FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I assume the 4:26 ping would be there along with possibly another ping to determine a westerly movement.

So we are to assume that the hummer was dumped first and then the phone? Or that the least, the phone was with a person traveling West and at some point it ended up going East towards the Condo?

They only need a warrant if they plan on using it as evidence in a trial-- I am of the idea that not all surveillance is used in court.

They only need a warrant if they plan on using it as evidence in a trial-- I am of the idea that not all surveillance is used in court.

No ISP will cough up anything (nor are they required to by law) without one.

FWIW: Most keyloggers are installed in person. And usually surreptitiously.

Is there anything else you can tell us from the map you've posted? TIA

I am not sure what you mean. Also I know I don't always explain things well.

However the other pink arrow is a guess at where she might have been at 3 minutes before the 3:18 sighting on video. Possibly the traffic light would be a good place text someone. Also it's the best route from 417.

Other than that its about 6 to 8 minutes to get to that part of Hoffner from where she was seen at 3:18 giving an at the latest departure time of 4:18 to 4:20.

So we are to assume that the hummer was dumped first and then the phone? Or that the least, the phone was with a person traveling West and at some point it ended up going East towards the Condo?

Yes I assume that also. The crimeline tip states the phone pinged at Orange Ave and Sand Lake Rd. but did not state the time and that would be a different ping from where the phone was found in my opinion.

Yes I assume that also. The crimeline tip states the phone pinged at Orange Ave and Sand Lake Rd. but did not state the time and that would be a different ping from where the phone was found in my opinion.

So it is reasonalbe to assume that someone with the phone, may have left at around 4:18 and then headed West towards where the car was found, then back tracked towards the Condo, but never got rid of the phone in or around the Nela bridge until around 8pm? So they had at least 4 hours to get rid of the phone, but why so late?

Now is you are dropping off a car, don't you need a ride back to where you are going?

So it is reasonalbe to assume that someone with the phone, may have left at around 4:18 and then headed West towards where the car was found, then back tracked towards the Condo, but never got rid of the phone in or around the Nela bridge until around 8pm? So they had at least 4 hours to get rid of the phone, but why so late?

Now is you are dropping off a car, don't you need a ride back to where you are going?

or someone picking you up....... I don't see the perp being able to ride a bike all the way back to their house without being ID'd by someone passing by that day..... JMO

I didn't realize when we were first discussing this back in the early threads that he had 4 whole hours after that ping and 1 hour before it. Kind of blows that "timeline" his lawyer spoke of all to pieces. That's lots of time for whatever happened at his house and lots of time for him to drop off the kids at his parents house and hang out so the neighbors would be sure to see him there.

or someone picking you up....... I don't see the perp being able to ride a bike all the way back to their house without being ID'd by someone passing by that day..... JMO

I think he could have ridden a bike without being recognized. This is a high traffic area and drivers are watching the road and not really noticing the bike riders. It was also dark early in November. However, I think he had a friend pick him up and take him back to his condo so he could spend lots of time at his parents house to build his alibi. Do we know where the kids spend that night?

I think he could have ridden a bike without being recognized. This is a high traffic area and drivers are watching the road and not really noticing the bike riders. It was also dark early in November. However, I think he had a friend pick him up and take him back to his condo so he could spend lots of time at his parents house to build his alibi. Do we know where the kids spend that night?

Respectfully snipped by me & BBM

I don't believe we know for certain if the kids slept at their grandparents house that night. However, we do know DS2 went to work the next day, so one would think that he wouldn't drive the kids to his parents house before going to work. Also, didn't the cops come to search DS2's house the night MP went missing? I believe there's photos of DS2 standing in his garage talking with LE so would that mean the kids weren't their in his condo? (I wouldn't think you could leave 3 year olds in the house alone).

MOO

I don't exactly know how far west the phone went. I think some of the reporters stated some of the searches west were done due to phone pings.
However most of those search areas would be in a different ping area.
Keeping the Phone is defiantly a strange thing to do. I do also feel the call I think was 7:20 to LE caused the phone to be in the water. I only can think of 1 other way the hummer can get to somewhere with only 1 driver would be with a tow bar. Though that would be more noticeable and also think unlikely.

But as for Michelle herself I have not seen anything that says she ever left the condo, though searched it is still the point she disappeared.

Respectfully snipped by me & BBM

I don't believe we know for certain if the kids slept at their grandparents house that night. However, we do know DS2 went to work the next day, so one would think that he wouldn't drive the kids to his parents house before going to work. Also, didn't the cops come to search DS2's house the night MP went missing? I believe there's photos of DS2 standing in his garage talking with LE so would that mean the kids weren't their in his condo? (I wouldn't think you could leave 3 year olds in the house alone).

MOO

Sandina, those pix are from the LE search on the condo on the 18th, not the 17th. We don't know yet whether LE searched on the 17th--I mean, there's no confirmation that they did.

I hate to say it, but it seems this case has gone cold. No new leads, no evidence and DS still has the kids... not good :(

I wonder if LE named their suspect too soon...this also seems to have happened in Hailey Dunn's case. Once they named Sean Atkins as their suspect, nothing else happened...and it has been more than a year. Most times, I wonder why LE won't name a POI or suspect when it seems so obvious, but now I wonder why they do it at all?

I wonder if LE named their suspect too soon...this also seems to have happened in Hailey Dunn's case. Once they named Sean Atkins as their suspect, nothing else happened...and it has been more than a year. Most times, I wonder why LE won't name a POI or suspect when it seems so obvious, but now I wonder why they do it at all?

This case is reminding me of Hailey Dunn too. It seemed so obvious and seemed like an arrest was imminent. But like Celina Cass's case, it just went cold. [ altho the grnd jury in Celina's case looks promising.]

I don't exactly know how far west the phone went. I think some of the reporters stated some of the searches west were done due to phone pings.
However most of those search areas would be in a different ping area.
Keeping the Phone is defiantly a strange thing to do. I do also feel the call I think was 7:20 to LE caused the phone to be in the water. I only can think of 1 other way the hummer can get to somewhere with only 1 driver would be with a tow bar. Though that would be more noticeable and also think unlikely.

But as for Michelle herself I have not seen anything that says she ever left the condo, though searched it is still the point she disappeared.

Why was the phone ditched at that time? I thought of that also....Why then?

Was it because LE called the phone at that time and the perp knew the gig was up...family has called LE..time to get back in position.

Or was it just everything was completed and the water was the closest thing in their path so they tossed it.

Was it because LE called the phone at that time and the perp knew the gig was up...family has called LE..time to get back in position.

Or was it just everything was completed and the water was the closest thing in their path so they tossed it.

keeping the phone seemed to have some benefit it seems. I would love to know where the phone was the whole 4+ hours. Was it left in one spot for some time or was it always moving. Each call made to the phone would be a ping even if it was not answered as well as texts.

I hate to say it, but it seems this case has gone cold. No new leads, no evidence and DS still has the kids... not good :(

Don't give up hope! There may not be updates like in the past, but just because we don't know what's happening doesn't mean there isn't anything happening. We know that the things we are finding and that are then "disappearing" maybe loose ties the prime suspect is trying to hide. I'd like to believe that LE is really close to an arrest or that the pressure is on, otherwise, why would DS2 and company be here monitoring and deleting anything we are finding? If we were so off base, they wouldn't even bother. So keep chipping away!! <3

I think they leave the phone on to see how much time they have.. seeing who calls when and how often.... why they didnt just run it over and throw it in a trash can around 4 still boggles my mind.......
jmo

Don't give up hope! There may not be updates like in the past, but just because we don't know what's happening doesn't mean there isn't anything happening. We know that the things we are finding and that are then "disappearing" maybe loose ties the prime suspect is trying to hide. I'd like to believe that LE is really close to an arrest or that the pressure is on, otherwise, why would DS2 and company be here monitoring and deleting anything we are finding? If we were so off base, they wouldn't even bother. So keep chipping away!! <3

I completely agree... Is SOMEONE getting a little worried???

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member