50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been working all week trying to catch up from last week, so I haven't posted. But this news just really rattled my feathers.... Who does CA think she is? Ughggh... And the Anthony family truly have worked my last nerve. Just think, this anonymous person could have given $$ to TES to aid in the search... this case is truly a stressful WRECK on my heart who aches for Caylee to brought to justice... Sickening.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:Is all I have to say about her getting out again, On no wait, When TES find precious little Caylee's body , I hope she is still out so she has to look in her parents face, when they tell them, and then I hope the little (insert bad b word) breaks . :banghead:

macdondals bail bonds posted her other bonds annyomsly , so mabey they posted this one .

This news has just inspired me to make my second donation of the day to TES. Just imagine the good TES could do with the $100K that's been squandered bonding Casey out.

ME TOO! I had just started pulling up my paypal account when I read your post. My sweet little girl just asked me if she could donate her birthday money to help find Caylee too! I'm so proud of her! :D

This madness has got to stop! I've decided to make the trip to Orlando next week if she hasnt been found to help in the search as well. I feel so sick right now!

It's time for LE to make their move. It would be a travesty if she's released. She should know no comfort. Someone must have gotten movie/book rights for a story. Yikes! We've lived it!! The last thing I'd want to see is this horror on the big screen. This family disgusts me. JMO

well,.. HOPEFULLY murder charges come down before she gets out! She IS safer in jail though. I have a HORRIBLE feeling something really bad is going to happen! jmo

Preface this to say, I am not a mean person at all, but my God this woman is testing my compassion and I could not blame anybody. All I keep thinking is what goes around comes around and Casey will get hers in the end, that is my hope, and my belief. That family too will get theirs.

Does this bond money have to be paid back? Anyone?? HELLO.. HELLOO... :p:crazy:

Thank heavens I haven't eaten dinner yet or there'd be tuna cassarole all over my keyboard - that's how sick this makes me.

I just keep telling myself that what comes around, goes around. And when it comes around on her *advertiser censored* it'll get her good.

<<"Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's Constitutional rights have been grossly violated. Mr. Baez will have no comment abou thte bond and will respect the privacy of the anonymous party," a Press Corp. Media release said.>>

http://www.local6.com/news/17393373/detail.html

What about Caylee's right to LIFE?!? :furious:

This is really getting insane!:banghead::banghead:

If this is true and she is let out again, I think they had better take her to a safehouse as all heck is going to break out at that house if she goes there!!!

She's probably safer in jail
Right!! With all the pissed off people out there last week, and the new items this week about the chloroform, the raging crazies will be coming out of the woodwork.
Whoever is perpetuating this circus has got to be out of thier mind.
Wonder if LE will step up putting the charges for murder together to get her locked up pending trial for good so they don't have to waste valuable efforts on running over to the Anthony's because once again her boney @ss is sprung. :doh:

Something really smells here people. Anonymous? Hmmm.... The Florida Sunshine law will definately be put to use finding out EXACTLY who put this bond up.

I wonder if it was JP? Maybe she said she'd tell? We can only hope.

IF the Anthony's are the ones who were able to post the bond from the tv shows and tabloids, why are they not using that money instead to find Caylee since they claim she is either in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico?? They knew for sure where KC is. Even if it wasn't the family why would this person not put the money forward to find Caylee? This is just disgusting.

Maybe a newsperson who is friends with the defense did it, or paid the family enough for a story/interview (coming soon?) so that they could get her out. When the other small ones were paid, I half expected this.

Maybe it's that "New York" journalist again - wonder if we'll see any "exclusive" interviews in the coming days?

nm (going back to lurk mode now)

Maybe she needed another shower....:dance:

Honestly, I don't care if she gets out. It doesn't help her case either way; she's in pretty deep. However, they are contributing to the media circus in which they protest against. I feel sorry about their neighbors because the shizzle is about to hit the fizzle.

Sorry to post this again. Just want to make sure everyone sees it!

Found this on the Orange County Clerk website! Seems the bond was posted by 2 different agencies from the looks of it.

9/4/2008 A MACDONALD BAIL BOND FILED RET 11/5/2008 CT1 BOND $250000 #5200012443 INMATE NUMBER 08042346
9/4/2008 A VON WALDNER BOND FILED RET 11/5/2008 BOND CT1 $250000 #AUL2054164 INMATE NUMBER 08042346 *TRANSFER BOND MILLER BAIL BONDS

I have been working all week trying to catch up from last week, so I haven't posted. But this news just really rattled my feathers.... Who does CA think she is? Ughggh... And the Anthony family truly have worked my last nerve. Just think, this anonymous person could have given $$ to TES to aid in the search... this case is truly a stressful WRECK on my heart who aches for Caylee to brought to justice... Sickening.

100% in agreement, TES could have used that money in many searches.
I am truly disgusted.

I hope the Anthony's did pay the money instead of paying off their debt....then when Caylee is found and KC goes to prison for the rest of her life they will lose everything over stupidity

Repeat:
Does this bond money have to be paid back? Anyone?? HELLO.. HELLOO... :p:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members