FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks.

I probably need to find a different board then, as it seems ridiculous to not be able to hypothesize on scenarios and then be able to credit or discredit... It has been stated that she had intended on meeting him for a bite to eat before her shift.

Kate, I included some references to him on the question list. (I hope that's okay, by the way. Nobody has reprimanded me!)

Edit: By "nobody" I mean not anybody. I'm nobody, so I haven't reprimanded myself. LOL

I dunno. When I was ten my mother suddenly left my father, took me out of school one day, drove me across three states and left me with an aunt I didn't know. My mother was gone for months and no one knew where I was--or where she was. Back in those days children were not considered missing if the mother took them, no one looked for me besides my father. Kids weren't sophisticated in those days, there were no cell phones, no missing child agencies or searches. One day my mother suddenly reappeared, took me back home and dropped me off at my father's house in the middle of the day. He had no idea I was home until he got home that night. She, of course, disappeared again and wasn't heard from for a couple years when she filed for and got a divorce.

Of course, in those days, there being no searches there was also no publicity and no fund raisers.

So, it's my experience that mothers can and do leave their children and disappear. :(

I am so sorry your mom did this to you. I know moms do this kind of stuff, but I look at Michelle and I see a woman making things better in her life, and she had a supportive family. But every person has their own limit or burden that they bare. My mom took off for weeks at a time, not caring who took care of us too. We were just dropped off at an Aunt's house, sometimes for a year or more. So maybe I see Michelle and think, she is different. I see her life coming together. I just don't think she took off. I think some one made her go missing. I know that is worse in the end, especially for her kids and family.

The difference in time has bother me too for a while. Do we know if DS2 was even home when MP arrived? Could it be that she got there early and had to wait for him to come home?

The reason that makes me curious about this is that early on her family said she didn't text and drive. In her text to her BF she mentions that a song she is listening to reminds her of him and if what her family says is true she wasn't driving when she sent that text. So maybe DS2 wasn't home and she was just just been sitting & waiting in her vehicle outside his condo with the radio on when she sent that text.
That could explain DS2's statement about it being around 4pm, he might not have known how long she had been there.

Respectfully, I wouldn't classify that as a red light camera, and the link Smooth provided quotes the same list as I used. That article was printed July of 2011

If you reread that post by Breathe, you'll realize that he fully admits that he made a mistake by previously identifying Hoffner and Semoran as having a red light camera.

Breathe goes on to say that he then checked the nearby market and discovered that it has cameras that may possibly film traffic on the street. So he's not trying to call the cameras at the market red light cameras, he's just trying to say that even though there's no red light camera at that intersection, there happens to be surveillance cameras at that business. Quite a bit of sleuthing!

And yes, I know that the link gives the same list you posted. I just happened to check the list to see when it was published. I thought I'd just include the link for anyone who might have missed it earlier, since I had it. I was simply speculating that perhaps there were additional red light cameras added between July and November. But of course, it's just as likely that no additional cameras were added! :)

Why would Michelle take the GLOW window sticker off the hummer if she was just dumping it?

I dunno. When I was ten my mother suddenly left my father, took me out of school one day, drove me across three states and left me with an aunt I didn't know. My mother was gone for months and no one knew where I was--or where she was. Back in those days children were not considered missing if the mother took them, no one looked for me besides my father. Kids weren't sophisticated in those days, there were no cell phones, no missing child agencies or searches. One day my mother suddenly reappeared, took me back home and dropped me off at my father's house in the middle of the day. He had no idea I was home until he got home that night. She, of course, disappeared again and wasn't heard from for a couple years when she filed for and got a divorce.

Of course, in those days, there being no searches there was also no publicity and no fund raisers.

So, it's my experience that mothers can and do leave their children and disappear. :(

I am so sorry that happened to you. Thanks for sharing.

I find it disconcerting that this would be 2nd week in a row that there's no mention of a search this Saturday like usual. This is just strange.

But...there is no evidence to murder. There is no body.

I don't personally believe these 2 things must go hand in hand. I believe there are many red flags that strongly suggest a murder took place, I actually don't feel a body is the only thing that can suggest murder took place.

Why would Michelle take the GLOW window sticker off the hummer if she was just dumping it?

For the same reason anyone involved would, to try and slow down it being found. Without those sticker's at a glance it is just another black hummer like so many around Orlando.

But this not to say I think she did it. DS2 looks to be the likely subject but I still haven't ruled out a car jacking or another perp.

To make it harder to spot amongst the other black hummers in the area?

Why would she care? If you want people to think right away that you got kidnapped, then leave the GLOW sticker on and when they find it, they say, "OMG, this is the hummer! call 9-1-1 !!!!!!!!!!" This makes sure people think you are gone. JMO, but it could work the other way too....

Why would she care? If you want people to think right away that you got kidnapped, then leave the GLOW sticker on and when they find it, they say, "OMG, this is the hummer! call 9-1-1 !!!!!!!!!!" This makes sure people think you are gone. JMO, but it could work the other way too....

But delaying it being found would give her more time to get out of town if that was the case. Being found that soon was pure luck IMO. Many times stolen cars takes days and weeks to be found even if they are still in the same city.

The difference in time has bother me too for a while. Do we know if DS2 was even home when MP arrived? Could it be that she got there early and had to wait for him to come home?

The reason that makes me curious about this is that early on her family said she didn't text and drive. In her text to her BF she mentions that a song she is listening to reminds her of him and if what her family says is true she wasn't driving when she sent that text. So maybe DS2 wasn't home and she was just just been sitting & waiting in her vehicle outside his condo with the radio on when she sent that text.
That could explain DS2's statement about it being around 4pm, he might not have known how long she had been there.

That's an interesting idea about Dale not being home when Michelle arrived, and her having to wait. Of course, the surveillance cam recorded her Hummer coming in at 3:18, and the time we've been told that she sent her boyfriend the text was at 3:15. Maybe she was sitting at a light waiting to turn onto Goldenrod when she sent it?

Also, if she were waiting for him past, say 3:30 and on, she might have sent some texts or made some calls while waiting--say to her 11 YO son. Or she might even have called Dale to see where he was. By the sound of the evidence released, though, the text to the boyfriend was the last contact sent from her phone until "Waterford."

If you reread that post by Breathe, you'll realize that she fully admits that she made a mistake by previously identifying Hoffner and Semoran as having a red light camera.

Breathe goes on to say that she then checked the nearby market and discovered that it has cameras that may possibly film traffic on the street. So she's not trying to call the cameras at the market red light cameras, she's just trying to say that even though there's no red light camera at that intersection, there happens to be surveillance cameras at that business. Quite a bit of sleuthing!

And yes, I know that the link gives the same list you posted. I just happened to check the list to see when it was published. I thought I'd just include the link for anyone who might have missed it earlier, since I had it. I was simply speculating that perhaps there were additional red light cameras added between July and November. But of course, it's just as likely that no additional cameras were added! :)

Just realize I don't know if Breathe is he or she. Apologizes if I got it wrong!

Thank You and I am a he
It is hard to post and read on a phone.

I did get it wrong on the red light camera as I should have checked before I posted it.

Thank You and I am a he
It is hard to post and read on a phone.

I did get it wrong on the red light camera as I should have checked before I posted it.

I'm sorry for the error, Breathe! I'm going to go back and correct that post.

I wasn't trying to point out that you got it wrong. There was a misunderstanding about the interpretation of your post, and I was trying (maybe not successfully) to flesh it out. I thought it was brilliant that you scoped out the market!

In my opinion 3 people would still be walking this earth if they didn’t have the misfortune to come into come into DS’ orbit - two dead and one missing.

His second wife was apparently living with DS Snr and met her demise under mysterious circumstances when she was with DS close friend. DS was conveniently in jail at the time, so he couldn’t have “killed” her, but nevertheless, she ended up dead, and was closely associated with his father and friend.

He was shown shoving a photographer and slamming doors, and in another incident, when he took off in his vehicle, if his passenger didn’t have quick reflexes, she could have ended up on the road seriously injured, because he wanted to get away and had no concern that she hadn’t yet closed the door. Both of these incidents happened when photographers and press were around, and it made no difference to him. When something happens that he doesn’t like, he reacts violently.

this guy is dangerous and needs to be put away before he harms anyone else.

Okay, now you're worrying me...

Not trying to get anyone to worry - just to think about what they post on a public forum that certain people are reading. Go on sleuthing - just be smart about what you post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member