9.4.09 Newly released photos of Caylee--

I strongly doubt anyone - especially a stranger - could possibly love Caylee more than Cindy and George. They do, have and always WILL love Caylee.

Despite what I've previously said of their actions, I'd never ever question that.

Wonder how they'd treat a grandchild they didn't love as much :eek:

Caylee was a beautiful child, and a very happy child in the early pictures. In some of the last known pictures, taken the last few months prior to her death, she's got a sad look to her.

Leila,
I too have had this feeling~Almost as if she could sense something was stirrring in her mother's evil cauldron. :furious::furious: You can only watch so many Disney movies and cartoons while 'mom' plays on her computer @ her fake a$$ job!! I'm sure Caylee was constantly shushed away or bribed to be good so 'mommy' could finish her computer work!!!!

I HATE KC- and I dont use that word lightly!!!!! :bang::bang:

Originally Posted by Kentjbkent
These pictures absolutely make my chest ache and burn! And then the anger sets in......

I will NEVER understand how CA and GA could allow KC to leave ANY night with this precious baby, not knowing for sure where she would be sleeping, nor when she would be coming back home!!!! I don't CARE how old KC was...she was living in her PARENTS home, Caylee was THEIR grandchild, and they had an OBLIGATION to make sure she was happy, healthy and safe!! I will NEVER accept the excuse that their hands were tied and they had NO options!!

If I was in their position, I sure know what I WOULD do....WHATEVER it took....WHATEVER it cost!!

Sorry for the rant...
Casey was a 22-year-old adult with custody. IF Cindy had called LE, LE would have helped Casey and Caylee leave, if that is what Casey wanted to do, NOT force Casey to stay in the Anthony house or to leave Caylee behind. The Anthony's had no grounds to keep Caylee. RC, Haleigh C.'s dad, still has custody of Haleigh's brother despite Ron's history brushes with the law over drugs, restraining orders from in-laws and exes and sleeping with a teenager. No way would Family Services have forced Casey to give Caylee to her parents. Stealing money from family is not grounds to take away custody.

If I were in Cindy's and George's shoes and my daughter took her child after a fight, I'd think she was holed up with some man. Casey's behavior before she left with Caylee supported that. I would not think my daughter killed her baby.

Casey had been "working" until 3:30 a.m. EVERY Friday night after the last week in May. Casey, her hair and her clothes HAD to have reeked of cigarettes and booze after Fusian nights. Cell phone records show she was texting and talking EVERY moment she wasn't "working". It was obvious there was a MAN in Casey's life somewhere. If there were signs of a new lovesick man in my pretty daughter's life, I'd see his place as somewhere my daughter would eagerly run after I'd lost it.

Cindy was hanging on by a thread and was probably grateful that Casey was still calling after the June 15 fight. If she got LE involved and that made Casey mad, NOTHING and nobody could force Casey to ever have contact wtih her family again. If Cindy waited and sucked it up, there was a good chance whoever Casey was living with was going to get sick of supporting her. There was a good chance Casey would miss having a babysitter at her beck and call. If Cindy didn't anger Casey further, life on her own would either be the making of Casey or send her straight back home with her tail tucked between her legs (and hopefully more grateful and respectful).

Cindy's mother, Shirley was telling Cindy in her e-mails to get on with her life. Nobody could have suspected Casey would kill Caylee at the first opportunity after the "fight".

Unfortunately, in the U.S. children are considered the property of their biological parents. Casey was free to take Caylee out of her parent's home whenever she wanted. A big fight where Cindy tried to choke Casey wouldn't have helped Cindy keep Caylee in the house. The law was on Casey's side. "We had a fight. Mom choked me. I've got to get my baby out of here." Not only would LE had helped Casey leave with Caylee, Casey could have had Cindy arrested for assault IF there was a single mark on Casey.

jmo

Such beautiful pictures of Caylee. I agree her eyes look a bit like she has allergies or something, but I don't know about her looking drugged. A few pictures seem like she was in a daze and could be drugged, but videos speak louder than pictures generally, and in the videos she appears to simply be a calm, content little girl.

As far as the marks on her face... I have 2 and 3 year old little girls (who constantly make me wonder how on earth someone could harm Caylee, who was right around their age. They are full of life and I love them more and more every day.), and they fall all the time, hit their heads, get hit in the head with flying toys, etc. Usually at least one of them has some kind of cut, scrape, bruise on their face. It's pretty common for toddlers and preschoolers to be covered in bruises from head to toe, simply from falling down because of lack of coordination at that age. I just don't want anyone to make Caylee's situation worse than it was, I'd say it was bad enough without thinking she was physically abused.

Such beautiful pictures of Caylee. I agree her eyes look a bit like she has allergies or something, but I don't know about her looking drugged. A few pictures seem like she was in a daze and could be drugged, but videos speak louder than pictures generally, and in the videos she appears to simply be a calm, content little girl.

As far as the marks on her face... I have 2 and 3 year old little girls (who constantly make me wonder how on earth someone could harm Caylee, who was right around their age. They are full of life and I love them more and more every day.), and they fall all the time, hit their heads, get hit in the head with flying toys, etc. Usually at least one of them has some kind of cut, scrape, bruise on their face. It's pretty common for toddlers and preschoolers to be covered in bruises from head to toe, simply from falling down because of lack of coordination at that age. I just don't want anyone to make Caylee's situation worse than it was, I'd say it was bad enough without thinking she was physically abused.
Caylee was murdered. Her mother allegedly killed her. I think that changes the significance of marks on her face in pictures. Especially since some pictures with bruising were taken two weeks before Caylee was killed (The ones on Tony's phone).

A mom who could deliberately dispose of an inconvenient child is one without boundaries. What protected Caylee when nobody was looking? Casey's love?

Caylee was murdered. Her mother allegedly killed her. I think that changes the significance of marks on her face in pictures.

A mom who could deliberately dispose of an inconvenient child is one without boundaries. What protected Caylee when nobody was looking? Casey's love?

It certainly does change the significance, I'm just saying that I haven't seen anything worrisome IMO. Some people who do not have kids don't realize how often they get hurt, I'm just pointing out that marks on kids are pretty normal. I'm a huge advocate for Caylee, I'm not trying to lessen her mother's evil. Casey is certainly capable of anything.

Here is my take on the marks and shadows on Caylee, FWIW.

Considering the heinous crime committed against her, and in the majority of our opinion, who did this to her.......the marks are significant as they may indicate neglect or abuse of some kind before the murder.

That said, I can see the other side of the coin. I have 3 boys, and at that age they looked a wreck some days. They had bruises, nicks, and cuts more often than they didn't. Falling, exploring, all the stuff that goes w/ being a toddler......They also have allergies and started around that age having allergy shiners and bags. People would often comment to me "didn't he get any sleep last night?!" or "did you bump into something that gave you a black eye?" Now that they're older, and the allergies are a bit more under control, it's not as bad.

Back to the other side, I do see the glassy eyes and the sad expression in Caylee's eyes. So, either situation could fit, IMO. No matter what, looking at those photos is painfully sad. I wonder what she'd look like now.....she was so adorable. When I think of the very last photos taken of her and where they were taken..it breaks my heart.

I have to be honest this was the hardest thread. I went through it fast...It is just too sad.

In some she looked genuinely happy, is some her little forehead sort of crinkles like she is thinking what is up with these adults, I think she was wiser then her years, she actually showed us how sad she is.
she sure had lots of toys and comfort, based on these photos I'd say not so sure she had a happy childhood. :(

she looked so much happier in the younger pics...

I know... it's like the more she became aware of the world the less happy she was... that's really not the way it's meant to be for kids. Such a sad case.

Bless the beasts and the children
give them shelter from a storm
keep them safe
keep them warm

0904caylee9.jpg

I raised a son who was a SEVERE asthmatic when he was young. Some nights I didn't think he'd live to the morning. When he got bad and had to be put on the medicines to help him...he had the same purple shade around his eyes as in this picture. There's more than one picture in this thread that Caylee's eyes remind me of when my son was sick and drugged.

Can't help it...she doesn't look "healthy" in some of these pics.

When I was younger, my mum had an acquaintance that we later found out was feeding her son rum to keep him asleep at night so she could party uninterrupted. That picture kind of reminds me of how he looked in the mornings.

Since these pictures were from GA's phone, I am going to assume that he took the photo's. In CA's interview with Commander Irwin CA stated that she took the picture of Caylee that was on the fliers and that was her favorite picture of Caylee. If my memory serves me correctly, KC was a self proclaimed photographer not only as a hobby but in the hopes of pursuing this as a possible job. My thoughts are to try to decipher what pictures were taken by who and the expression on sweet Caylee's face. Like the old saying a picture is worth a thousand words or something along those lines. I don't think that the baby pictures would glean any useful information but maybe some of the more recent pictures that have been made available could put poor Caylee's last months of her precious life into perspective and were there any signs. I don't know if I can handle looking through these but one day I might and it was just an idea I had. What do y'all think?

Today I stumbled back in here to read the latest on KC & saw these pictures of sweet Caylee...and was struck with a thought.

If KC had a habit of drugging Caylee & keeping her in her trunk (when she needed a Nanny) I'd expect to see pictures of Caylee with some kind of evidence of the use of Duct Tape on Caylee's cheek's, mouth or chin area. That could be very irritating to the skin not to mention the residue that would be difficult to scrub off. Her skin looks flawless except, for the dark circles under her eyes.

I'm wondering how many believe the duct tape to be an isolated incident? One born out of a spontaneous rage filled moment or just a selfish spiteful moment?

In this picture is that a laundry bag or a pillow?

isthisalaundrybag.jpg

In terms of the circles under Caylee's eyes, I remember early on in this case commenting on thinking Cindy had suffered a broken nose as she had a cut across her nose and dark circles under her eyes (i wondered if it was remnants from the 15th fight). Also in the last court hearing, KC sans makeup, appeared to have dark circles under her eyes as well. I hate to even think I might be giving a possible clue to the other side - but I must remember that dark circles under the eyes can be indicative of genetic and also ethnic origins.

Today I stumbled back in here to read the latest on KC & saw these pictures of sweet Caylee...and was struck with a thought.

If KC had a habit of drugging Caylee & keeping her in her trunk (when she needed a Nanny) I'd expect to see pictures of Caylee with some kind of evidence of the use of Duct Tape on Caylee's cheek's, mouth or chin area. That could be very irritating to the skin not to mention the residue that would be difficult to scrub off. Her skin looks flawless except, for the dark circles under her eyes.

I'm wondering how many believe the duct tape to be an isolated incident? One born out of a spontaneous rage filled moment or just a selfish spiteful moment?

I don't think Casey regularly drugged Caylee. Caylee's hair was tested and there were no signs of drugs. If Caylee had been getting anything regularly, even lots of benedryl, it would have showed up in Caylee's hair.

The duct tape around Caylee's skull was industrial strength. It would have done more to Caylee than left a red mark. It would have taken off skin. Even regular duct tape over lips can take off skin.( [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag[/ame]) Which doesn't address how long a child could survive left in the trunk of a car during the summer in Florida.

I think the only reason Caylee was ever in Casey's trunk was because the car trunk was a place to leave Caylee's body where nobody would stumble over it.

respectfully snipped..
....after seeing these pictures, the haunting resemblence to Cindy caused me to get the chills. Motive, perhaps?

This was exactly what I was thinking too. She looked so much like Cindy and Casey couldn't stand her mother and the attention Caylee was getting and it just got under her skin.

respectfully snipped..

This was exactly what I was thinking too. She looked so much like Cindy and Casey couldn't stand her mother and the attention Caylee was getting and it just got under her skin.

I agree Caylee greatly resembled Cindy except for the times she was trying to mimic Casey's horse-toothed smile. I wonder if Casey even noticed how often Caylee tried to look like her mommy? I doubt it <sigh> All Casey saw was competition.

Here's poor little Caylee, forcing a Casey-smile for all it's worth while her forehead is crumpled with tension and her little fists seem to be clenched in frustration. She reminds me of Casey in the 8/14 jail video (when she's "so frusch-tra-ted" she "can barely schwallow")

Poor baby never had a chance!:furious:

41067033.JPG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong