AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Hi Ruby!
BBM

I originally thought they were referring to Uncle Donnie and Uncle Scott. But it says "two other men face charges"

Obviously Uncle Donnie is not facing charges. So, RSW and who? Did I miss someone?

DK wasn't in court today so most likely him. We're up to 5 + 1 deceased. Keeping up? :)

DK wasn't in court today so most likely him. We're up to 5 + 1 deceased. Keeping up? :)

Haha.. When I woke up this morning my first thought was "DUH.. DK"...

:waitasec: This case makes my brain hurt.

Wondering why it's "having sex with" instead of "rape." I hear this in cases, from time-to-time; what has to be rape, called sex. What's up with that?

Wondering why it's "having sex with" instead of "rape." I hear this in cases, from time-to-time; what has to be rape, called sex. What's up with that?

Read that and thought the same. the minor is only 13 / 14 now. I don't even know that I want to hear the rest of the details which will be released.

IMO... it was a very insensitive and poorly chosen statement by the reporter as the charges are clearly defined as rape (as they should be).

FOX 10 updated video + article (seems to be a news cast video and one that isn't but has footage of the courthouse...maybe from a cell phone?)

Three appear on sex abuse charges
Updated: Friday, 17 Aug 2012, 11:52 AM CDT
Published : Thursday, 16 Aug 2012, 11:34 AM CDT

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/three-appear-on-sex-abuse-charges

- the looks on DW and DHjr's faces is disturbing to me...very "I'm bad...bring it on" kind of stare down to the camera.

- also disturbing was that the "State prosecutors said the three men had a sexual relationship with an underage Fairhope girl."
That wording for a 12yr old girl to have "sexual relationship" with the 3 older men/relatives sounds so dismissive to it being "rape".

ETA... would an underage girl having sex with 3 older men/relatives more than once or for over an extended time period be a "sexual relationship"? That just doesn't sound right to me at all!

BROWNLEE, WILLIAM BONNY (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO08JBN182604
Booking Date: 07/13/2008 02:44:00
Age On Booking Date: 44
Bond Amount: $250.00
CELL Assigned:
Address Given:
OVER-WEIGHT TRU CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)
OVER WEIGHT TRUCK
M
$259.50

CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)
32-6-9 DRIV W/ LIC SUSP
M
$250.00

I agree buggsmom! One little girl being raped and sodomized by 3 adult men is hardly a 'sexual relationship'. Boggles the mind.

Also from the above article:

"Derek Wood’s attorney Jason Dorley said, "He's innocent until proven guilty. There's a lot to this case. This one is very involved. It's going to be a lengthy case. We are in the very early stages of it.""

So far I think we've only seen charges stemming from one victim. How are posters interpreting this?

Baldwin sheriff’s spokesman Maj. Anthony Lowery was quoted as saying "We have multiple victims at this point".

Are there more charges pending?

Booking No: BCSO08JBN182604
Booking Date: 07/13/2008 02:44:00
Age On Booking Date: 44
Bond Amount: $250.00
CELL Assigned:
Address Given:
OVER-WEIGHT TRU CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)
OVER WEIGHT TRUCK
M
$259.50

32-6-9 DRIV W/ LIC SUSP
M
$250.00

Wow! Were the other charges dropped? What in the world?

Does that say $250.00?????

Yes, it does.

I just realized there are two listings for him:

Booking No: BCSO12JBN004810
Booking Date: 07/22/2012 16:08:34
Age On Booking Date: 48
Bond Amount:$10000.00
Address Given:
940 DAWES ROAD MOBILE AL 3669
CHARGES
32-1-4
CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)
FAILING TO APPEAR (TRAFFIC)
M
$400.50
13A-6-64
SODOMY SECOND DEGREE
S
F
$10000.00
13A-6-67
CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)
SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE
S
M
$5000.00

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

Here are the sex charges. Maybe you didn't scroll down to find them? Anyway, he was released on $10,000.

Enlarge Photo
Bond Amount: $10000.00
CELL Assigned:
Address Given: 940 DAWES ROAD MOBILE AL 36694
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
32-1-4 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) FAILING TO APPEAR (TRAFFIC) M $400.50
13A-6-64 CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $10000.00
13A-6-67 CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $5000.00

Looks like Derek Wood had his bond reduced too.

WOOD, DEREK THOMAS (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004624
Booking Date: 07/13/2012 23:10:49
Age On Booking Date: 21
Bond Amount: $20000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: BCSO , Dorm: E , Pod: E , Cell No: 001 Visitation Schedule
Address Given: HOMELESS HOMELESS
CHARGES
13A-6-62 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) RAPE SECOND DEGREE S F $10000.00
13A-6-64 CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $10000.00

Here are the sex charges. Maybe you didn't scroll down to find them? Anyway, he was released on $10,000.

Enlarge Photo
Bond Amount: $10000.00
CELL Assigned:
Address Given: 940 DAWES ROAD MOBILE AL 36694
CHARGES
32-1-4 CASE0001 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) FAILING TO APPEAR (TRAFFIC) M $400.50
13A-6-64 CASE0002 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $10000.00
13A-6-67 CASE0003 (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE) SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $5000.00

My mistake ~ sorry!

My mistake ~ sorry!

No problem! Lord knows I've made my share. :)

Bonds:
William Brownlee $10,000
Derek Wood $20,000
Donald Holland JR $25,000
Scott Wood $25000.00
Dustin Kent $20,000 plus the Mobile Co bond

I don't know if having a good lawyer can help get the bond reduced, or if this shows the severity of the actual crimes.

I wish we could get some good investigative reporting on this. With the victims being children it may be hard to release facts while guarding their privacy.

No problem! Lord knows I've made my share. :)

Bonds:
William Brownlee $10,000
Derek Wood $20,000
Donald Holland JR $25,000
Scott Wood $25000.00
Dustin Kent $20,000 plus the Mobile Co bond

I don't know if having a good lawyer can help get the bond reduced, or if this shows the severity of the actual crimes.

I wish we could get some good investigative reporting on this. With the victims being children it may be hard to release facts while guarding their privacy.

Help me out here. Brownlee is the family friend. Wood and Wood are brothers? Kent is married to a sister of the Wood brothers? Holland is the son of a man who is married to Wood? I am so lost with the lineage. I almost would like to see a little tree. I just want to understand how all of these individuals are related.

Help me out here. Brownlee is the family friend. Wood and Wood are brothers? Kent is married to a sister of the Wood brothers? Holland is the son of a man who is married to Wood? I am so lost with the lineage. I almost would like to see a little tree. I just want to understand how all of these individuals are related.

LOL, it's confusing.

Wm Brownlee is a family friend.
Derek Wood is Brittney Wood's brother.
Donald Paul Holland JR is the son of Donald Wood Sr, who committed suicide while being investigated for similar crimes.
Wood Sr was married to Brittney Wood's mother's (Chessie) sister (Wendy), who is a twin.
Kent is married to the other twin (Mendy).
Scott Wood is a brother of the twins and Chessie.

Here's Footballmom's excellent player's list from Brittney's thread.

Football Mom’s OFFICIAL PLAYER'S LIST (confirmed by Zeaux)
Updated: 07/24/12

CW (mom) & WH (dad) (BW's bio parents) have 2 sons (DW & TJW) & 1 daughter (BW) together. All 3 children have CW's last name. DW arrested/remains in jail.

AH is PH's bio dad who has custody of BW's daughter since April 2012, we believe. AH allegedly lives in Grand Bay with his mother & daughter.

CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, KPH (sometimes referred to as BW's stepdad). They are not married but they live together as a family.

CW's 2 year old is about the same age as BW's daughter (PH).

RSW (fka SW - 2nd uncle arrested with the heavier charges) is CW's brother (now known as RSW to distinguish from the other SW sister below).

WH (BW's dad) is married to SSH (BW's stepmom).

SW (another sister of RSW, CW, MWK & WWH).

DK (1st uncle arrested, out on bond – arrested twice) is married to CW's sister, MWK.

MWK & WWH are twins.

CW's sister WWH was married to DH who allegedly committed suicide the morning after BW went missing. He died a few days later in a Pensacola hospital. He was allegedly discovered by WWH & MWK.

DH & WWH have 2 sons & 1 daughter together. DH may have 3 other children who are older.

DPH Jr (Nova) DH’s son/WWH’s stepson - arrested, out on bond.

WBB close friend of DH for many years, arrested/remains in jail.

This should help straighten it out (hopefully)... If not, just holler and we'll help.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #5

ETA: jinx gliving! I recently updated the link above (except now WBB is out on bond...) :(

LOL. I think I got it down. Thanks for the help. I knew the basics a few weeks back, but these arrests threw me off. I did not know about the girl's brother being arrested.

What in the hell kind of conversation leads to several men raping a child? For *$&#@ sake! What was going on in this family? This is insane. This is the craziest thing I've ever heard of. Where these men trying to punish a family member by doing this? I can't fathom what would push all of them to do this as a group. It can't be that they were all pedophiles. It's too coincidental.

I have been reading this, and it sounds all confusing! I am from New Zealand and I haven't heard about any of this, it hasn't been on the news - but I have 1 question, who is the 12 who has been raped? sorry if its mentioned somewhere

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back