get people to donate to them.

I just hope and pray that my GS finds that baby, so I can have the satisfaction of KNOWING they are all "DONE".........

Wasn't it a dual plan to also search for Jennifer Kesse as well as Caylee? How do her family feel about LA wanting to shortcut donations that may help find her?

Interesting fact my brother brought up today............

If LE knows (which he believes they have the DNA of the father and are taking DNA to determine who it is) who the father is, and he comes forward, he would be entitled to ALL the money from her foundation, and could sue for ALL the money they have collected so far, not to mention put them ALL in jail for collecting money under false pretenses because they were not her legal parent or guardian and could not set up legal corporations in her name to collect money. He believes that is where the Anthony's will come to justice in the end.

That is a very interesting thought.

I think that theory works too.

Just noting that we physically SEE Casey on the 16th (Hey, the video and receipts don't LIE) and she ain't wearin' what GA said she left the house wearing but a few hours before. She was dressed up, he said.

I buy that she could have "gotten her hands dirty" and needed to change. But usually for a "hot date" with a new BF you dress UP not DOWN!?

Then I also buy that maybe GA did not have a clue what his daughter was wearing on that day.

Pinstriped pants and a nice blouse are too dressy for a hang-out home movie date.

Wasn't it a dual plan to also search for Jennifer Kesse as well as Caylee? How do her family feel about LA wanting to shortcut donations that may help find her?

I was under the impression it was for Jennifer also.

I know this latest statement from TB regarding TES will hurt Tim but, I feel he will just think back when he was going through his loss and understand that they are in another phase of their ordeal and let it go. The damage that it does do however, is people tend to stay away when they see the discord between the family and the organization that's trying to find Caylee. That is what happened IMO over the summer. As time has gone on though with all the new evidence, I hope people will come out in droves to help find her, in spite of the statements or the emails. For LA to claim this organization has done NOTHING to find this little girl is a blatent LIE. TES had spent 44K of the organizations' money in the 3 weeks they were here. OCSO donated 5K to help which backed up TES expenses to 39K and 3 weeks of the teams time and effort, not to mention LE, foot searchers, airboats, K-9 units, divers, search and rescue teams from all over, etc. He has a lot of nerve to say that they've done NOTHING to find Caylee. IMO, this family needs a good dose of reality to stop the venom from running and I hope that reality comes to fruition very shortly.

I know this latest statement from TB regariding TES will hurt Tim but, I feel he will just think back when he was going through his loss and understand that they are in another phase of their ordeal and let it go. The damage that it does do however, is people tend to stay away when they see the discord between the family and the organization that's trying to find Caylee. That is what happened IMO over the summer. As time has gone on though with all the new evidence, I hope people will come out in droves to help find her, in spite of the statements or the emails. For LA to claim this organization has done NOTHING to find this little girl is a blatent LIE. TES had spent 44K of the organizations' money in the 3 weeks they were here. OCSO donated 5K to help which backed up TES expenses to 39K and 3 weeks of the teams time and effort, not to mention LE, foot searchers, airboats, K-9 units, divers, search and rescue teams from all over, etc. He has a lot of nerve to say that they've done NOTHING to find Caylee. IMO, this family needs a good dose of reality to stop the venom from running and I hope that reality comes to fruition very shortly.

:clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back