Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure his mental illness helped him out, I do not know what he was diagnosed with.

Life, you are obviously a local too. If you dont mind my asking, do you know any of these people personally? Just asking in case you can shed some more insight.:)

I'm sure his mental illness helped him out, I do not know what he was diagnosed with.

Does anyone know if he lives alone or if there is someone there with him? (Sorry if I missed that!). We know if someone is off their prescribed meds, there can be issues. Is anyone there with him?

If he is mental he probably went to a mental health facility instead of jail or being charged don't you think.

I wish Life would answer any of the questions I ask. He/she doesn't seem to be able to do that. Strange.

I wish Life would answer any of the questions I ask. He/she doesn't seem to be able to do that. Strange.

I thought so too. Some come in here claiming to be locals and want to tell us enough to believe them, then nothing? I dont get it either. I mean, what's the point?

I'm not sure the Okmulgee County is him, he was born in 46.

In Newsbank archives, there's listed a Jerry Wayne Patterson of Okmulgee who died in Jan '07. Age 60. (I can't post a link to the fee based site, sorry.)

Flowerchild said Jerry D Patterson, and he's 62.
Where did FC go?
lol

Henry E. Patterson, 61, and Jerry D. Patterson, 62, are relatives (probably sons) of Henry C. Patterson

I tried looking up some of the names associated with the court cases with no luck. I hope this isn't just a fluke. If they have this guy's DNA already and gave him a poly...they should already know if he is a POI or a suspect. They would put a rush on it if they felt like he was involved, I would think. I don't know what to think at this point.

I thought so too. Some come in here claiming to be locals and want to tell us enough to believe them, then nothing? I dont get it either. I mean, what's the point?

Are you talking to me? I'm here.

Witnesses that are known to the locals (may not be ALL the witnesses, but these are the ones who are known to the locals to be witnesses)
3 people heard the shots
1 saw the girls walking very close to where they were shot (and possibly also the POI, witness and OSBI are evasive on that detail)
2 saw the POI (and one may have gotten a good close look at him)

Here's something important!
Everyone assumes the POI was seen only on County Line Rd (the road the girls were found on) near where the bodies were, at or after the time of the murders - and LE and the OSBI have encouraged that assumption. BUT that may not be entirely true. It may be that the POI was seen before the shootings on a cross-road to County Line Road AND on County Line Road "near" where the girls were shot. So it is possible that the POI was seen before the shots were heard on another road, then was seen minutes before the shots were heard (at the time the girls were seen walking home) and then after the shots were heard near (or at) the location where the girls were found. If he did not kill the girls, there is no doubt he would have seen who DID kill them. Witnesses put him in the vicinity before and after the shots were fired and since then no-one has seen him.

This lends credence to an early theory that IF the POI was the shooter, he was watching the girls (and/or the Placker House) from somewhere else before he drove up or walked up and shot them. And THAT scenario means that the murders were planned at least several minutes before they happened - what we don't know is if the POI was after the girls specifically or was looking to shoot anyone from the Placker house, or was just looking for someone random to kill?

Creech IS NOT a suspect and has been cleared, Patterson remains on the list of possibles and has not been 100% cleared yet - evidently he does live alone and has no alibi for the time of the murders. He has been questioned, taken a poly and they have his DNA to match to any they MIGHT recover from the scene or the girls bodies. Patterson could have walked to the scene, shot the girls and walked back home thru the woods - nobody would have seen him (except maybe the POI?)

The girls were not sexually assaulted and there were no signs of physical abuse or sexual abuse reported by the ME. The parents of both girls (GPa and GMa in Taylor's case) have been questioned several times and are not suspects. The questioning of the families is ongoing but it is to gather information that might lead to potential suspects.

The POI remains the only person seen in the area that was not known to anyone and who was acting in a suspicious manner.

And that's what I have from my Contact for everyone this evening.
Again,nothing official, just info from a local person who wants the human garbage who did this removed from the streets for good.

My Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member