NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:
Strange. The EB who is in court this morning has the same birthdate as the older one, but 18 yrs. younger?

Yeah it's listing 1968 and 1986 .... just a typo??
Since they don't have her fingerprints do we really know her true age?

You can't since they are in someone else's post, but how sweet to offer. Those pics didn't blow the margins for me. I wouldn't care if they did...just so glad to have them!

Yeah they never mess up my margins either. But I don't care as well. I like having them to view. I'm lazy sometimes and don't like to click linked images b/c they take me away from what I am reading

The pictures are great SH!!

EB used BS's picture originally to lure AB. Maybe she used more of her own daughter's information than that!

This post really caught my attention! Could you elaborate a little on that please?
Are you saying that originally AB thought he was communicating with a younger girl?

Sorry for the confusion. I don't want to sleuth or discuss the London Dude until I get verification from Admins. We can discuss what is already in the newspaper although that isn't much at this point.

I would prefer we wait till I hear. Thanks guys. Ima

That video of Bella made me burst into tears (and I'm a hard nut to crack).

Maybe they repainted her room. If so and there was blood they would be in the paint brushes.

That is exactly what popped into my mind when I saw that. Repainted a pink/red maybe? That could be why the drop cloth was of interest. It's not blood maybe but shows an 'intent' to cover or hide evidence on the walls. That would make sense especially since we have discussed how it doesn't fit into the profile we have of EB/AB that Zahra's room would have been decorated 'girly' just for her.

All my opinion and speculation!! :) (Not to be confused with facts he-he)

They seem to be taking that house apart almost......telling me evidence was covered up either by painting or the like....that further reinforces my belief that AB was involved. This thought is not out of no where....I was looking at Sherlock's pics. lol.

Even better, I come back and others are discussing it which makes the first part of this post look stoopid. lol.

True and to that point you can discuss until I get verification no discussing or sleuthing the man. Thank you.

That's what I thought too Hamsterdance, but now I don't think so.
I guess it's best to wait for a firm answer.

I agree now too, thanks :)

I posted my previous message before I saw Lunar1121's post:

"I think imamaze was saying we can discuss it to a point, like the fact that the names match, and the check written, etc. ... but discussing and sleuthing the actual man is still in need of verification. JMO though!"

See! I told y'all I was confuzzled.
Happens a lot. :crazy:

Me too.

But we can talk about him and the media and even if the media is wrong if you can back that up with something. But we cannot look for his facebook ,place of employment ,criminal history.

Maybe today's the day arrests are made. I don't want to know about another man sending money unless it has to do with Zahra's disappearance. LE would have had to look into this as soon as the amber alert was issued. I hope!

I've been thinking what a shame it is we can't hear stories about what Adam Baker was like before he meet Elisa.

Hoping today is the day that Zahara is found. Swamped at work and just popping in - I take it same ole, same ole - still searching the house?? Thanks.

Maybe today's the day arrests are made. I don't want to know about another man sending money unless it has to do with Zahra's disappearance. LE would have had to look into this as soon as the amber alert was issued. I hope!

I don't know that it was directly tied to her disappearance, but it just tells us more of what was going on in that house.

Sorry for the confusion. I don't want to sleuth or discuss the London Dude until I get verification from Admins. We can discuss what is already in the newspaper although that isn't much at this point.

I would prefer we wait till I hear. Thanks guys. Ima

(note to self- type faster because by the time I hit reply everyone else is already WAY ahead of me! ;) )

Me too.

But we can talk about him and the media and even if the media is wrong if you can back that up with something. But we cannot look for his facebook ,place of employment ,criminal history.

The media is wrong - they flubbed the spelling of his name 3 times and still didn't get it right.

I've been thinking what a shame it is we can't hear stories about what Adam Baker was like before he meet Elisa.

Wasn't there a childhood friend? Oh I wish he/she could get verified quickly. Sleuthing is thinking outside the box so it's sometimes so frustrating to be bound inside the box. Although I understand the reasoning.

Can we discuss why on earth a man would send large sums of money to a woman in another country, whom he has never even met? Assuming, of course, he exists and isn't just a convenient way for said woman to explain how she suddenly comes up with large sums of money.

ITA. What was he like? Did he always find himself attracted to a certain type of person? Did he have a record in OZ? Where are his friends? I mean with the exception of a random post here or there, no one is telling us anything about him or standing up for him - nothing. That always makes me think something is being hid........KWIM?

That video of Bella made me burst into tears (and I'm a hard nut to crack).

o/t

She looks just like my lovely little cat, also named Bella. I do so hope someone adopts her-I can't watch any sad animal stories, we went to a local animal rescue Halloween party last night-we donated our service for a 'silent auction' for someone to win my husband cooking a 3 course meal for the winner and 3 other people (he's a chef). We wish we could have more cats, but live in a 2 room apartment with 3 cats now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305