Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why she would throw herself into that situation.
I guess she thought she could reason with the woman that all was not as it appeared to be-the truth according to Cindy.

Oh Moody!

So much...

Let's see

1. Crazed people protesting outside the house and George freaking out on them.
2. Bond not being revoked per Leonard Padilla
3. AND, Casey being arrested on live TV on CNN for what we think are charges relating to petty theft - remember the claim that she stole money and check's from her friend Amy? Bond apparantly set at $3,000 (not confirmed)

Fellow Websleuthers, did I miss anything?

Tray of brownies being taken to JB by Casey.........

Thanks Tracey...and sorry if this has already been asked, but do we know when a bond hearing on this charge will happen?

You're welcome, and as far as I know, it will be tomorrow morning.

So, what is the general consensus? Will she be "back out" tomorrow? Max. bond for these charges (per talking heads) is around $3000. Which means the Anthony's have to have $300 in cash (10%) and assets (car, house deed, savings acct, CD , etc.) to cover for the rest. I don't think they have any money right now. Will someone else offered up the money?

I hope Tony Padilla comes on later tonight - can't wait to hear what he has to say.

I think the move to take Casey back into custody on lesser charges, was a way to get her first back into custody, and then tomorrow a means to keep her. If LP revokes the bond now, then the Anthonys would have to come up with $50,300 to bond her out.

Question: LP spoke with JB this morning and after a short meeting changed his mind about revoking the bond. We can assume that LP knew this arrest was coming very soon. But what did Baez say that convinced LP to change his mind???

I guess all are a possibility - the arraignment is tomorrow at 11 AM - so no 3 day weekend. I would think its up to the judge - all of it. Isn't being arrested on other charges WHILE you are out on bail a condition of THAT bail?

IMOO, if it is correct that she breached a condition of her bond by contacting the 12 year old, you might see LE asking the Judge to pull the bond on the basis of her having breached it. There is also the possibility that her drug & alcohol tests detected alcohol or something given the fight to keep those quiet, and assuming that would be a breach, they could rely on that too. IMOO

It won't come up in the arraignment but Casey has already admitted to these charges in a sworn statement.

Casey still has not been booked. I guess Friday nights are busy there.

At OC jail they put you in a room when you first walk in. It may have up to about 6 other people in it. You are processed and moved to a bigger room with about 50 people in it. There is a phone here that you can make collect calls on. I don't know where you go after that. I bonded out because it was a traffic violation and I was brought to jail by an overzealous doughnut monger.
She will spend at least a few minutes in the company of other arrestees.

I liked the guy who confronted Cindy on the lawn. He always knows where his dog is! Cindy was NOT fazed by any of these people. She had an answer for everything they said.

She wanted the one lady to come in the house with her.....I would have declined just like she did. Bad Ju Ju in that house!

I guess all are a possibility - the arraignment is tomorrow at 11 AM - so no 3 day weekend. I would think its up to the judge - all of it. Isn't being arrested on other charges WHILE you are out on bail a condition of THAT bail?

Yes but its up to the bails bond men that bailed her out!

I thought that was true also, SWAG. Which would meeeean thaaaat LP and TP didn't NEED to revoke their bond... which would meeeean thaaaat ... that's why the stopped the process?? Problem solved itself if this the case right? Maybe?? Anyone??

OOh ooh ya'll are smart.

She's been booked:

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: BRCMBFNA
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: ID HOLD
Notes: None

Charges
Case Sequence: 828
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 1500.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number: Uttering A Forged Check
Note: Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Uttering A Forged Instrument
Case Sequence: 829
#Bond Amount: 1000.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence: 830
#Bond Amount: 500.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Petit Theft Of $100 Or More

They said tonight for her charges it was 3,000 and it would be 10% wich is 300.00 and she could get out tomorrow as early as 7:00am

Well, heck, that is what I thought...

So, fellow Websleuther's...what the hell was the point of arresting her tonight?

I think it was just to add pressure, but that doesn't seem to add up for me....

They could sell ad space on that garage door. Or maybe a Caylee banner, like every other family of the missing.

Yeah, if that camera is on there, wheres that big ol sign? What happened to the truck George was driving around?

I liked the guy who confronted Cindy on the lawn. He always knows where his dog is! Cindy was NOT fazed by any of these people. She had an answer for everything they said.

She wanted the one lady to come in the house with her.....I would have declined just like she did. Bad Ju Ju in that house!

Just 5 min she said!

LMAO!!!!!!!

I am laughin so hard! Ju JU!!!

So three counts with bonds set at 1500, 1000 and 500. Hopefully, the judge will up those bad boys and she won't be breathing the same air we are for a long time.............

I think the move to take Casey back into custody on lesser charges, was a way to get her first back into custody, and then tomorrow a means to keep her. If LP revokes the bond now, then the Anthonys would have to come up with $50,300 to bond her out.

Question: LP spoke with JB this morning and after a short meeting changed his mind about revoking the bond. We can assume that LP knew this arrest was coming very soon. But what did Baez say that convinced LP to change his mind???
According to LP he agreed to getting more secuirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021