50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media money that came from time supposed to be used for finding Caylee and used for bashing good people instead. If I was a news agent, I'd offer money for Caylee fund ONLY. Guess Mr. Anonymous is ashamed and a coward.

I have a question so PLEASE DO NOT PASS MY POST UP.. :hand:

I can't keep up with all the posts here and this may have been mentioned, does someone have to pay this bond back? is this a loan? I'm not sure how this works. Is it a free gift?

I don't know about this bond but when Tony & Leonard Padilla bonded her out the $50,000 was NOT refundable.

Maybe a newsperson who is friends with the defense did it, or paid the family enough for a story/interview (coming soon?) so that they could get her out. When the other small ones were paid, I half expected this.

Time for LE to charge her NOW with murder.
I am in disbelief,and I am also so angry!!
I can see someone shooting Casey because they are "angrier" than I am..they better have tight security!!

Maybe the Anthony's have taken all the money they got for searching for Caylee and have paid this bond or given it to someone else to pay the bond and pay this new attorney they have hired. I know they can't afford the attorney. Someone is paying for all of this.

Access Hollywood and the other magazine show Cindy went on pay.

Remember Howard K. Stern and how one of those shows flew him home with Dannilynn and also covered Anna Nicole Smith's funeral? The money made was donated to a trust for Dannilynn IIRC.

IMO

Wonder if there will be an RV with security out front this time? I hope it is not true. I do understand she has rights and those are important, but it does seem like the only one without rights is Caylee.

She is/was a little girl with out the means to take care of herself and relied on her mother to keep her safe and sound and no matter how this plays out she was failed. I really think that the GP's have not showed themselves capable of being unbiased in this situation and Caylee should have a court appointed guardian ad litem!!

I wonder if LE keeps a supply of Maalox and Tums around for the :sick: induced by this case.

I dont think I can take anymore:(:(:(:(

I agree with you. This is just so sad. I wish Caylee would come home and is given the respect she so deserves and I can get on with my life. I keep saying I am not going to get so wrapped up in another case and I do. :banghead:

How many more check charges can they pick her up for, late in the evening so she has another overnight?

And maybe it was a slow news day and the reporters all chipped in to get her out, that will keep them busy for a few days at least.

That made me laugh in a situation that isn't funny. I can't think of another reason someone would bail her out.
Lanie

The whole family will have to leave the county. This is not good,something is going to happen,and it ain't going to be pretty.

I think there is something shifty about this case. Something to do with drug mobsters. Something to do with where Casey found Baez. Someone is paying him off and I have a feeling Casey has been shut down by drug dealers. There is alot more to this story than meets the eye. This just isn't normal.

I agree--and this brings me back to that weird Craigslist ad that alluded to Casey's connection to some ex-cop, a neferious underworld, and a man named Craig McCandless (spelling?). It was dismissed as crazy nonsense, but doesn't anyone else here think that it was worth more sleuthing? This is just too friggin' surreal.

<<"Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's Constitutional rights have been grossly violated. Mr. Baez will have no comment abou thte bond and will respect the privacy of the anonymous party," a Press Corp. Media release said.>>

http://www.local6.com/news/17393373/detail.html

What about Caylee's right to LIFE?!? :furious:

FOX 35 didn't report anything on the $500,000 at 5:48 pm. I did hear them say behind the scences $500,000 and they said I never head that. So I think they may be trying to verify this information.

Casey should be released, again, tonight or early tomorrow. An anonymous person has posted a new 500K bond, split between 2 bonding companies.

my apologies...thread & post should have read $500K bond..

The new Lawyer did this, Cindy and George's no doubt about it.

well,.. HOPEFULLY murder charges come down before she gets out! She IS safer in jail though. I have a HORRIBLE feeling something really bad is going to happen! jmo

Actually, nothing worse than Caylee's murder and the Anthony Family Coverup can happen as far as I'm concerned. Hey--maybe they'll cook up some chloroform to show how normal it is in their home to have it around. That'll explain the presence in the trunk--they just use it as a cleaner. Or, did the unknown perp who stole Cindy's identity do those searches?

I hope there is leftover chloroform in that house.

yes, yes, I really believe it'd like to see a few people knocked out for a bit.

Found this on the Orange County Clerk website! Seems the bond was posted by 2 different agencies from the looks of it.

9/4/2008 A MACDONALD BAIL BOND FILED RET 11/5/2008 CT1 BOND $250000 #5200012443 INMATE NUMBER 08042346
9/4/2008 A VON WALDNER BOND FILED RET 11/5/2008 BOND CT1 $250000 #AUL2054164 INMATE NUMBER 08042346 *TRANSFER BOND MILLER BAIL BONDS

MyFox Orlando keeps talking about the partial bond and how odd it is that someone would post it. They haven't mentioned anything about the $50K. What's up with that?

ETA: They announced the $50K story at the very instant I posted this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member