Woman in helmet

I imagine it would be extremely difficult to prop a dead person upright in such a dance pose, especially without having the ropes and whatnot to show in the photo. Andh her expression seems to subtly change between the photos which it likely wouldn't if she was dead.

She seems alive in these pictures to me. There are two dance poses and three sitting poses and they are all somewhat different.

I do think though that we have five pictures of this girl for a reason.

Unfortunately I have not had luck trying to match her to any of the missing. Does anyone have any ideas about possible matches?

I'm not sure she is drugged. Her expression made me think of the psychology term disassociation, where the person distances herself emotionally from what is going on in order to endure it. Common with abused children.

The necklace looks like it might actually be hair jewelery. Did people put beads and stuff in their hair in the 70s?

The necklace looks like it might actually be hair jewelery. Did people put beads and stuff in their hair in the 70s?

I was actually wondering if the part hanging down that we can see is a roach clip. People used to sometimes wear those in their hair. They often had feathers in them or were beaded.

Looks like just a tassel in the cropped, enlarged picture I posted.

To me, she looks relaxed but pretty stoned. I wonder if he was taking these as if a photo shoot and she's thinking everything's alright and then maybe afterward something bad could have happened? I just hate the fact that they seem to be out in the middle of no where alone. That doesn't make me feel to good about her being alive but you never know.

That doesn't look like a dancer's muscle tone or toe point. But she might be flexible. And she definitely looks high.

That doesn't look like a dancer's muscle tone or toe point. But she might be flexible. And she definitely looks high.

I agree with you. This photo is disturbing to me. Not only does the toe point and arch of the foot look wrong to me, but the general way the leg is facing looks wrong. At first I thought it was someone elses leg. Her arms are not out stetched like a dance movement would be in order to keep her balance. Just my 2 cents

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpres...k.us/img413/4910/balletposes1.jpg?w=378&h=354

FWIW, I showed this photo to a gymnastic instructor. She said the following:
The pose illustration shows the lower leg and toe pointing downward which is the classic dance pose. However, the "Helmet" girl's leg is a straight on shot and you can see the rounded beginning of the hip area, meaning there is no way a person could contort into this pose. Note the frontal position of the leg. Her conclusion was that there is another girl in the photo, on her side, facing the camera, doing a side leg lift.
Feel free to check this out. Not sure who it could be with her, but looking at the brushy location, it could be someone from other photos.

Thanks for checking this out. I knew it looked odd. I couldn't figure out how someone could contort their body that way.

Thanks for checking this out. I knew it looked odd. I couldn't figure out how someone could contort their body that way.
You're welcome twiggles. Just another bit of input on such a huge bizarre puzzle. It would be nice if LE would at least make public the ones that have been identified.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpres...k.us/img413/4910/balletposes1.jpg?w=378&h=354

The pose illustration shows the lower leg and toe pointing downward which is the classic dance pose. However, the "Helmet" girl's leg is a straight on shot and you can see the rounded beginning of the hip area, meaning there is no way a person could contort into this pose. Note the frontal position of the leg. Her conclusion was that there is another girl in the photo, on her side, facing the camera, doing a side leg lift.
Feel free to check this out. Not sure who it could be with her, but looking at the brushy location, it could be someone from other photos.

I bow to the instructor's superior knowledge.
Now we have the mystery of who the second girl is.

I bow to the instructor's superior knowledge.
Now we have the mystery of who the second girl is.
So do I, Bargle. I find it very helpful and time saving to check with people in their particular area of expertise when doing research. Now I am hoping someone will identify the tree in several of the photos to determine if the same location. Looking at the man hanging upside down, it appears there are wild hackberry bushes, but then that is only a guess based on memory. I feel certain someone here is very knowledgeable of the foliage in those pics.

I don't know of course but ... no one could make that pose while healthy. Did you manage to find out if the limb had been disarticulated - could someone make that pose then? Obviously it'd be impossibly painful but Alcala wouldn't care about that. My gut feeling says that it'd still be too much but it'd be good to know if there has to be a second person there.

Something even worse but not likely has occurred to me - if she's dead she could be dismembered and then posed. Disgusting but I can't rule it out. I think it's more likely that there's a second person out of frame.

Thank you so very much. I had originally said "There is no way in Holy h*ll a person can contort their body like that".

In all honesty I think her head isn't right either. I've seen people do an over the shoulder pose plenty of times, but this poor souls head is not right.

I also think this may be ther person doing the handstand I thought was male.

I don't believe the necklace is a necklace back in those necklace photos on this thread. I believe this is how this nutter strangled them and then would revive the women. I don't think any of the women posed like this in the wild were alive in these photographs. I don't think she is high I believe she is passed definately the girl with the leg pose. Also I think we can see blood pooling at closer inspection in the extremeties.

Also the girl with her hands posed over her head? Could she be hanging upside down? I don't think so as the trees are also going the correct way. Can a person pose a deceased body like that after rigor mortis leaves? I think it's you're only in rigor mortis for several hours?

This guy is a monster. It's all really disturbing. I pray for these women. I pray they were high before he did this, and couldn't even begin to fathom..........

Another thing I just noticed when I enlarged pic #2 was a black strap hanging down from maybe the helmet ? which runs along her right arm. Not sure what that is. Does anyone else see that?

I don't know of course but ... no one could make that pose while healthy. Did you manage to find out if the limb had been disarticulated - could someone make that pose then? Obviously it'd be impossibly painful but Alcala wouldn't care about that. My gut feeling says that it'd still be too much but it'd be good to know if there has to be a second person there.

Something even worse but not likely has occurred to me - if she's dead she could be dismembered and then posed. Disgusting but I can't rule it out. I think it's more likely that there's a second person out of frame.
BBM
Cymro,
As I do not have any knowledge of dance or gymnastic moves, I did ask this question and after the "rounded" area on the side of the upper leg was explained, I understood it could not be. Perhaps others here know of someone they could ask and we could have another opinion.

Thank you so very much. I had originally said "There is no way in Holy h*ll a person can contort their body like that".

In all honesty I think her head isn't right either. I've seen people do an over the shoulder pose plenty of times, but this poor souls head is not right.

I also think this may be ther person doing the handstand I thought was male.

I don't believe the necklace is a necklace back in those necklace photos on this thread. I believe this is how this nutter strangled them and then would revive the women. I don't think any of the women posed like this in the wild were alive in these photographs. I don't think she is high I believe she is passed definately the girl with the leg pose. Also I think we can see blood pooling at closer inspection in the extremeties.

Also the girl with her hands posed over her head? Could she be hanging upside down? I don't think so as the trees are also going the correct way. Can a person pose a deceased body like that after rigor mortis leaves? I think it's you're only in rigor mortis for several hours?

This guy is a monster. It's all really disturbing. I pray for these women. I pray they were high before he did this, and couldn't even begin to fathom..........
Yes her head does look strange. Not sure what is going on there. As to the necklace I was wondering if this was some type of garrote but I have someone who loves vintage jewelry doing some research. If you want to pursue this, I would think searching "vintage" 60's choker necklaces might be a good place to start.
I am still working on my photo software so I cannot get a better look at the area you refer to on the possible blood pooling. Could you point out a specific place? I am just speculating here, but am leaning to the possibility this is the same area as the girl in the red shorts was photographed. However, there is a bruise on the right leg of that girl that does not show up on this pic with the 'leg lift'.
Any ideas?
Now to the necklace (lack of better description). I will not claim any professional knowledge here but do a lot of photo comparison work and it is my opinion the photo of the girl with her hands in the air - she is in motion in this frame. Note the upward swing of not only the 'necklace, but her hair as well. One can only imagine what she may be doing 'in motion' but these photos have been described as "sexually suggestive". I think that is evident by the amount of cropping. But am positive, the girl is in motion as in moving upward.
Just random thoughts.

Another thing I just noticed when I enlarged pic #2 was a black strap hanging down from maybe the helmet ? which runs along her right arm. Not sure what that is. Does anyone else see that?

It's part of the helmet strap. She has it unhooked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back