Woman in helmet

Yes her head does look strange. Not sure what is going on there. As to the necklace I was wondering if this was some type of garrote but I have someone who loves vintage jewelry doing some research. If you want to pursue this, I would think searching "vintage" 60's choker necklaces might be a good place to start.
I am still working on my photo software so I cannot get a better look at the area you refer to on the possible blood pooling. Could you point out a specific place? I am just speculating here, but am leaning to the possibility this is the same area as the girl in the red shorts was photographed. However, there is a bruise on the right leg of that girl that does not show up on this pic with the 'leg lift'.
Any ideas?
Now to the necklace (lack of better description). I will not claim any professional knowledge here but do a lot of photo comparison work and it is my opinion the photo of the girl with her hands in the air - she is in motion in this frame. Note the upward swing of not only the 'necklace, but her hair as well. One can only imagine what she may be doing 'in motion' but these photos have been described as "sexually suggestive". I think that is evident by the amount of cropping. But am positive, the girl is in motion as in moving upward.
Just random thoughts.

Again thank you so much, Mensch.

When Jessnlill gets on to post perhaps they will be able to help me zoom in to where I believe to see the blood pooling. Jess is great at manipulating the photographs.

Good lookout on the motion in the frame. In my mind I always look for "motion blur", and that's not correct. Obviously.

Not to add more to the game, but I also believe this girl at link is perhaps in the same area being photographed. Something is up with the film speed or maybe he did it on purpose? However, this girl is bruised on her knee. Odder still is he has her posed with finger under chin and as she points to her arm her finger on her arm is distinctly covering a bruise. We'd also made note prior to swelling in this girl's ankles.

The poor horribly posed woman though I don't need the photo blown up to see that nasty bruise across her knee. I absolutely believe he purposely hit these women in ther feet, knees and ankles in case they tried to run.

Thank you again for your insight. I will check out those necklaces as well.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00641.jpg

You're welcome twiggles. Just another bit of input on such a huge bizarre puzzle. It would be nice if LE would at least make public the ones that have been identified.

Thank you for the info Mensch and I agree with you about LE making public the people that have been identified. I look at all of their faces and am so curious if they are alive today or not. Alcala is indeed a truly evil person and I am glad he will never get out of prison again.

It's so sad how one minute your life is fine and then the next you are in the face of a monster that changes everything. I know there must be an extra hot place in h*ll for people like him.

My mama's sister was murdered in 1976 and it totally devestated our family, especially my grandmother. She is passed away now but the years of depression and sadness she went through was beyond belief. I even have pictures of her before the murder and years after the murder and you can see the pain etched all in her face, her eyes hollow, a look of total despair.

The only good news was that the man was caught within a day or two. My aunt had stopped by a small bar & grill to cash her paycheck and when she came outside, he was waiting in the bushes and hit her over the head with a steel pipe. She went into a coma and we finally had to take her off life support. :( He got life and some years back he died. To this day, I wonder if he ever felt any remorse.

I think that because of what happened to my aunt, that has made me more curious as to why people can be so evil and hurt others. People like this guy, Alcala for instance. What caused him to have no regard for human life, was he born evil or did he become this way through circumstances?

Anyhow, I am talking too much..lol. Thanks for listening and back to the case. :)

When Jessnlill gets on to post perhaps they will be able to help me zoom in to where I believe to see the blood pooling. Jess is great at manipulating the photographs.

Thanks Filly!

Been fighting a headache all day so my brain's not processing things very well right now and I'm not sure what specific photo you're referencing when you mention blood pooling.

I'll do my best to help in any way I can!

Thanks Filly!

Been fighting a headache all day so my brain's not processing things very well right now and I'm not sure what specific photo you're referencing when you mention blood pooling.

I'll do my best to help in any way I can!

Feel better, Jess. Those headaches that won't quit are the absolute worse.

Don't even mind it for now. Just feel better.

BTW, I was searching all the tassel necklaces. There are so many. Mensch was sure right there.

Also the tassels on the end of like blind cords I found looks similar as well. I thought of that as I know they can choke someone. God forbid.

Again thank you so much, Mensch.

Good lookout on the motion in the frame. In my mind I always look for "motion blur", and that's not correct. Obviously.

Not to add more to the game, but I also believe this girl at link is perhaps in the same area being photographed. Something is up with the film speed or maybe he did it on purpose? However, this girl is bruised on her knee. Odder still is he has her posed with finger under chin and as she points to her arm her finger on her arm is distinctly covering a bruise. We'd also made note prior to swelling in this girl's ankles.

The poor horribly posed woman though I don't need the photo blown up to see that nasty bruise across her knee. I absolutely believe he purposely hit these women in ther feet, knees and ankles in case they tried to run.

Thank you again for your insight. I will check out those necklaces as well.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00641.jpg
Thanks for posting the link Filly. This is the girl I referred to in the post but she has a bruise on the same leg showing in the forefront of the other photo that does not show one. I believe there were several persons at that spot. I think you are correct in that this is one location for both girls.

The more I look at this photo, the weirder it gets.
(http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00273.jpg)

Here's a close-up of the leg/hip area.
dncr1a.jpg

There are people who can do "contortion ballet". Google it and see what I'm talking about. The skin on her body and on the leg match perfectly. I know I couldn't strike this pose, but I think that maybe she really did.

There are people who can do "contortion ballet". Google it and see what I'm talking about. The skin on her body and on the leg match perfectly. I know I couldn't strike this pose, but I think that maybe she really did.

O.K. rosie. If this woman did know how to do this maybe it would fit in with Alcala's "dancers" theme?

I posted a letter for sale by Alcala. In it he asks the seller of the letter to get him pictures of a certain actress in a bikini. The woman plays a dancer in a TV movie and a featured film. Oh and if he couldn't get any of her in a bikini he wants one with bare legs showing. Creepy enough but after seeing all these photographs it's plain sad.

Also, Robin was on her way to ballet class. Ya know I bet he stalked firls who came and went to ballet classes. Perhaps that wasn't a chance meeting. So sad again.

I looked at those contortionists. I still don't believe this poor lady was doing that on her own. Her head is way out of line or something. Thanks though as those contortionists are interesting.

So, maybe we are looking for a missing ballet dancer?

O.K. rosie. If this woman did know how to do this maybe it would fit in with Alcala's "dancers" theme?

I posted a letter for sale by Alcala. In it he asks the seller of the letter to get him pictures of a certain actress in a bikini. The woman plays a dancer in a TV movie and a featured film. Oh and if he couldn't get any of her in a bikini he wants one with bare legs showing. Creepy enough but after seeing all these photographs it's plain sad.

Also, Robin was on her way to ballet class. Ya know I bet he stalked firls who came and went to ballet classes. Perhaps that wasn't a chance meeting. So sad again.

I looked at those contortionists. I still don't believe this poor lady was doing that on her own. Her head is way out of line or something. Thanks though as those contortionists are interesting.

So, maybe we are looking for a missing ballet dancer?

IMO the legs too big for ballet dancer. I do however think that this girl is not well if not expired. I mean if you look at the helmet and contortion pictures her eyes do not change the head is in a weird position. The contortion picture it almost looks unnatural the way her head is turned so much (like a broken neck?) and her eyes are not that way and she doesnt look high in the third pic that looks like she is ontop of someone doing somethng.

Ballet dancers tend to be very thin, often to the point of anorexia. I've never seen a ballerina with big thighs.

I really really really hope that we eventually find out the fate of this one. She's haunting me.

...My mama's sister was murdered in 1976 and it totally devestated our family, especially my grandmother. She is passed away now but the years of depression and sadness she went through was beyond belief. I even have pictures of her before the murder and years after the murder and you can see the pain etched all in her face, her eyes hollow, a look of total despair.
People like this guy, Alcala for instance. What caused him to have no regard for human life, was he born evil or did he become this way through circumstances?
:)
Sorry to hear of your loss smiles. There are many reasons people do the unspeakable to others and I am sick and tired of them being defended as having addictions (as in *advertiser censored*) or they were 'insane'. There is such a thing as plain evil in this world and it seems folks don't want to admit it so they call it something else. Alcala was not of this world and he was not insane. Evil beyond description. MO

Ballet dancers tend to be very thin, often to the point of anorexia. I've never seen a ballerina with big thighs.

There is just one girl in the pic imho.
Not only is skin the same, but how the heck would a dead person just happen to be classically looking back at her foot as this pose has? How does her mouth stay beautifully closed with still supple lips?

You would have had to have put a pole thru her body to get her back to remain straight up and there would be ropes or something hanging her from everywhere.
This is simply a live woman, who was very flexible. Heck I think I could have done this pose when I was young and I only took ballet for 4 years.
One secret to this pose is being able to greatly arch your back, and I clearly see where her back is rippled where the main bend is. Some is hair that you see but at the very bottom it is a bend.

I am back again. Looking again. I still think it is HER leg. She's not a famous ballerina with a perfect ballet body type, but a very flexible girl who has taken lessons and can strike amazing poses.

I am back again. Looking again. I still think it is HER leg. She's not a famous ballerina with a perfect ballet body type, but a very flexible girl who has taken lessons and can strike amazing poses.

I have tried to find a good illustration, but it's hard to get for free. There are descriptions in books of different arabesque positions, which is what this is, but the variations descriptions have words I don't even understand (french terms I think?) but sounds like 4th position with the head turn being just an added thing, because usual the head is "in profile" . It all depends on where the audience is compared to the dancer I think.
p.s Modern day dancers are more likely to be anorexic compared to years back. I think ballet dancers can have some pretty muscular legs, so what may appear to be husky, is just muscle.

Agreed. Many former dancers/gymnasts can probably perform such maneuvers without having an overly slim body.

I think the poses look awkward because they are cropped to prevent showing any nudity.

When I posted the reply from a gymnastic teacher regarding the 'pose', I accepted, relunctently, her opinion as I know nothing from gymnastics. I have been following the input of others here (good observations) and looking at the photo.
I am still on the fence about this but am leaning more to this is one girl.
Reason? While I don't know dance positions, I know a bit about camera angle and lighting. Looking at the photo, the let is exactly as the instructor said - it is a straight on shot; however, the upper portion of the body showing suggests an upward angle while taking a photo.
So one way of explaining it is the same girl is to say that her pose is NOT as exaggerated as it appears. It is the angle. The one taking the photo is down looking up to photo. Considering the sexual nature of these photos, I can see why it would be taken at this angle. Sheesh! If that person was beside the girl, her extended leg would appear pointed down as in the usual dance pose. Not sure if I explained this well enough. Hope it helps.

When I posted the reply from a gymnastic teacher regarding the 'pose', I accepted, relunctantly, her opinion as I know nothing from gymnastics. I have been following the input of others here (good observations) and looking at the photo.
I am still on the fence about this but am leaning more to this is one girl.
Reason? While I don't know dance positions, I know a bit about camera angle and lighting. Looking at the photo, the let is exactly as the instructor said - it is a straight on shot; however, the upper portion of the body showing suggests an upward angle while taking a photo.
So one way of explaining it is the same girl is to say that her pose is NOT as exaggerated as it appears. It is the angle. The one taking the photo is down looking up to photo. Considering the sexual nature of these photos, I can see why it would be taken at this angle. Sheesh! If that person was beside the girl, her extended leg would appear pointed down as in the usual dance pose. Not sure if I explained this well enough. Hope it helps.

In addition to your thoughts on the angle the picture is taken from, I also note that the tree in the background is leaning at an angle. That could be natural, but I wasn't sure, so I straightened the tree in my photo editor. Overall the picture doesn't look that much different, but I did notice that now the hair on the right side of her head hangs straight showing that is correct orientation. I don't know if that matters for beans, but here's the re-angled pic.

Attachments

• Pagan2straightened.jpg
    Pagan2straightened.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 190
In addition to your thoughts on the angle the picture is taken from, I also note that the tree in the background is leaning at an angle. That could be natural, but I wasn't sure, so I straightened the tree in my photo editor. Overall the picture doesn't look that much different, but I did notice that now the hair on the right side of her head hangs straight showing that is correct orientation. I don't know if that matters for beans, but here's the re-angled pic.
Thanks Bargle. I also have manipulated the photo into different angles and lighting. Even considering the upward angle of the shot, it still leaves a very long distance from the rounded hip ares seen in the photo to the torso of the girl which appears entirely twisted in a position completely opposite of the forward view of the leg. I am not sure if it is even relevant to the purpose of the photo which is identifying the person shown, but if there are others in the image, that is generally beneficial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back