Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

Whoa...talk about a conscience in overdrive. He must have thought he was sitting at the table with the devil! Wow.

IMO he knew she was lying and he was very upset at not being allowed to say so....they had him by the "family jewels" and he knew it. all he could do is parrot what she said.

from orlando sentinal http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-depositions-20120111,0,4079395.story?page=2

I am very interested that he had such a serious reaction.

IMHO...read between the lines. FCA probably told him the truth. But he, due to privacy laws, could not (and never can) tell that truth to the world. The truth being that she killed Caylee.

ETA: or not. Just read some of the Sentinel story. Seems the good doctor suspected she was lying and was against being used as a tool for her defense.

Beach, with all the great news of the day; possible firing of Jose, release of psych evals, and possibility of identifying of person who released the videos. I think we need a nice spread of food and drinks. Just like old times. :great:

Well thank you for the heads-up, momtective! Looks like it's going to be one of those crock pot days. ;)

We knew something good was coming our way when we heard the whining regarding computer hacking. This is going to be fun.

I'm thinking FCA has been watching her dear attorney enjoying the limelight while she sits in hiding - not collecting the millions she was banking on. We all know how she gets when things don't go her way...

:great:

Sorry to quote my own post, but I went and checked and it looks like news hit about Baez leaving FCA about 6 hours ago, and the psych evals being released was reported about an hour ago.

I imagine Your Honour is sitting in his big ol' chair having a nice little chuckle about now. And he deserves it after what the DT tried to pull in his courtroom! BRING IT!

:rocker:

<respectfully snipped>
The release of these depositions may have a favorable impact for Ashton on the motion the defense asked of HHBP to have Ashton come in explain how he can revealed sealed information and not be held in contempt. IMO

What a great birthday present and party here in the treads! See Caylee, God is not finished yet! ..and for those that doubt, my putting this in red bold makes it true!

Someone was asking for a food spread - can I share my :cake4u: with everyone.

I :beats: HHJP

I know there had been some talk of FCA saying "I win" at the end of one of the vids (the second I think) and I just see this as HHJP bringing the gavel down on her little party.

What a great birthday present and party here in the treads! See Caylee, God is not finished yet! ..and for those that doubt, my putting this in red bold makes it true!

bbm :floorlaugh:

happy birthday :loveyou:

I imagine Your Honour is sitting in his big ol' chair having a nice little chuckle about now. And he deserves it after what the DT tried to pull in his courtroom! BRING IT!

:rocker:

Yes, doncha just love it!!!

FCA - check

JBP - check mate my dear

...trying to remember who, to give credit where credit is due...

yesterday someone here noted that many a mental health care professional had been laid low by a Borderline/Malignant narcissist ... I have a strong feeling this is exactly what happened with these to docs.

Sorry atthelake - I'm afraid I can't get JA to jump out of that cake for your birthday, so this will have to do!

:bdscroll::partyguy::partyguy2: Have a great day!

I dunno. See Beach's post no. 8

Makes sense to me, if there isn't a mandatory protocol in place that needs to be followed if you were Judge Perry would you give Team KC a courtesy call?

Huh. Interesting. I still think it's weird that both news stories happened on the same day. Knowing HHJP, I can believe that he might have let Mason know because of all them, Mason was the only one I can see Perry showing any courtesy for. I just can't believe both stories came out on the same day within hours but aren't related.

...trying to remember who, to give credit where credit is due...

yesterday someone here noted that many a mental health care professional had been laid low by a Borderline/Malignant narcissist ... I have a strong feeling this is exactly what happened with these to docs.

"Pure evil" is more like it. :rocker:

I,we, have not forgotten you Muzikman...:rocker:
Just patiently waiting for you to come back and "chat" with us about your experiences

Yes indeed, I have been patiently waiting for MM to tell us about his experience.

Sorry atthelake - I'm afraid I can't get JA to jump out of that cake for your birthday, so this will have to do!

:bdscroll::partyguy::partyguy2: Have a great day!

Hmmmmmmmmm, those that know me from chat are perhaps working on getting Yuri!!!??? :great:

:great: Just saw this thread ... so the Psyche Reports are coming out ...

:lol: Oh ... I bet "fisties" and her DT are going nuts ... :giggle::giggle:

:great::woohoo::woohoo:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-depositions-20120111,0,4079395.story
Danziger said that during the initial evaluation, "I did not find any evidence of an active mental illness. It was my opinion that she was competent to proceed and that an MMPI [a common tool used for psychological evaluation] I did was entirely normal, which was somewhat surprising."

Prosecutor Jeff Ashton then asked Danziger if he recalled a conversation he had with fellow Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick at the courthouse, in which he said words to the effect of "I have no explanation for this other than she's just pure evil."

Danziger did not recall making the remark, and said his recollection of his impression of Anthony at that time was more of "puzzlement."

The OS article continues to add bits and pieces - current version (at the time of the this writing) notes that they are in possession of the documents and are reviewing them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back