Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know GBC looks like a coward and very Guilty of something..... but to be fair he does look like a good Daddy in the presence of his daughters and seems to love and care for them...I am only going by the few media pics and footage I have seen...I could be wrong...Seems so odd to say a murderer is a good Daddy all in the same sentence??

Not really - people are complicated and contradictory.

It's only in fiction that people are all good or all bad. And even then, evil masterminds tend to love their cats :)

I just got home and learned from the mods that there were some shananigans going on in my absence. Let's show some respect for each other and discuss the case and not each other. I'd hate to have to use my ray gun.

Zapp-Ray-Gun.jpg

http://www.neatstuff.net/guns/Zapp-Ray-Gun.jpg

I would like you guys to draw a line under the "come backs" we are all in agreement that we want to see justice for Allison. There has been some excellent thoughts "sleuthing" whatever you want to call it! and in my mind there is still so much more to come. IMO I would be surprised if the murder was committed at another location and we could possibly see another crime scene.

It is very telling to me - that from the video and the separation we have seen between the Baden-Clay and Dickies that the Baden-Clays wholeheartedly embrace the mistress and are not so keen on ABC. I too think that the mistress is the yellow car girl seen hugging Elaine.

Poor ABC would have been an outcast - no longer able to keep their son happy while this wonderful new women makes their sons life happy. I wonder if Allison knew that this women was their with the girls - that would really get my goat especially if someone was hiding out at their parents house and what if he was trying to avoid paying any child support because if you are in the early stages of separation I would imagine this would be a tough time for a single mum of 3. In the Baden-Clays eyes I can see them resentment and annoyance at the claim that Allison had to the girls. IMHO

:welcome5:

Next stop for me will be new registrations. If any of our dear guests are interested in registering, do it now. I'll check the new registrations again in an hour so new members can get started tonight....well, it isn't tonight in Brisbane. It is tomorrow afternoon. :lol:

It is very telling to me - that from the video and the separation we have seen between the Baden-Clay and Dickies that the Baden-Clays wholeheartedly embrace the mistress and are not so keen on ABC. I too think that the mistress is the yellow car girl seen hugging Elaine.

Poor ABC would have been an outcast - no longer able to keep their son happy while this wonderful new women makes their sons life happy. I wonder if Allison knew that this women was their with the girls - that would really get my goat especially if someone was hiding out at their parents house and what if he was trying to avoid paying any child support because if you are in the early stages of separation I would imagine this would be a tough time for a single mum of 3. In the Baden-Clays eyes I can see them resentment and annoyance at the claim that Allison had to the girls. IMHO

The BC's can embrace whomever they like as long as they get used to doing it through a reinforced glass partition at whatever maximum security prison the freaks get free room and board at!!!!!

Some questions -

3. The police triangulated her phone between Brookfield, Bellbowrie and Pullenvale - have a look at the map - Pullenvale is close to the bridge where Allison was found. Why are they not looking in Pullenvale or Bellbowrie which are not close to the BC home.

5. I don't understand why the police are focusing on the roundabout - there is a back road to the Pullenvale area - surely this is the route which would be taken to dispose of Allison's body.

I posted a few pages back now, that police actually narrowed the search down to an area 150m around the Bade-Clay houses and neighbouring properties.

Regarding the focus on the roundabout, there is obviously witnesses and possibly CCTV footage of something 'odd' occuring at the roundabout on the Thurs night/Fri morn. That is why they have bee focussing alot on that.

Yeah that was me....I WAS able to get into her fb....its locked up now....but not one pic of Abc....lots of Gbc and one pic in particular was labeled G & T

I looked at it and IMMEDIATLEY could see that this was two people who really cared for each other...like hubby and wife, girlfriend boyfriend...both smilling for the camera....

unreal....sooooo wish I could paste it up here...

I am so sure your living arrangements are exactly what was occuring....I expect from the sis fb page....ABC and Girls werent around the BC family for a while....a lot of her pics were cleaning up daddy BC home after the flood....

I wonder if anyone bothered to go help ABC clean up her home, if she got hit...?

Good point Brizzychick, plus if she is at the parents house (collecting the mail with EBC) whilst they are looking for ABC, clearly she is familiar with the parents as well as GBC. I do wonder if she lives within where the mobile phone was triangluated?

I started reading this case many days ago but didn't follow up. Now I'm way behind.
Have to admit, I get a laugh out of reading your posts (even though the topic isn't funny). Love your sense of humour!!

daily telegraph treading a fine line - hope they got their information correct!

Me too! :)

Most of the MSM have commented on this woman hiring a lawyer. Detective Ainsworth at one point praised the media on how they have approached this awful situation and perhaps this is their subtle way of putting the wind up their main target?

Keep in mind, lawyering up when someone very close to you is murdered is one thing and somewhat understandable. But, lawyering up when someone that is not close to you is murdered is another.

The police have thoroughly searched the gutters and roof of all of the surrounding houses and the bc's. Plus many septic tanks and rainwater tanks in the area.

Wow gee I didnt know that,.....a lot of work draining all those septic/rainwater tanks..............

You know this from???

I have a friend that just informed me that at the roundabout (after Allison went missing) there was a white van hanging around at the roundabout. Apparantly he has already told the police and i hope he did because i will be very annoyed if he didn't!!!

They did all work together at C21, so her being at the baden-Clay senior's house is hardly indicative of anything other than a good friend/colleague who is willing to lend a hand in a crisis.

Unfortunately, being keen to lend a hand in a crisis may be why the police are so interested in her.

Lawyering up........when your wife is 'missing' is odd. He and his sister claim she was depressed. If they were trying to give the impression she had committed suicide, then there would be no need to lawyer up...............as the police can usually tell whe suicide has occurred. To lawyer up, means you are pretty sure foul play has occurred. My husband says that until my body was found, he would always presume I was going to walk through the door...(so why need a lawyer?). He knew she was dead and was covering his a$$............................................Why?

I have a friend that just informed me that at the roundabout (after Allison went missing) there was a white van hanging around at the roundabout. Apparantly he has already told the police and i hope he did because i will be very annoyed if he didn't!!!

Not only very annoying, but could be something police need to hear to help them in their case.

I posted a few pages back now, that police actually narrowed the search down to an area 150m around the Bade-Clay houses and neighbouring properties.

Regarding the focus on the roundabout, there is obviously witnesses and possibly CCTV footage of something 'odd' occuring at the roundabout on the Thurs night/Fri morn. That is why they have bee focussing alot on that.

Sorry - so much to keep up with I missed this however if they have footage at the roundabout why are they still wanting witnesses? How could something "odd" happen at a roundabout? Just my thoughts.

There have been different stories about when he last saw her etc. I just think that I would have bene out looking for her and not at home (if the children were not there which coincidentally I don't believe - I heard they were at home that night). In any event, his version of events does not sit properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSYSIV