AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
has there been any luck finding the time and date stamp on the pics or was that definitely removed before they were released?
I tried and wasnt able to get it
usually when photos are resized for the web the exif gets stripped

I have no idea. I feel like I just saw him say this in the press conference last night...But other times I read she had texted him saying that.

In the email from Tammi to Elizabeth...Tammi says the detectives have a recording of Elizabeth telling Logan she killed gabriel and that she sounded distraught

I would assume they argued back and forth a few times prior that.. but that is just my assumption.

I will do that and maybe they can figure out what other ads analisa had up... because they are all down now

[bbm]

I haven't seen that email. Is it on a news site somewhere

I hate to say it, but I am losing hope that Gabriel is still alive.

I know I'm quoting myself here, but in my first sentence I didn't mean to say 'adoptive parents'... I'm really thinking if she handed Gabriel off, it was to someone Tammi just sent to pick him up and take him somewhere, all else to be decided later.

Anyone quickly remember when was the post about the underground by Tammi - date?

I am slow tonight, but it was Dec 23 if this has not been answered

I said this last night but I'm going to repeat it.
Its not logical for a person who has just killed someone to text or call someone else and tell them, I really think she did that just to upset Logan.
Next if she was going to kill Gabriel than why would she go through the trouble of hiring a babysitter? Why would she have tried to adopt him out? I'll say it again in those pictures he Doesn't look dirty to me so why would she bother even changing his clothes? also why would she leave AZ to go to TX to kill Gabriel and then wait over a week?
I just dont beleive that EJ killed him, I think they need to focus on find an alive Gabriel. However my fear is that whoever does have him may kill him if they fear they are going to get caught.
Personally I like it better when TS is in the spotlight, her being quite is making me nervous... I hope they did not run off.

I still have this crazy hope that she was arrested on her way into church Sunday. Anybody hear if the PetersSmiths attended church last weekend. [hee-hee, yes, you can call me evil, but it would be such poetic justice IF they did did anything wrong while slinging God's name around.]

I said this last night but I'm going to repeat it.
Its not logical for a person who has just killed someone to text or call someone else and tell them, I really think she did that just to upset Logan.
Next if she was going to kill Gabriel than why would she go through the trouble of hiring a babysitter? Why would she have tried to adopt him out? I'll say it again in those pictures he Doesn't look dirty to me so why would she bother even changing his clothes? also why would she leave AZ to go to TX to kill Gabriel and then wait over a week?
I just dont beleive that EJ killed him, I think they need to focus on find an alive Gabriel. However my fear is that whoever does have him may kill him if they fear they are going to get caught.
Personally I like it better when TS is in the spotlight, her being quite is making me nervous... I hope they did not run off.
I don't mean to go off topic, but I think a comparison can be made to Shaniya Davis' abduction. The last photo we have of her is a hotel video being taken to a hotel room by the perp (who was known to her mother). The mother has been charged with child trafficking. Shaniya was found dead, likely killed the same day as the hotel video. It appeared in that case the perp was taking her there possibly to be sold to someone. Now in this case, it seems possible that there was a deal in place for an illegal adoption in San Antonio but for some reason it fell through, and EJ, not wanting Gabriel and not wanting to go back to Arizona, took matters into her own hands. That would explain hiring a babysitter, cleaning him up, taking the photos, etc. Just MOO

Excellent!! This is starting to tie together now and make a LOT of sense!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks, cb :) :blowkiss:

I think what Tammi missed was that Eliz had already told Logan that he would *never* see Gabriel again. She told him this repeatedly. She was determined. That's why she left Tempe.

Tammi was telling Eliz to come back, go to the custody hearing on the 28th. She even had 2 of her friends call Eliz and tell her the same thing.

I think that's what 'pushed Eliz off the ledge'.

The grandfather's descriptions of Eliz's psychology/personality are very interesting.

I am slow tonight, but it was Dec 23 if this has not been answered

thanks - that' what I thought, but I need to copy those timelines I think Salem made and just put them here in a file.

Just occurred to me those new toys and book were probably Christmas presents. Could be these are pictures to memorialize Christmas. .

Does anyone else remember seeing a clip about a week ago where you could hear someone..Logan, maybe? saying that EJ took those framed photos everywhere. I wish we could see them closer.

The books and toys I really just think the babysitter may not have even seen and were most likely from Christmas or TS. That and what we have learned about how she handled being a mama just tells me that if she felt like giving Gabriel a toy, then she did...and if she didn't feel like it then it was too bad so sad for this poor baby. :( thinking about that just makes my heart hurt..

If I lived to be 200 I would never be able to understand how someone...anyone..could treat ANY child in this manner, much less their own. How can one look into the eyes of a baby and not have their heart just melt. I'm furious with EJ, I really am. IMO, she and only she knows what happened to Gabriel and she ain't talking and I don't believe that she ever will..:furious:..I'm from the South..give me 5 minutes in a room with her..we would know what happened or she wouldn't come out of that room in one piece.. :D...all jmho of course..

has there been any luck finding the time and date stamp on the pics or was that definitely removed before they were released?

I remember the date stamp on one of the pix was Dec 26th. I don't think the phone call, the day the babysitter was there, made EJ snap. I believe the babysitter, though. I don't think Gabriel was a happy camper when she was there with him, those couple of hours. His whole routine (if he even had one) was all out of whack, being dosed, more than he should have, with infant Tylenol probably didn't help either. JMO

it is quite possible they just made their arrangements over the internet. I deal on craigslist often and I never talk to anyone on the phone. All of our arrangements are made in email and I always include my cell incase they get lost or something. Im sure LE has gone through the computer records at the hotel. They probably wouldnt be able to prove that it was her that did a certain search because it is a public computer - at the very least they would be able to get some sort of lead

In her ad Analisa asked that people contact her by phone, not email. I am sure LE has EJ's phone, or at least her phone number and should have gone through all the numbers and found out who she called and why. They should also have done the pings and had a good idea of her travels. I can't think of one good reason that the baby sitter had to be the one to contact LE. She should have been contacted by LE long before that. LE should also know who she was talking to when the babysitter overheard her. Why on earth would they not have her cell phone records and not contact everyone on them? If she did contact someone about adopting her baby their phone number should be there, too.

I think this might just be exactly what happened. I can't see EJ randomly finding "adoptive parents" in the short time she was in San Antonio. I still think there's a possibility she went there for that purpose and the deal fell through. Or it could be she just ended up there after taking off from AZ. MOO

It's unlikely with the short time frame, as well as her agitated condition, during the Christmas season, that she could have found someone.

But yes, there is still a possibility, so we have to keep looking and sleuthing, and not just throw up our hands.

I don't believe she cares, and that is why it isn't hard to believe she could've killed him. The photos don't necessarily mean she was a loving mother. In fact, they look a little staged to me, like she was trying to show that she was taking good care of him, even giving him medicine for teething. MOO

The photos, and more importantly, Logan's statements, as well as all the court records, tell me she was a bad mother.

In her ad Analisa asked that people contact her by phone, not email. I am sure LE has EJ's phone, or at least her phone number and should have gone through all the numbers and found out who she called and why. They should also have done the pings and had a good idea of her travels. I can't think of one good reason that the baby sitter had to be the one to contact LE. She should have been contacted by LE long before that. LE should also know who she was talking to when the babysitter overheard her. Why on earth would they not have her cell phone records and not contact everyone on them? If she did contact someone about adopting her baby their phone number should be there, too.

She had two cell phones didn't she? Also, she could easily have contacted Analisa by some other phone. Did Analisa say that she still had the phone that EJ contacted her on?

of course they wanted to find him alive
but IMO with a threat like that they should have searched any and all possible landfills immediately. Sure he will still be there if thats where he ended up...but where. Finding him buried under tons and tons of garbage will be hard. Not to mention im sure forensic evidence would be less likely now :(

In 72% of cases, a child's body is found within 200 feet of where they were murdered. If they get Tim Miller down there, I think there's a good chance they could find him, if they determine there's a need for a recovery operation.

Geez...watching NG...it oughta be called nancygracetammysmithjacksmithandcouldibe anymoreobnoxiouspersonshow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288