Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if MM has been camping out at the Clerk's office?

Wonder if MM has been camping out at the Clerk's office?

Oh! We should set out refreshments for the MM!!!! Anyone got any handy? I'll go to the special cupboard and look................

How a little girl could touch the lives of so many.

Amazing isn't it. She's united more people than many great leaders have...it's just amazing! I love this lil' girl to pieces, love her, love her, love her and I so desperately want justice for her. I'm so happy to have all of you here at WS to celebrate with. We cry together, we dance together...guess that's how we roll at WS!
:blowkiss: ..... :grouphug: ..... :blowkiss: ..... :grouphug: .....:blowkiss:

Only 31 members and 27 guests on this thread right now. My guess is... within a few short minutes that number will grow rapidly as news spreads.

You are so right! I'm already having issues posting.....thought maybe it was like last week when I got kicked off all the time due to 500 plus members being online at once.......

Lauri J posted the orders up in the motions thread!

Amazing isn't it. She's united more people than many great leaders have...it's just amazing! I love this lil' girl to pieces, love her, love her, love her and I so desperately want justice for her. I'm so happy to have all of you here at WS to celebrate with. We cry together, we dance together...guess that's how we roll at WS!

I need a "I just got chills" emoticon............:blowkiss:

Yes! I feel like falling to my knees in thankfulness! :)

:grouphug:

I rarely post, but I'm here every day. This precious little girl has a special place in my heart.

Yes. She kinda embodied all that was right in this world while ICA embodied all that is wrong.........a win for Caylee is a win for many faceless and voiceless victims.....

I'm sure the SAO is thrilled...as well they should be. They'll be going in with all guns blazing.

ETA: just an expression, folks!

I hope I am wrong....but me thinks that the chloroform / air samples will be out. Reading between the lines here.....the other orders are in but the chloroform is not....

I sense something here.

I wonder if the two can be separated? Chloroform allowed but not decomp? We've already seen what angles the defense is able to argue on that point; levels and other chemicals causing chloroform. For me all of that was clear standing, long accepted science. Issues of other things that could have caused it and no specific measurement done more an issue of argument at trial. The components for decomp. more at issue as accepted, new science being the Frye issue.

IMO... As I am dancing inside... the single most important piece of evidence is going to be heard by a jury. Caylee's hair with the post mortem death banding on the hair proves that Caylee, and not some dead stripper, was in that trunk deceased! Icing on the cake is that the cadaver dogs will back up the fact that there was a decomposing body in Casey's trunk!

I will not be extremely disappointed if the chloroform doesn't come in. I don't think the defense even questioned the volatile fatty acids at Frye... did they??

How doe inmate C sleep at night!??
I know why :-(

Do you think there's a sadistic support staff person with the info typed in and a finger poised above "enter" just getting a kick out it?

:laugh: OH COME ON! JUST PUSH IT ALREADY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member