CA - Intruder Follows Woman onto Roof

Indy Anna

Reaction score
542644924f909.image.jpg

The woman called police who arrived to make the arrest. The intruder is described by neighbors as a homeless man. Christian Hicks, 29, was charged with a felony count of first degree burglary. I hope he's locked away for a long time. He already has a criminal record.

BTW, a passerby took the photo.

http://www.journalreview.com/news/article_e46c67e3-02da-5b5c-be10-47086c22f4c5.html

That must have been terribly frightening.

That must have been terribly frightening.
ITA. I wonder what the intruder would have done had LE not arrived when they did. Very unusual behavior for an intruder. Apparently, his motive for breaking into the house wasn't to steal anything.

I saw video of this. The way he just stalked around and kept moving toward her, with this steady, determined, slow manner. Like a ghoul. Super frightening. We need to figure something out for these people. People this mentally ill should not be just walking around. He's dangerous.

Not to start another discussion or anything but reasons like this are why we have guns in the house.

Genuinely creepy and makes you wonder what would have happened if police didn't arrive in a timely manner.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back