TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're absolutely right about his age..This isn't a helpless little-kid bro who witnessed the 'abduction'..Even if he were I bet most would've have ran after their sister or at the very least yelled asking if she's "OK".

I'm totally baffled how he could NOT think to himself something "stinks" at that very moment..I mean really, how common is it to even go into the woods around there nevermind the rest of it. :crazy:

i post very, very rarely. i read a lot. i have read every post on this case but not until i came across this one did i feel something had to be said.

the most basic overview of this case would eliminate the need to ask a question like "how common is it to even go into the woods?" seriously. look at one photo and you'd have your answer.

in regard to the brother...le has cleared this kid without question. period. and yes, to me he's a kid and i suspect his parents, and even his missing sister, view him the same. arguing that he's a legal adult and on and on is just ridiculous. whatever your thoughts on that.....he is not a suspect. particularly given that his sister remains missing, it is irresponsible and inhumane to continue attacking him here.

further, statements as to what you would have done or what your brother would have done are as ignorant as they are presumptuous bc the truth is, for whatever reason, we DO NOT KNOW the specifics in regard to what he saw, heard and did. nor do we know the context any of it was seen, heard, or done in and yes, context is vital.

it bothers me to think that holly's mother or father or aunt or uncle could log in here and, in the midst of utter desperation and terror, find that their daughter is not the only one of their children that a stranger or strangers decided was theirs for the abusing. are they not already suffering enough?:anguish:

yes, it can be frustrating when the information we get doesn't add up right away but frankly, that's life. i for one far prefer being able to get my information, from absolutely anywhere in the world, in real time.....even when it's confusing....to letting some corporation deliver a delayed and already interpreted version of events to me, by way of the nightly news.

Well, IMO it has to be the car. I'm trying to avoid scanner chatter here, but the vehicle with camo and phone in it was also reported on CNN last night, wasn't it? It wasn't made up out of thin air. But suddenly today they're denying it ever existed.

I'll also just add that the scanner has been almost 100% silent all day today. And that you all should join the thread down there. More the merrier. :)

]i'd also like to know where reporters got the idea to put out the story of her being dragged across the carport.[/B] did the brothers stories change or did they just make it up out of thin air?

s and bbm...

media reported a statement made by the TBI that was later clarified by TBI agent John Mehr. Brings to my mind the old saying "Don't blame the messenger."

<snipped from link>

The TBI previously reported her 25-year-old brother Clint saw her being dragged away from the carport of her home by a man wearing camouflage clothing, but Mehr clarified that description.

link ===> http://www.wsmv.com/news/27532916/detail.html

If it was only CNN/HLN who reported the car, I would not believe it, but ABC and/or NBC did as well...
Yet if they found his car, why would they be considering they could be out of state/out of area?..

Well, IMO it has to be the car. I'm trying to avoid scanner chatter here, but the vehicle with camo and phone in it was also reported on CNN last night, wasn't it? It wasn't made up out of thin air. But suddenly today they're denying it ever existed.

I'll also just add that the scanner has been almost 100% silent all day today. And that you all should join the thread down there. More the merrier. :)

They've denied a lot though

Found this article. It does mention the scanner report. They even have it on tape. http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsou...-bobo-search-in-west-tennessee-continues.html

I know the scanner chatter stays in that forum but...I'm posting this because it is a mainstream media article that has the scanner audio:

http://midsouthnewz.com/DCScanner.mp3

Honestly there could have easily been a car with camo in the back that had no connection to this case.

The above article also links to the erroneous TBI bulletin that states Holly was seen drug through the carport.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping.pdf

edit: I see MsBrisbee beat me to it.

Found this article. It does mention the scanner report. They even have it on tape. http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsou...-bobo-search-in-west-tennessee-continues.html

Thanks...they (LE) seem to be indicating that it was not the suspect's/unknown person's car as was first thought, I think. Whether true or not, who knows, but why would that have to be such a big secret?

(Also this report uses the phrase "being "drug" in to the woods...as in, she wasn't, but yikes, grammar, people...)

Just saw this and was going to post it myself

From the link above

Yesterday the TBI revealed that a lunch box belonging to Holly Lynn Bobo had been recovered. An earlier report of a car containing the cell phone of Holly Bobo had been incorrect.

The THP also directed volunteer searchers to be on the lookout for female items such as a purse, or even school books.

Scanner traffic from Decatur County between 2:00 to 2:30 PM yesterday afternoon indicated that law enforcement officials had been sent to investigate a vehicle containing those items, but authorities discounted a connection to Holly Bobo, who was abducted on Wednesday, April 13th.

Click Here For Scanner Audio File

In the above clip, at around the 6:12 point, authorities are told of a possible car in the woods in Decatur County. at around the 16 minute mark of the clip, authorities request that the search effort regroups at the Decatur County Fairgrounds.

This is like a mystery novel on steroids. there are SO many twist and turns

presser over- search parties still active, still considering this a rescue, not recover search. $25K Reward 4 info 1-800-TBI-FIND

http://twitter.com/jill_monier

this is the twitter from the reporter that I was lucky to find the live link a few minutes into the presser

I should have said... once the you open the bag and the cat walks out there is no getting him back into that bag

((ie, blood, etc, etc))

Channel 5 says the PC clarified some things...I must have missed those parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa