WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Sky and M have playmates? (ever????) Were they ever allowed to join a play group? We know they had no medical care (minus the one trip to the Natureopath), when SM was unable to continue to provide basic needs for the children (ie: food) - just how long would it take for little Sky to spiral into a "failure to thrive" situation? Compounded with the knowledge that even JB's Mother said Sky was always happy unless he was "hungry". The rules at JB's were so restrictive. No food, no toileting, no bed, no play outside with others (?), cleaning was the order of the day - every day! (every moment of every day). How does that translate into the mind of a child? You are not as important as cleaning. You are dirty, unhappy, hungry, oppositional, unwanted, too much like your Father, un-important, unloved, unworthy, alone in your pain - child.

We have seen evidence of little MM "caretaking" for Sky. She provided hugs and nurturance (in pictures). She appeared to have characteristics of a "Parentified Child" from what little I can glean about the children. My heart aches - I am still trying to get a sense of little Sky's personality and I just can't. Solomon's limited info was nearly half of Sky's life ago . . . he was just beginning to develop his personality when visits were stopped with his Daddy. JB has never described Sky's personality to anyone (that I am aware of).

Wouldn't you want people to know if your missing child was: friendly, shy, silly, likes singing, loves to eat________, is fascinated by ________, knows his name and ABC's, favorite toy, favorite anything? What distinguishing attributes does Sky have (other the the most obvious beautiful eyes and face?) How would a stranger recognize him from other children who might look similar, in order to be concerned enough to contact LE? What can you tell us that helps us to understand this little man's temperment?

Julia, did you ever even really know your son? Did he have a lasting impression on you that he was an individual? The time has come to help find your son! You have no reason to argue that you are just too "emotional" to take a lie detector test - it's been too long. If in fact JB is too emotional - she needs help!!!

What would I do without you Rouge? I think that's exactly what I saw and I just assumed...I need to pay closer attention!!

Sigh. What would I do without YOU, Princess?! And ALL of my excellent sleuthers!!

:toastred:

Did Sky and M have playmates? (ever????) Were they ever allowed to join a play group? We know they had no medical care (minus the one trip to the Natureopath), when SM was unable to continue to provide basic needs for the children (ie: food) - just how long would it take for little Sky to spiral into a "failure to thrive" situation? Compounded with the knowledge that even JB's Mother said Sky was always happy unless he was "hungry". The rules at JB's were so restrictive. No food, no toileting, no bed, no play outside with others (?), cleaning was the order of the day - every day! (every moment of every day). How does that translate into the mind of a child? You are not as important as cleaning. You are dirty, unhappy, hungry, oppositional, unwanted, too much like your Father, un-important, unloved, unworthy, alone in your pain - child.

We have seen evidence of little MM "caretaking" for Sky. She provided hugs and nurturance (in pictures). She appeared to have characteristics of a "Parentified Child" from what little I can glean about the children. My heart aches - I am still trying to get a sense of little Sky's personality and I just can't. Solomon's limited info was nearly half of Sky's life ago . . . he was just beginning to develop his personality when visits were stopped with his Daddy. JB has never described Sky's personality to anyone (that I am aware of).

Wouldn't you want people to know if your missing child was: friendly, shy, silly, likes singing, loves to eat________, is fascinated by ________, knows his name and ABC's, favorite toy, favorite anything? What distinguishing attributes does Sky have (other the the most obvious beautiful eyes and face?) How would a stranger recognize him from other children who might look similar, in order to be concerned enough to contact LE? What can you tell us that helps us to understand this little man's temperment?

Julia, did you ever even really know your son? Did he have a lasting impression on you that he was an individual? The time has come to help find your son! You have no reason to argue that you are just too "emotional" to take a lie detector test - it's been too long. If in fact JB is too emotional - she needs help!!!

I don't have the time right now, but here's a jumping off point.

IIRC, there are pictures at the church from October where they celebrated a fall festival or something like that (in lieu of Halloween). Kids were there.

Next, we have Julia's closest friends. Gramma and the one who she called when she "ran out of gas." Gramma was a member of the church. The other, I'm not so sure. I don't believe she had kids either, but I could be wrong.

Both testified for her in court. When was the last time Gramma testified? Remember, Solomon was looking for the last time someone saw Sky. So, that right there indicates to me that she stopped going to church. When was that? Did Gramma stop talking to her? Solomon was getting ready to go to church the morning the car "ran out of gas." So, he still went and is still supported by his church family.

I think a detailed timeline where we include the pictures, the testimonies, and the last known sighting of Sky will offer some insight as to when she turned inside and didn't go out much/her OCD escalated.

I think a detailed timeline where we include the pictures, the testimonies, and the last known sighting of Sky will offer some insight as to when she turned inside and didn't go out much/her OCD escalated.

Respectfully snipped for space. I can tell you that JB is still facebook friends with the person who picked her up at the gas station on November 6th and reported Sky missing. I'm re-posting my timeline (one that I merged with a timeline Jash had begun developing). Maybe people could add to that or derive something new from looking it over:

Updated Timeline:

* September 27, 2010: SM and JB appear before the courts and shared custody is rendered. JB is "primary parent"; temporary DSMS protective order and temporary restraining order issued (not sure against whom?)
* September 28, 2010: JB rejoices on facebook that she was deemed "the primary parent" by the courts
~early Oct 2010 - JB goes to police and says SM is planning to take M out of state*
* October 28, 2010: "Exchange from hell" audio recording
* November 5, 2010: Second audio recording of exchange
* Nov-Dec, 2010: JB accuses SM of abusing Sky and M
* Dec 14, 2010: PET order for protection, temporary order for protection issued
* Dec 28, 2010: Order reissuing temporary protective order
* January 6, 2011: SM takes polygraph re abuse
* Mar 3, 2011: Order for Protection and Temporary Restraining Order issued (against SM I assume, the court info doesn't specify)
* August 31, 2011: JB is listed as a defendent in a complaint filed in King County Superior Court (likely for SM’s store)
* September 21, 2011: another notice of unlawful detainer in the court records
* October 14th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments (I called to verify)
* October 15th or 16th: Neighbor claims to see Sky; my source believes JB killed Sky sometime during these two days (unverified)
* October 19th: SVU "Missing Pieces" airs
* October 21st: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
*October 24th: JB proposed waiving support if she could take the kids to Scottsdale or Russia. As someone on here guessed, that may have been a desperate attempt to avoid having to produce both children and thus exposing Sky's absence.
* October 26th: JB accesses Sugar Daddies site before taking a long hiatus. Was she hoping to get some money to flee with M and leave all her problems behind?
* October 27th: JB borrows SB's car (unverified date, but it’s likely it happened on this day or right around this day). It’s unclear what her intentions were at that time (could have been a way to disappear with M and avoid answering questions) but ultimately this car enabled her to stage the disappearance. There is also the possibility she used the car to dispose of evidence. Why did she ask for ten days???
* October 28th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
* November 1st/2nd: JB attends the mediation and for nearly 12 hours, she digs in her heels and refuses to agree to anything. This suggests she had not come up with a plan yet. Eventually, she is worn down and agrees. The children were reportedly left unattended at home.
*November 4th (at 1:28am): JB's last public facebook wall posting
*November 4th (approximately 1:30am): JB goes to her car; this is tracked by a FoB at Veloce Apartments -- was she disposing of evidence? Preparing an alibi by hiding a doll in a blanket?
* November 4th: JB backs out of custody agreement. She is likely continuing to stall for time here.
* November 4th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
* November 5th: REPEAT of SVU's "Missing Pieces." This may be where she developed her plan for an alibi since less than 24 hours later....
* November 6th: Sky is reported missing by JB; JB reportedly calls SB to tell him and is “crying hysterically.”
* November 17th: Flurry of flickr uploads to JB's account
* November 27th: JB's flickr account goes private

Update: I believe that friend might be Mormon/CLDS. I don't think City Church is of that denomination so I don't think she belongs to the same church as JB.

I don't have the time right now, but here's a jumping off point.

IIRC, there are pictures at the church from October where they celebrated a fall festival or something like that (in lieu of Halloween). Kids were there.

Next, we have Julia's closest friends. Gramma and the one who she called when she "ran out of gas." Gramma was a member of the church. The other, I'm not so sure. I don't believe she had kids either, but I could be wrong.

Both testified for her in court. When was the last time Gramma testified? Remember, Solomon was looking for the last time someone saw Sky. So, that right there indicates to me that she stopped going to church. When was that? Did Gramma stop talking to her? Solomon was getting ready to go to church the morning the car "ran out of gas." So, he still went and is still supported by his church family.

BBM: SO is the one who picked her up when she "ran out of gas", I believe. And, from everything I've seen, she does have children.

Hi all -

I am new to this forum and really glad to be here. I am an author, clinical social worker and child abuse/homicide expert.

I have been researching Sky's case and I was trying to find ANY interviews, spoken or written, words, etc. on Julia Biryukova. I have training in statement analysis and would like to know if anyone can direct me to this. I'd appreciate it.

Hi all -

I am new to this forum and really glad to be here. I am an author, clinical social worker and child abuse/homicide expert.

I have been researching Sky's case and I was trying to find ANY interviews, spoken or written, words, etc. on Julia Biryukova. I have training in statement analysis and would like to know if anyone can direct me to this. I'd appreciate it.

Welcome Piney. I'm sure we can dig you up plenty of stuff. We'd love to hear your thoughts on it after you review it.

Here is an article detailing emails that she shared with an ABC correspondent....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Biryukova-speaks-time-boys-disappearance.html

'My former husband is a sadistic Muslim Pakistani. No one has any idea. This is all too difficult,' one email read.

'My attorney has forbid me from talking about the ongoing investigation. My husband's claims are without merit. Solomon is deceptive,' she wrote in another email.

Julia's mother emails to KIRO TV

“Sky reminds me my own son, who’s always content and happy with everything he has, even if it isn’t much. As long as he isn’t hungry, he’s easygoing, relaxed and laid back boy. Sky has very adaptable and not easy to upset temperament.

"There aren’t any words to describe my heart brokenness associated with missing my dear grandson. I don’t believe that there is a hand capable of hurting my beautiful, precious child. I’ll give everything just to hold him in my arms again! I’ll never be able to talk about him in past tense - I’ll be waiting for his return back to me as long as I live!”

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/sky-metalwalas-grandmother-speaks-out-first-time/nFp7B/

Hi all -

Welcome, Piney94! We are happy to help. Just so you know, you can get verified by websleuths in terms of your credentials (I went through that process myself). I recommend it -- just contact one of the mods and they'll direct you.

:welcome4:

Piney94 -- Julia's facebook page has some posts on it in her own words. You could also try there. They don't relate directly to Sky's case (although I surmised earlier in the investigation that she tends to post during periods of high stress. So, in that sense, they may be of interest to you in terms of profiling).

ETA: I think what Adrienne posted above and the facebook posts may be Julia's only public comments about the case. Her attorneys have kept her tight-lipped and hidden from public view ever since.

I wish Solomon would put more pressure on Julia to get her to talk and cooperate. Could he possibly put a civil court case against her for what happened with Sky? Wouldn't she be compelled to have to do a deposition?
I hope he has cut off all types of financial support to her and that he is making her pay child support.
The time has come to play hardball with her and put more pressure and heat on her. This may be the only way that they will find Sky.

I am extremely busy right now with work and my personal life. I just want you to know that I "stop" in several times a day to check up on baby Sky. I know that of any place, our thread here will certainly have the most up-to-date information. I also want each of you in this thread to know that I appreciate you! You are all SO awesome!! Sky is one lucky baby to have such a dedicated team looking out for him.
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

P.S. To all the new posters:

I am extremely busy right now with work and my personal life. I just want you to know that I "stop" in several times a day to check up on baby Sky. I know that of any place, our thread here will certainly have the most up-to-date information. I also want each of you in this thread to know that I appreciate you! You are all SO awesome!! Sky is one lucky baby to have such a dedicated team looking out for him.
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

P.S. To all the new posters:

Same for me - Lots going on for me personally right now so I probably won't post as much as I'd like, but I think about Sky throughout each day and do try to check in.

Hello all, hello Baby Sky!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kip looking for GOOD news!

I wanted to take a few minutes to post this picture of Pete on the 4th of July at Mukilteo Beach to bump Sky's thread and ask....does anyone know what JB, MM and Sky did on the 4th of July? Labor Day? Sky's birthday? Halloween? Anything between Haircut Day 6/15/11 and 11/6/11?

I have a very sick cockatoo right now who has my undivided attention when he is awake. While he sleeps on my lap, I am still reading everything I can find out about Sky even though I can't post.

CIMG0781 (2) (800x600).jpg

Where are you Sky?

I am so sorry for your ill cockatoo (is it Pete?). Sending warm beams of healing light to you and your baby. Keeping hope alive for Sky.

I also check in every day for little Sky ... where are you, little man?

I love his little handsome face with his beautiful huge brown eyes.

What a crime that something has happened to him and that he may never be returned to those who love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow