2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

I want to see further evidence of chloroform, what it was mixed it, how Casey might have dispersed the stuff, and if that or any other substances was found in those sprayers that were taken from the home. I also want to see if they are able to connect all this to Caylee's remains or just how they believe that Casey murdered her little girl. They must have strong evidence of premeditation to ask for the death penalty.
-----------
I think they found chloroform in Caylees' hair.If it has been used more than once in a six month period it will show up according to the Body Farm.I also want to see the toxicology report.I am praying for a fingerprint or two.

I'd like to see Andy F and a lot of other people doing polygraphs or answering questions under oath. For example, Keith W explaining why he was in and out of the woods on Suburban with a shovel in Oct 08, and answering a lot of other questions. I'd like to see KMTC have to produce Casey W. in court. Just a few things that come to mind immediately. I'd like to see cadaver dogs and luminol used at TL's and friends' former apartment at Sutton Pl, at Fusian, and at all associates of Casey's homes, vehicles, storage units, boats, etc. Same for the meter readers, KMTC, the shovel neighbor, the drug dealer TL refers to that he and his friends used, etc. It won't happen but I'd love to see it happen. ;) Plus many of the above mentioned items.

The missing diary pages. Complete with testing that says it was written in 2008. Yes, the phone records for DC, Ginette L psychic extrodinaire, LA, JB (if possible)....and, of course--
TOXICOLOGY REPORTS FROM THE HAIR!!

-----------
I think they found chloroform in Caylees' hair.If it has been used more than once in a six month period it will show up according to the Body Farm.I also want to see the toxicology report.I am praying for a fingerprint or two.

But do you know if it will show up in the hair if it was used right around or at the time of death? Hair grows so slowly, so I'm skeptical that there would have been biological time for uptake into the hair root and/or shaft. Earlier time periods, of course! I'm thinking they will find more than chloro.

I'd like to see Andy F and a lot of other people doing polygraphs or answering questions under oath. For example, Keith W explaining why he was in and out of the woods on Suburban with a shovel in Oct 08, and answering a lot of other questions. I'd like to see KMTC have to produce Casey W. in court. Just a few things that come to mind immediately.

Police interviews are sworn statements. Did none of them have police interviews?

I'd like to see cadaver dogs and luminol used at TL's and friends' former apartment at Sutton Pl, at Fusian, and at all associates of Casey's homes, vehicles, storage units, boats, etc. Same for the meter readers, KMTC, the shovel neighbor, the drug dealer TL refers to that he and his friends used, etc. It won't happen but I'd love to see it happen. ;) Plus many of the above mentioned items.

Doesn't LE have to have a reason to search someone's property to provide to a judge in order to get a search warrant?

Hi,
This is the first I have seen of this? Is there somewhere I can read more about this? interesting.....

Thanks in advance

It's on the list of items taken by LE from the Anthony home. Go to Myfoxorlando 2/18/09 Discovery page 3407, item #40. I am also curious as to where the access door to the attic is located in their house.

I would like to know if they found a key to LA's place on her keyring or in her purse. I think LA thinks Caylee died there.

But do you know if it will show up in the hair if it was used right around or at the time of death? Hair grows so slowly, so I'm skeptical that there would have been biological time for uptake into the hair root and/or shaft. Earlier time periods, of course! I'm thinking they will find more than chloro.
----------------
I seem to remember the article saying if it had been used more than 6 months ago,not recently it wouldn't show up.I also think it will show more than chloroform,I'm hoping for zanax.

call me nosey but i'd really like to get my hands on casey's psych eval.

It's on the list of items taken by LE from the Anthony home. Go to Myfoxorlando 2/18/09 Discovery page 3407, item #40. I am also curious as to where the access door to the attic is located in their house.
In most ranch style homes in Orlando the attic / crawl space is located in the garage.

I'd like to see the interview LE conducted with Marky-M. (nic-name) out in CA or AZ (I'm not clear on the state.) He is the one KC sent a text to saying she had something to tell him. Of course if she never saw him, she didn't tell him. I'd still like to know what he had to say and why we haven't seen his statements.

Also I'd like to know who Caylee's bio was out of curiousity more than for any other reason. Knowing his identity may shed light on KC's state of mind though.

Oh and the interview (if there was one) with BL, Lee's roommate at the time of Caylee's disappearance.

As horrible as this is to think about, I am hoping that the syringe and bottle holds the evidence that will ultimately convict KC, and that evidence would be... the DNA of Caylee and the fingerprints of KC. It is awful to think enough, but that alone would be enough to convict her.

call me nosey but i'd really like to get my hands on casey's psych eval.
Based on everything I've read...sociopaths don't really show up on these types of evaluations...They've already learned how to "fool" these tests by the time they are subjected to them...

MOO

I'd like to see the interview LE conducted with Marky-M. (nic-name) out in CA or AZ (I'm not clear on the state.) He is the one KC sent a text to saying she had something to tell him. Of course if she never saw him, she didn't tell him. I'd still like to know what he had to say and why we haven't seen his statements.

Also I'd like to know who Caylee's bio was out of curiousity more than for any other reason. Knowing his identity may shed light on KC's state of mind though.

Oh and the interview (if there was one) with BL, Lee's roommate at the time of Caylee's disappearance.
I'm starting to get worried that they might not even have interviewed this guy! Why haven't we seen anything yet???

I would like to see tax documents. Since CA said in her deposition that she didn't claim KC on her taxes, then did KC fill out taxes, and if she did, did she have a W2 form (real or fake)?

I want to see if the heart sticker on the duct tape matches one of the missing ones on the sheets at the A's.

I want to see where that book is that Caylee had on Father's Day.

I want to see if KC's fingerprints are on the duct tape.

I want to see text messages from CA, GA, and LA to and from KC during the time that Caylee was missing.

In most ranch style homes in Orlando the attic / crawl space is located in the garage.

Thank you. I didn't see an opening of any sort in the garage but will look again.

KC's fingerprints on the duct tape! That should stop Cindy from ever pointing a finger again! absolutely zero explanation around that.

----
I, too, would like to know more about the bio-dad. On that note, I have been wondering if anyone has tried/been able to indentify the name on what appears to be military dog tags that KC is wearing in the earlier club pictures dancing with SD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back