Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
that park would also be close to their home

Nancy Grace is on,... but Nancy isn't the one hosting tonight,.. I think its Jane

You did great, Nurse. Thanks. :)

Casey mentioned she lost her black jack phone possibly in the area of Jay Blanchard Park or Universal.

Christine...can you set up a search for Jay Blanchard Park now? LOL

My understanding of the theory is that she used the neighbor's shovel to break into the shed.

Unless I've misunderstood your question?

You misunderstood my statement. Why break into the shed to steal gas, but didn't break into the shed to get a shovel!

Am I the only one that morbidly hopes this woman found dead in this park is the one that might have been in the trunk of Casey's car?

You misunderstood my statement. Why break into the shed to steal gas, but didn't break into the shed to get a shovel!

because she needed the neighbor's shovel to break the lock on the shed.

When lee talked to Casey about being at universal, not for work not for somthing, they both seemed to be shady about why she was there but he seemed to know he seems to know more then we think he does.

That is something that I was interested in, as well. Neither one of them seemed to want to say exactly WHY she was at Universal that day. It seemed like they both knew, but didnt want to say because it was being recorded.

Casey asked inmates for advice on a good attorney?!!!

Sounds like she knew plenty about her rights.

Again, she doesn't trust her family. In her own words "they just care about finding Caylee".

Poor Cindy.

And no one carries 2 phones around all the time and switch out the SIMs card. There is a reason she doesn't want that particular black jack found.

Am I the only one that morbidly hopes this woman found dead in this park is the one that might have been in the trunk of Casey's car?

Nope! Me too. That person is already deceased. I hope Caylee isn't! Plus, if Casey killed that person, Casey would rot in jail, which is where she belongs!:furious:

ETA: I wanted to clarify that, in no way, am I saying I'd rather have one human life killed than another. Just saying that a person has already been found, and I'm hoping another one won't!

It would be a glimmer of hope that Caylee is still alive... but goodness, it would really throw this case into new waters. :(

Nope! Me too. That person is already deceased. I hope Caylee isn't! Plus, if Casey killed that person, Casey would rot in jail, which is where she belongs!:furious:

I just can't think of a legitimate reason as to why Caylee would be missing with this scenario, or where she is and why Casey keeps saying Zenaida has her but doesn't know where she is.

Any one else find it odd that Juliette Lewis is also the name of an actress?

Perhaps a name that sticks in your head and could be recalled, but not an obvious one like: Angelina Jolie

That was the first thing I thought when I heard it.

I have heard twice that there were only about 60 people who showed up at the vigil last night, yet there are a few papers publishing that there were hundreds???? What the heck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph