AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
You calling me a weirdo? LOL (j/k)
So someone made death threats against SC?

NEVAH!

I am absolutely convinced it isn't what everyone is assuming it is and CV tried to tell everyone that without revealing it.

IMO

I sure hope the ball club has rules in place that prevent a coach being investigated by CPS from being a coach to other children.

I thought all coaches had to have background checks!

I had to have one to volunteer for the boy scouts!

NEVAH!

I am absolutely convinced it isn't what everyone is assuming it is and CV tried to tell everyone that without revealing it.

IMO

I agree !
They did say they would re-evaluate this at another date.

Maybe its something like neglect!
The dog sure looks neglected!

JMO

Seems to me that if there had been threats against the family, LE would have put ALL of them in protective custody, or at the very least put guards on them 24/7. There would have been no need to get CPS involved unless they believe Sergio is a threat to the boys.
If LE thought someone was going to come a-gunning for Sergio, and there was a possibility that the boys might get caught in the crossfire, wouldn't they have just handled this themselves, and put them in a safe house, rather than calling in CPS?
No... I think they believe HE is the threat. They've been abused in some way by him or someone close to him, or he has caused them to be afraid of him. Maybe they know something about what happened to Isabel and LE thinks he will retaliate by harming them.

I dont think so .......if some weirdo is convinced Sergio killed Isa and is making threats against him they would just remove Sergio.

Especially if the threats were about Sergio still being allowed to live there with his family.

I think CV tried the best he could to tell us this has nothing to do with the customary parental issues without revealing what they have learned. They went to the family immediately. If it was about Sergio, and real evidence against him, they would not have included him in the discussion, imo.

IMO, LE warned the family about what they had uncovered, and the family agreed, even though I think they are all brokenhearted, but knew that this was for the best.

Maybe they found Dads is on drugs and he has to clean up before hes allowed to be with the kids...

JMO

to me this makes the most sense esp after listening to the 911 calls!
he sounds High!

jmo

Maybe his leaving at night is to go to AA meetings?

IMO - LE is playing double agent with the Celis'. They are very obviously focusing on SC but need the family to stay cooperative.

• Meeting with the family to talk about CPS and what they found = giving the family reassurance that this is just precaution, They didn't just call CPS and let them deal with it, they wanted to reassure the family.
  • Telling the public in the pressers that their theories are way off = Telling the family "we are on your side"
  • Telling the public not to read into the CPS thing = Again, telling the family "we are on your side"
  • Releasing the 911 calls, knowing SC sounds guilty as heck, but their hands are still clean because these calls normally come out anyways.

LE continues to reassure the family, keep their trust and cooperation, but they know someone there is involved, and are focusing pretty heavily on them. :twocents:

I dont think anyone has been convinced LE is on the Celis' side of things. LE even admits that the relationship has become strained.

Just like it did between Mark Lunsford and LE who was suppose to be investigating his daughter's disappearance.

Reassure the family? Nope.imo.. but they will do their duty and if they have received information about threats against Sergio they have to inform him of that.

IMO

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/15/family-friend-defends-isabel-celis-dad

"According to Vega, Isabel’s mother and brothers are “outraged” that he is currently not allowed to have contact with his sons.

“Becky and the boys do not believe Sergio was involved in any way,” he said."

really...so becky's 'outraged'? interesting. it was my opinion that she alerted LE to contact cps in the first place...wrong guess i suppose...

Respectfully snipped and BBM:
I'm considering the source of the statements about Becky's outrage. The Vega guy was the same one defending sergio last night on Nancy Grace... I highly doubt Becky confided in him that she was outraged at the no-contact. I could be totally wrong, but it seemed like this guy was trying to seem he had more inside info than he actually did.

I dont think so .......if some weirdo is convinced Sergio killed Isa and is making threats against him they would just remove Sergio.

Especially if the threats were about Sergio still being allowed to live there with his family.

I think CV tried the best he could to tell us this has nothing to do with the customary parental issues without revealing what they have learned. They went to the family immediately. If it was about Sergio, and real evidence against him, they would not have included him in the discussion, imo.

IMO, LE warned the family about what they had uncovered, and the family agreed, even though I think they are all brokenhearted, but knew that this was for the best.

I don't really see how it would be for the best for anyone to ban the children from all contact with their father because there is some uninformed weirdo who has made threats based on an unfounded assumptions that living with the father is bad for the children. If someone does something to Sergio it will hardly be any easier for the children who love him just because they live separately for the time being IMO.

IMO, for the best would include, arranging protection for the whole family so that they can all live safely together and continue trying to cope with the crisis with their loved ones, and finding the weirdos who made threats and arresting them.

I do hope that CPS won't decide that I can't see my children any more if some day someone threatens my safety.

Respectfully snipped and BBM:
I'm considering the source of the statements about Becky's outrage. The Vega guy was the same one defending sergio last night on Nancy Grace... I highly doubt Becky confided in him that she was outraged at the no-contact. I could be totally wrong, but it seemed like this guy was trying to seem he had more inside info than he actually did.

Why? I would think this man also knows Becky and the boys very well and has also had contact with them since this happened.

Becky has already said that all the boys want is to have their family back together again and are being ripped apart.

IMO

thinking about other abductions in the past I wonder who has been to their home in the last 6 months.?? They have a garage sale? A craigslist add? The baseball game would put them in contact with so many people.

I feel for that mother, I lost my daughter after we had been up all night long for her annual slumber party. The neighbor's 2 girls were here and she kept saying " are you sure she is not in the house somewhere? my 2 are fast asleep" I kicked all the covers on the floor and yelled her name loud, nothing so I called the cops. The phone rang and it was another mom whose kid had been to the slumber party and she asked if she could come help find her. I was hysterical and yelled" How did you know?" She said she heard it over the police scanner the entire town was about to form a posse. She told me to yell her name again and so I did and from under one of the covers that was all over the living room from the party my kid woke up with that guinea pig still in her hand LOL LOL LOL The guineaa pig was all sweaty as she was too. i was so relieved so I had to call the cops back they were about to my house when I found her. I will never forget that feeling of panic I was screaming to the top of my lungs worried sick and I have proof that stress causes grey hair! The next few days I saw the first grey hairs sprout in my bang area.

I hope and pray they find her safe. I dont have a good feeling since its been so long but then I think about that Smart girl and pray its something like that...

This is just an observation I had last night after listening to the 911 call again from the father. In this part, I feel he is pretty much admitting that his reaction is maybe just a little too calm to be a normal reaction (JMO).

The part occurs right as the Mom comes home, and he says something along these lines (not exact quote here)........"my wife just came home and is kinda freaking out".

My first reaction when I heard this is.......Yeah, and why are you not doing the same? I also feel he is kind of admitting here that his reaction is not a normal reaction because he brings attention to her "normal" reaction. Again, JMO.

*SPECULATION *

It could be that Sergio did not sleep on the couch after everyone else went to bed. It is possible that one of the boys got up and did not see him on the couch.RC may well have realized that he did not sleep in her bed that night. MOO

Possible that,say,the oldest boy told LE that when they took him back to the house that day. If LE had them do a re-enactment of the night in question. MOO

Possible that LE might believe SC was in Isabel's room. MOO

There is a reason for LE releasing that 911 tape right after the no contact order.
Possible that SC asked/told one or both of his sons to say he was on the sofa during the night. MOO

I thought all coaches had to have background checks!

I had to have one to volunteer for the boy scouts!

In Little league and recreation leagues at the level their kids are playing , the coaches are Dads( or parents -could be a Mom) and no they do not go through any background checks as a school sponsored coaches or certified teachers.

I don't really see how it would be for the best for anyone to ban the children from all contact with their father because there is some uninformed weirdo who has made threats based on an unfounded assumptions that living with the father is bad for the children. If someone does something to Sergio it will hardly be any easier for the children who love him just because they live separately for the time being IMO.

IMO, for the best would include, arranging protection for the whole family so that they can all live safely together and continue trying to cope with the crisis with their loved ones, and finding the weirdos who made threats and arresting them.

I do hope that CPS won't decide that I can't see my children any more if some day someone threatens my safety.

I would agree to anything if I thought it would keep my children safe.

I would much rather be away from my family if some weirdo has made death threats against me.

If they did that it would be treating Becky and the boys as prisoners. Remove the one from the home that is getting the threats and problem solved.

Didn't Villasenor say, in his PC last Friday, that they had carefully assessed whether Isabel met the criteria for the FBI missing persons? He didn't elaborate but I found that statement to be very interesting. I wish I could find the video or transcript.

They did not have a pc on Friday. The last pc of the week was on Thursday with Hawke.

http://www.kvoa.com/videos/raw-tucson-police-s-2-p-m-update-on-isabel-celis/

They did not hold another until the scheduled next presser Monday.
The news that CPS was involved broke on Friday, but a presser was not held for that.

I hope that helps.

I would agree to anything if I thought it would keep my children safe.

I would much rather be away from my family if some weirdo has made death threats against me.

If they did that it would be treating Becky and the boys as prisoners. Remove the one from the home that is getting the threats and problem solved.

So why is Becky outraged if it's being done to protect the boys?

Why? I would think this man also knows Becky and the boys very well and has also had contact with them since this happened.

Becky has already said that all the boys want is to have their family back together again and are being ripped apart.

IMO

I wonder if the Celis family has considered not following the no contact order,and retaining an attorney ? If they are actually all so outraged ? Just a thought...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23