Anthony Home And Floor Plans

First VERY rough attempt.

Feel free to add, subtract, or laugh.

I can't totally reconcile things myself.

I think this stuff is important because in all probability the REAL CRIME SCENE is here.

I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape. See post below #167

picture.php

I think this stuff is important because in all probability the REAL CRIME SCENE is here.

I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape from a previous post by Patty G. #339 [I'd put a link here if I knew how]

picture.php

I think all the bedrooms are right when you first walk in down a hallway on the right. Also, the kitchen appears to be off the dining room to the right.

I think all the bedrooms are right when you first walk in down a hallway on the right. Also, the kitchen appears to be off the dining room to the right.

The master bedroom is on the same side as the garage. The other 3 bedrooms are on the right side of the house.

I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape from a previous post by Patty G. #339 [I'd put a link here if I knew how]

picture.php

Very good Hercule. The "?" mark is the living room. If there is a lot of interest in the Anthony Home Design etc. we can start a thread and move this info to a seperate thread.

Very good Hercule. The "?" mark is the living room. If there is a lot of interest in the Anthony Home Design etc. we can start a thread and move this info to a seperate thread.

Anyone know which room the HP desktop computer was in ?

picture.php
*snipped*

1) I agree w/ Patty G. Recommend a new thread to nail this down and allow the general Q&A thread to continue w/o getting clogged up.

2) G&C's kitchen is a galley type kitchen in the back-right-hand corner of the house where the above image shows "Bed2". The kitchen sink sits under a window that looks out of the right-hand side of the house at the fence. The dining area is next to the kitchen in the rear-center of the house separated from the kitchen by a stub-wall with the dining room having large windows overlooking the back yard.

In the following interview w/ Greta you can see the details I described above. When the camera pans from Cindy over to Greta you'll see the playhouse in the backyard. I didn't rewatch the whole thing, but, there are prolly more details to be gleaned.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....09905&referralPlaylistId=search|cindy anthony

3) Video of Casey & Caylee's bedrooms

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....63775&referralPlaylistId=search|cindy anthony

I am aware of messing up the question flow. As you say wait to see if there is interest before creating a thread.
The "?" was because something like that "box" area is necessary to form a little hall to bedrooms. If it is there it could be cupboards or whatever accessed from any side?

*snipped*

1) I agree w/ Patty G. Recommend a new thread to nail this down and allow the general Q&A thread to continue w/o getting clogged up.

2) G&C's kitchen is a galley type kitchen in the back-right-hand corner of the house where the above image shows "Bed2". The kitchen sink sits under a window that looks out of the right-hand side of the house at the fence. The dining area is next to the kitchen in the rear-center of the house separated from the kitchen by a stub-wall with the dining room having large windows overlooking the back yard.

In the following interview w/ Greta you can see the details I described above. When the camera pans from Cindy over to Greta you'll see the playhouse in the backyard. I didn't rewatch the whole thing, but, there are prolly more details to be gleaned.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....09905&referralPlaylistId=search|cindy anthony

3) Video of Casey & Caylee's bedrooms

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....63775&referralPlaylistId=search|cindy anthony
Thanks, I spotted the Greta interview at dining table.
I can accept the kitchen being where you said, where did you see that? (Got it its obvious in Greta interview. I am over stimulated with video and audio, I missed that last time!)That leaves a huge space to detail for the general living area.
Yes we should not keep this clogging the Question thread.
It would be nice to go on and sort out critical furniture items even? eg chair GA was stting in 16th. What view did he have etc.
Separate thread please Patty G.

I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape. See post below #497

picture.php

I think that's probably real close. Does anyone have quick access to the photo with the 'ghost' in the background, where the A's are being interviewed and the patio doors are directly behind them? I think they were in the living room.

Second go, incorporateing the Bond Factors:

picture.php

I think you're really getting somewhere, however isn't Caylee's bedroom in the front of the house next to Casey's? I'm guessing the smallest room was Lee's. Boys always get the smallest room.

I think you're really getting somewhere, however isn't Caylee's bedroom in the front of the house next to Casey's? I'm guessing the smallest room was Lee's. Boys always get the smallest room.
No Definately not.

I have just watched Greta tour again.
Try it - right at the end of second part. Link above courtesy of 007!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back