2011.02.23 - Hailey's Grandma and Aunt Speak out on "Bring Them Home Now"

I want to know more about HD wanting to go to CA "bad". The only other CA connection we have heard about is BG.............what's up with that?

I'm still listening to this radio station....

she needs to take a class in basic public speaking.

To me it was like pulling teeth to hear or understand what they were even talking about. Very disappointing that I couldn't glean any information from it. I hope there is a transcript somewhere.

Is that something people commonly keep around the house? I've never had one myself.

:floorlaugh:

Isn't that something you trim little boys bits with? I'm European so I certainly wouldn't have one. But I know some folks do the circumcisions in a religious ceremony at home...but I don't see the dunns as very religious.

EGADS did she circumcise DD on her own too?

shudderrrrrr....

Mel

To me it was like pulling teeth to hear or understand what they were even talking about. Very disappointing that I couldn't glean any information from it. I hope there is a transcript somewhere.

Sorry...didn't hear the people talking just the host. Like I said I caught it at the last minute and had to listen for awhile....her sound check sucks too.

Can anyone summarize this interview for me. circumcision tools, sa lives with bd....

Domain Look Up for www.hopeforhailey.org

Domain ID: D161589765-LROR
Domain Name:HOPEFORHAILEY.ORG
Created On:23-Feb-2011 11:11:48 UTC
Expiration Date:23-Feb-2012 11:11:48 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Active Registrar, Inc. (R1709-LROR)
Registrant ID:ACTR110223280
Registrant Name:Carrie McGonigle
Registrant Organization:Hope for Hailey
Registrant Street1: <modsnip>
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Escondido
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:92026
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:<modsnip>
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:<modsnip>
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:ACTR110223302
Admin Name:Carrie McGonigle
Admin Organization:Hope for Hailey
Admin Street1:<modsnip>
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Escondido
Admin State/Province:CA
Admin Postal Code:92026
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:<modsnip>
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:<modsnip>
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:ACTR1102233066
Tech Name:Carrie McGonigle
Tech Organization:Hope for Hailey
Tech Street1:<modsnip>
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Escondido
Tech State/Province:CA
Tech Postal Code:92026
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:<modsnip>
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:<modsnip>
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:
Name Server:NS1.ACTIVE-DNS.COM
Name Server:NS2.ACTIVE-DNS.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

Interesting...Hmmmmmmmmm.........

It was very emotional for Hailey's Grandmother Connie and Aunt ... especially towards the end of the show.

I think this is the FIRST time I have heard anyone express such emotion for Hailey.

I just hope they find Hailey soon.

I missed that info. Who has a bat with nails? What is the purpose? TIA

Apparently, it's a club that Shawn kept in his vehicle and one night he came to Connie's house and got into a fight with Clint, obviously went to the car to retrieve this club but didn't use it. Cops were involved and took the club with them.

~jmo~

I wish I had listened to the whole thing.
Not just the last minute.

Probably came from the hospital. Can those stick things BD mentioned be used to treat something like that?

Yes it appears that silver nitrate can be used to cauterize circumcision wounds so she was likely talking about the same thing as Billie.

you can try replaying the show. Maybe it would be clearer for you since there won't be as many listening? The blogtalkradio shows can be replayed at any time. just go to their page and click the link for the latest show

Probably came from the hospital. Can those stick things BD mentioned be used to treat something like that?

Silver nitrate sticks are used to cauterize small blood vessels/skin to stop bleeding. I would surmise that during a circumcision some bleeding will occur and silver nitrate stick would be utilized to stop the bleeding. I do not think this is routine though.

Okay. Just Googled images of circumcision tools. Not the best idea I've had today.

Me too. In the ol' days they used knives. Today they use bit-clippers:

circ1.jpg

Kinda looks like a horrific nail clipper doesn't it.

Mel

Okay. Just Googled images of circumcision tools. Not the best idea I've had today.

me too :crazy:

I pray that no one ever has to look at my computer history,I have googled some crazy things because of these cases I follow.

I would imagine BD took the circumcision tool and scraped into DD's back the words "TAPOUT" and then applied the silver nitrate sticks to stop the bleeding and cause permanent scarring of the word "TAPOUT".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back