2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to know who is going to give the victim impact statement?

AF: Can you search your soul?
ME: Yep, I have searched my soul and decided you are boring me!

I live in S Florida (Palm Beach County) and I can tell you that there are LOADS of people who haven't heard or really don't even care about this case. The local papers have rarely carried any detail since 2008, and the local news stations don't often touch on it. Only now that it's going to trial have they printed short blurbs.

I live just up the road from Orlando, and no one I know has followed this case, nor knows much about it.

AF drives me up the wall. Her questions are repetitive, just slightly rephrased over and over. Didn't the judge say that wouldn't be allowed?

She makes my skin crawl.

I haad surgery this morning and really sleepy and need to go to bed. But would anyone please be so kind as to give me males vs females still in running? thank you in advance.

So far today:

#1312 f - retained
#1011 m - defense used peremptory challenge
#1019 m - retained
#1055 f - still being questioned

HTH
:)

Shes' 32 - yep a peer of ICA - I hope she makes it.

She's my daughter's age! My daughter wouldn't know squat about Casey Anthony if it weren't for me and she also goes to college. So I believe this girl.

in nursing program.
started last August.
due to graduate may 2012.
on summer break now.

Just MO - I really feel that AF is using the mention of all the various "mitigating factors" as an opportunity to plant seeds of doubt or "Yes, she did this but remember...she was abused/neglected/has brain abnormalities/etc" thoughts PRIOR to trial. It seems wrong that she's able to do this.

The jurors shouldn`t have preconceptions about the case, right?

I thought she said 32 wow sounds so much younger than that.

But I like her she actually sounds pretty tough she can def. hold her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave