HOLLY BOBO on Nashville's Channel Four 4-29-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flushing out TBI and the DA in order to prove they have a robust and ongoing investigation? I hope the reputational suicide WW and Channel 4 experienced was worth it.

There were much more legitimate ways to go about reassuring the Bobo's that Holly was not forgotten. I dont think I believe that was the intention, but that is jmvho.

I guess Ms Wysocki wont be adding this experience to her list of cold cases that she claims to have impacted.

A bit ironic that the last two times TBI has seen its way clear to speak in any sort of depth with the press each involved outside investigations into the Bobo case - the Tony Calabrese raid in Ohio in January 2012, and this one.

Flushing out TBI and the DA in order to prove they have a robust and ongoing investigation? I hope the reputational suicide WW and Channel 4 experienced was worth it.

There were much more legitimate ways to go about reassuring the Bobo's that Holly was not forgotten. I dont think I believe that was the intention, but that is jmvho.

I guess Ms Wysocki wont be adding this experience to her list of cold cases that she claims to have impacted.

It all just doesn't make sense. Wysocki I suppose could be explained by the publicity she got. Maybe the Bobo's were just sold a bill of goods by her, which would be a true shame.

Wysocki is styling herself a non profit. If the Bobo's shelled out money, then Ms Wysocki has a much bigger problem.

Now, If I were WW's sponsors, I would be bailing without a life raft.
ETA: WW is registered as a PC with the IRS. EIN 61-1654690

I wish I had more time today to take a look at the members of the PI group. There is something not right there, imvho. LEO's dont do this stuff...but maybe the lure of the camera was too much.

Hot pink binders full of print out's from social media sites. :sigh:

The posts starting being problematic again, so this thread is now closed. Once again, if there is new news, please alert this post and a moderator will open a new thread for Holly and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie