a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank KCL for all that you do - You are a special Angel in this world and I am glad that the Alexander family have you to watch over them. I love your amazing strength and courage that you give all of us as well. I pray that your brother gets better and better each and every day and that may GOD keep giving you the strength to continue being the champion for Justic for Travis.

I wondered that same thing - has she even seen the crime scene/autopsy photos? Maybe Juan will enlighten her so she can see exactly what the murderer she's so vigorously defending perpetrated on the victim in this case - Travis.

I have a fantasy of JM showing her the autopsy photo where TA's head is flexed back so the ME could measure the depth of the neck wound and him asking where that would fit into her precious continuum that places choking on the high end of DV. I want him to make her physically ill, rating the wounds and explaining where each would fall on her invented scale. When she starts to cry on the stand I want him to remind her that each tear is costing the AZ taxpayer about 10 bucks, so pull it together Ms. Expert- you already re-assasinated his character for your Snow White sitting at the defense table now study hard her handy work and tell the jury all about your snow white to wicked witch conversion theory. Is this what it looks like?

I have a fantasy of JM showing her the autopsy photo where TA's head is flexed back so the ME could measure the depth of the neck wound and him asking where that would fit into her precious continuum that places choking on the high end of DV. I want him to make her physically ill, rating the wounds and explaining where each would fall on her invented scale. When she starts to cry on the stand I want him to remind her that each tear is costing the AZ taxpayer about 10 bucks, so pull it together Ms. Expert- you already re-assasinated his character for your Snow White sitting at the defense table now study hard her handy work and tell the jury all about your snow white to wicked witch conversion theory. Is this what it looks like?

Thanks is not enough. I hope your dream becomes a reality and we all get to bask in the glow of JM schooling ALV about what true abuse looks and feels like! I am going to keep your words in my head all weekend, in the hopes they come to fruition next week!:rocker:

Part of what incensed me is she requested a break and instead of heading straight out to the bathroom or whatever, she made a beeline straight for Samantha, sitting there, all alone and vulnerable and swooped right in to her private space and started whatever BS she was spouting, uninvited and unwanted at her. This is why things like this are ILLEGAL. I told several reporters about it, hoping of course, they'd report on it.

Looks like ALV is the abuser and apparently doesn't take her own advice. I hope she gets in trouble for doing that. It will be some good Karma after all the venom she's spewed trashing Travis and his family.

I missed it, but sitting behind "big stinky man" I missed a lot of things yesterday. I wasn't looking at Tri-color much. I wanted to give her her space.

Then she had the nerve to say that she felt sorry for Jodi cause all of her naked pics are on the internet. How dare she..

She should feel sorry for those of us with poor impulse control who looked at them. Gah! My eyes! My eyes! How dare she indeed!

jumping off your post.. I'm kinda new here so I hope it ok. Did you also notice Jodi reading her journal when Juan was up at cross. She was prob looking for negative things. She was studying it pretty hard and jotting down notes in her little pad with her tiny pencil.

I saw her reading something and paying no attention to the testimony. From where I was I couldn't tell what it was. Thanks for the 411 that it was one of her journals. No wonder she was so into reading yesterday. She loves her journals, it's so weird when she touches them. She is just creepy.

Guys I have a lot more notes but my hands and arms are killing me for some reason tonite. Had a little HH on the rooftop w/ Katie and Pasa and Mr. Pasa which a lot of was me on the phone, then did the interview then rushed to the hospital (bad day for my brother :( ), then ran over to see my dad then home and it's nearly 11 and I'm just completely exhausted. I can't even see straight. I'll do the rest of my notes in the am. :)

I don't know how you manage to do it all KCL. You're a rock star!

I hope your arms and hands are better today. Take care of yourself first. We can wait. :)

Hey KCL, Good Morning :) I'm glad you mentioned the size of the killer’s hands. My hubby and I thought her hands just look huge because she's on TV, you how sometimes people look bigger LOL I also wanted to tell you I had the tape of your interview up on my screen, my hubby walked behind me, I could see him walk past me and glance at my screen, he looked away and then quickly turned and came back, he leaned over my shoulder and said "who's that, she's really pretty" Thanks Katie, for all you are doing :)

Thanks to all of those that attend and keep us informed! God bless you in your fight for justice!

That's weird. Did she seem to get along with the other women on the jury?

From what I've seen the two who talk are ponytail and Maureen. The rest don't communicate much in front of us.

I didn't notice her talking with other jurors when she was on the jury.

Katie, sorry for the extra post here, but I have to tell you your news interview was wonderful. I send money to the family through PayPal and, although it's not much, I sure hope it helps them.

I also want to thank everyone who attends the trial and posts here. Your input is invaluable.

PS: Loved the M&M story. At first, I thought you gave him a handful and was worried all afternoon that they would melt in his hands and not in his mouth. Hearing that you gave him the bag, I am now relieved of that possible scenario!

I sent a check directly to Samantha's Carlsbad Calif address that Katie coo provided for me. If it's ok I will post the address here...??...shall I ? I didn't want to use paypal. Maybe some others out there might want to also send a check and not use paypay?

I am absolutely stunned by ALV's audacity to approach a member of Travis' family! What on earth possessed this brazen woman to do this? Does anyone know what was said? Is this what the Judge was going to address with ALV when court concluded yesterday?

I'm just beginning to catch up on overnight/morning posts, so please forgive me if this has been addressed previously.

I sent a check directly to Samantha's Carlsbad Calif address that Katie coo provided for me. If it's ok I will post the address here...??...shall I ? I didn't want to use paypal. Maybe some others out there might want to also send a check and not use paypay?

I would like that as well--paypal is something I won't use. Thanks

Juan is correct, this witness does not have the power to diagnose anyone in her scope of practice. For instance, I am a registered nurse. I follow physician recommendations & doctor's orders. I cannot supercede a physician's scope of practice & bypass his level of education or competence. Alyce used her last exhibit as a guideline or flowsheet by which to diagnose the psychopath that is Jodi Arias as an abused/battered woman. Alyce's guideline was written by her, & not approved or recommended by a body of science, & she could change it ad lib. She also bases her "diagnosis" based on interviews with the psychopath herself. Alyce did not speak to anyone in JA's family, teachers, employers, or friends. Yet she is so quick to label Travis as an abuser, based on text messages sent to JA after she hacked into his FB account, his bank account, & crawled into his home through a doggie door. Alyce has ZERO credibility with me. And her snarkiness, her NERVE to say, "Mr Martinez, are you angry with me? " Cut me a break. Buck up Alyce, you are getting paid quite well to answer questions, just do it. Many of his questions were simply yes or no. If anyone was belligerent coming out of the box, it was Alyce. Now I hope Juan chews her up & spits her out. She deserves everytying he throws at her. I am not worried about the jury, they are familiar with Juan's style.
On another note, Juror #5's presence in the court just seems wrong to me. I hope the defense doesn't use this in some deviant way to ask for a mistrail. Do any of our court observers have a feel about this?
And lastly, are there many jury questions for ALV?

I have no issue with tri-color being in the gallery. She's a member of the public and can attend if she wants to. The jury spent months with her so I don't see her being there is grounds for a mistrial.

She didn't cause any trouble yesterday. She was quiet and took notes.

(News of the Weird, just got a psychotweet from someone calling themself "Justice4Jodi" - nuff said, just learned the block feature on twitter :great:)

Ok so got in the courtroom thinking I was late but there were tons of other people in there for other cases. Looked like several hispanic defendants in stripes and the odd sounds of people speaking English with the murmur of Spanish translators going on. Several attorneys on both sides, families sitting all around the court. A few media people I recognize but odd. I went to my seat on the second row then saw JM sitting 3 seats down on the front seat.

As I was sitting there with a purse full of custom M&M's , some with his name printed on them I SO wanted to approach him but ...Aw He!! no! Not after the recent events.

So shortly thereafter people started trickling in and Nicole the VA sat behind him and Aunt Heather came in, sat next to Juan and started chatting. I actually wanted to speak with Nicole about another project I'm cooking up so scooted over then Juan turned around as I moved over and smiled at me and said Hi so I just blurted out "I have M&M's in my purse with your name on them" and he chuckled and said "I want to see them". So I scooted back and grabbed them and grabbed the light blue ones and handed them to him and he immediately started chuckling and said something like "these are great!". Then I showed him the "Well it's your fog" ones and he laughed again. Nicole the VA was really having fun with them too..she thought they were hilarious! Then I showed the dark ones to Heather that said "Justice 4 Travis" and just handed them out.

Juan M. then asked if he could keep the bag of the light blue ones and I said "of course!" (figured the person who sent them would be thrilled to know he kept the bag--and I had more at home..Just brought about half as I only had that much room in my purse!). And gave the rest to the fam who took them in the Victim room. Later a journalist wanted to take a pic of them and I just said "sorry, already gave them away". Had it been one of my fave journalists I would have told them I had more at home they could photo but..............;)

So that's the M&M melt in your mouth beginning to my day. :seeya:

Swoon...love it and love that you personally got to give them to him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆