MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am not understanding STILL is if in fact LE feels they have their suspect or suspects right there in the little group, why they are not asking the public (or better yet, asked the public three+ months ago) if they saw any of these people on the date in question, or their vehicles. Is it a violation of rights to have your photo in the news? If so, why was LE allowed to show TH and her friend on posters in Portland? Doesn't LE want the public's help in trying to determine where all of the players were throughout the day?

Personally, I think it is too late to ask for help now, people have short and unreliable memories. LE will have to go by cell pings, and if they knew to remove batteries, for example, that won't even be possible.

What I am not understanding STILL is if in fact LE feels they have their suspect or suspects right there in the little group, why they are not asking the public (or better yet, asked the public three+ months ago) if they saw any of these people on the date in question, or their vehicles. Is it a violation of rights to have your photo in the news? If so, why was LE allowed to show TH and her friend on posters in Portland? Doesn't LE want the public's help in trying to determine where all of the players were throughout the day?

BBM. I agree and think we are all asking that question.

Personally, I think it is too late to ask for help now, people have short and unreliable memories. LE will have to go by cell pings, and if they knew to remove batteries, for example, that won't even be possible.

I tend to agree with most of the above. 3.5 months later it may be too late, unless photo's of the perps and their vehicles prompt the memory of someone who saw something and were unable to tie it to Phylicia's case based on such little/poor information made available to the public.

I can't for the life of me understand why LE has still not released photo's -along with a statement that these persons have not been charged with a crime kind of thing.

:twocents:

After all this time, even if someone were to come forward and claim to have seen one of them on that day, it would be questionable as to how they knew it was that exact day, etc...

I know I have seen cases with witnesses who were "100% positive" about seeing something or someone who were later proved wrong and the more time that passes, the less likely LE is to get any sort of reliable info.

I am thinking that this group of POI's/suspects have managed so far to totally confound LE by their sheer numbers and probably half-baked stories, etc. which LE may be having a hard time disproving. Unless all of them, which I doubt, have regimented schedules with reliable people to verify their whereabouts. But electronics should be able to help LE, (unless as I said they knew to remove batteries).

I am rambling, but am really frustrated. I never expect the POI's to help LE much, but I do expect LE to try to get as much help from the community as possible, but to do that, they have to offer something to work from.

... and I will eat my entire house, brick by brick.

On one hand, whenever I check this thread I am glad to see the title still says "believed abducted" and on the other hand sad to see that there are still no more answers than in January. Phylicia.... where ARE YOU?

I am confident that LE is zeroed in on a small number of actual POI's, and that we will be surprised by a swift and sure set of arrests.

Those people (and they know who they are) need to get their affairs in order, find long-term care for their beloved pets, and find someone to pick up their mail, and give their nieces and nephews extra hugs, because they will be away for quiet a while.

... and I will eat my entire house, brick by brick.

On one hand, whenever I check this thread I am glad to see the title still says "believed abducted" and on the other hand sad to see that there are still no more answers than in January. Phylicia.... where ARE YOU?

hehehhe. Not the entire brick house. What kind of brick house are you talking about? Eat healthy people. I hope MJ don't think he's off the hook. If he thinks that, then he's off the chain. He might think, just because he handed PB off to someone else, means that he will only get a slap on the wrist but (if) he's proven to be guilty, he's going to get plenty of slaps in other places while serving time. He's gonna be sad when he can't race his real lover this summer, which is his car he wants to race. awww.

That's right! Where is PB? MSoh, can you help shed some light? I like your theories. Come help us out some.

MSoh, can you help shed some light? I like your theories. Come help us out some.

Respectfully snipped. I agree. MSoh I sure have missed seeing you post. Glad to see you and hope to see more posts- thoughts- theories and idea's from you.

:blowkiss:

I'll raise you! I'll eat my entire desktop!

I think what will eventually happen is we will all be blown away unexpected arrests when they occur. We'll go on thinking nothing is happening and then wham, we'll be pleasantly surprised (in a that came out of left field way) arrests have been made. I just know it. Don't know when it will happen, but am certain that is how it will happen.

Is it me or am I reading too much into everything MJ says and does. LE must be working on some type of strategy to catch other POIs when they start slippling. They know that MJ has placed himself as the last person to see PB, possibly the last person to touch her phone, texting on PB phone, unless other POIs felt a need to touch the phone, Sunpapers indicating MJ was interrogated for several hours last Friday and giving location that was searched on Saturday. If all of this can be verified then this should be enough to lock him up.

This alleged replied text, after, PB went missing. (which well indeed could be rumored). I don't think it is. I need to backtrack and find some things. How would anyone know for certain that it was indeed MJ who replied to a text from PB phone?

I see what is being said. If I'm not mistaking, it must be the time where MJ said that he saw PB's phone going off; maybe vibrating or given off a text alert/prompt. It is also stated that he heard the phone 'ring' as well. So, was it both? MJ's older brother made up the lame excuse of poor phone reception, which we can now clearly see is a fib and why fib??????? . My question is, did MJ actually reply with PB's cell or with his own. Did any other people stop by that may have routinely stopped by in the day time (while MJ or LBC) would normally be there in the day time. At least one of them. I think at least one of the guys were always there in the daytime.

MJ put strong emotion into his statement where he says something like or about DB not knowing what be taking place in THAT apt when she's not there. Sounds like DB works very hard in the daytime and chills at the apt mostly at night. We already should know and believe that MJ and LBC probably had their boys and whoever else come over there for whatever reason(s). The apt might have been a small hustle spot as well. I just hope they didn't bring females in the apt, in the daytime but we already know that happens. There is no telling what all was going on in the daytime. Maybe DB sensed it. Might be one reason she didn't want PB to be at the apt in the daytime but never knew that MJ would allow anything bad to happen to PB. Not saying these are facts. Thinking out loud.

This alleged replied text, after, PB went missing. (which well indeed could be rumored). I don't think it is. I need to backtrack and find some things. How would anyone know for certain that it was indeed MJ who replied to a text from PB phone?

I see what is being said. If I'm not mistaking, it must be the time where MJ said that he saw PB's phone going off; maybe vibrating or given off a text alert/prompt. It is also stated that he heard the phone 'ring' as well. So, was it both? MJ's older brother made up the lame excuse of poor phone reception, which we can now clearly see is a fib and why fib??????? . My question is, did MJ actually reply with PB's cell or with his own. Did any other people stop by that may have routinely stopped by in the day time (while MJ or LBC) would normally be there in the day time. At least one of them. I think at least one of the guys were always there in the daytime.

MJ put strong emotion into his statement where he says something like or about DB not knowing what be taking place in THAT apt when she's not there. Sounds like DB works very hard in the daytime and chills at the apt mostly at night. We already should know and believe that MJ and LBC probably had their boys and whoever else come over there for whatever reason(s). The apt might have been a small hustle spot as well. I just hope they didn't bring females in the apt, in the daytime but we already know that happens. There is no telling what all was going on in the daytime. Maybe DB sensed it. Might be one reason she didn't want PB to be at the apt in the daytime but never knew that MJ would allow anything bad to happen to PB. Not saying these are facts. Thinking out loud.

When he saw her phone vibrating and all that, MJ picked up PB's phone and texted back to DB that PB was asleep on the couch, and that his own phone was going dead and he was looking for his charger?? The time of MJ's text back to DB was 1:04, and then he left the apartment (allegedly) at 1:30. ??? I don't know anymore.

When he saw her phone vibrating and all that, MJ picked up PB's phone and texted back to DB that PB was asleep on the couch, and that his own phone was going dead and he was looking for his charger?? The time of MJ's text back to DB was 1:04, and then he left the apartment (allegedly) at 1:30. ??? I don't know anymore.

Wow! Thanks Georgiajean,
I knew it was stated somewhere in the media that lead us to believe that MJ texted a reply for PB. There is so much redundant information (with one's personal twist) that it is hard to keep track.

Like I keep saying: the communication devices in this case tell their own story, and are most likely the key pieces that point to the key players.

Also LE has to verify DB and KB stories where they stated that they were trying to reach PB and she was not answering.
Had KB left work before she got the text from DB stating that PB was sleep???
Did she then decide at that moment not to pick her up? KB stating this with no communication evidence will definitely raise a flag with LE.
Did DB and KB's texts line up with what they told LE?
Did KB communicate with anyone at the apt. that day besides PB?
Once KB could not reach PB why didn't she call someone at the apt?
Did the apt. have a land-line phone?
What were all the methods that DB and KB used to communicate with PB, and did they use all of them on the 28th while trying to reach her?
Did KB know that MJ and others were at the apt. that day?
What did DB and KB tell LE in comparison to what the actual communication records stated?
LE knows all of these answers and have been able to narrow down or keep the same number of POI's on their list accordingly.

I've answered the questions I have answers for, in bold, within your post....
Also LE has to verify DB and KB stories where they stated that they were trying to reach PB and she was not answering.
Had KB left work before she got the text from DB stating that PB was sleep??? Yes. KB texted as she was leaving work around 12:30, and called and texted several/many times up to 3:30 when she contacted DB. KB found out PB was asleep at 3:30. but she was supposed to PICK UP PB AT 1:30. So she lets TWO HOURS go by, before asking DB what is up? What?
Did she then decide at that moment not to pick her up? KB stating this with no communication evidence will definitely raise a flag with LE. KB, for some reason, did not show up at 1:30 as PB expected. Her reason (from interviews)? PB wasn't answering her phone/texts. Still not sure why that is a reason for not picking someone up at the expected time...
Did DB and KB's texts line up with what they told LE?
Did KB communicate with anyone at the apt. that day besides PB?
Once KB could not reach PB why didn't she call someone at the apt?
Did the apt. have a land-line phone?
What were all the methods that DB and KB used to communicate with PB, and did they use all of them on the 28th while trying to reach her? If DB and KB have the ability to access the internet from their phones, they could have used FB and email. PB was on her computer, and on FB that day, so that could have been a valid method. Good question!
Did KB know that MJ and others were at the apt. that day?
What did DB and KB tell LE in comparison to what the actual communication records stated? IMO, there was a difference, and that difference is reflected in the huge change of media reports about the time of the Washington Post article. Much was revealed then that had not been revealed earlier....
LE knows all of these answers and have been able to narrow down or keep the same number of POI's on their list accordingly.

I think there are POI's that we do not know about. I can count up to 10 pretty easily, but I don't know who the other two are.

I've answered the questions I have answers for, in bold, within your post....

I think there are POI's that we do not know about. I can count up to 10 pretty easily, but I don't know who the other two are.

Did KB find out that MJ was there and just didn't want to deal with going to the apt. at all?
If so was she expressing this to DB, or did she try and text this to PB?
Why did KB not go to the apt. as planned?
Was she told that PB had went with MJ to get food? Are they leaving this out per advice from LE?
Maybe she had a previous experience with PB or MJ where MJ would take PB for food and not return her in a timely manner? (But they said that PB had not been left alone at the apt. before)
We really don't know what was actually told to LE by DB, KB, and MJ about PB movements that day?
However we know that KB did not pick her up as planned, and the scheduled time (for pick up)was around the same time that PB disappeared?

I guess there was no House Phone?How deep does PB sleep to where she can't hear her phone ringing or vibrating next to her?
(I say communication stopped because PB was unknowningly given drugs) and then the phone was taken from her.
That sleeping on the couch not hearing her phone still bothers me?
DB nor KB never said that she was a deep sleeper type, so why? (This was never a part of their explanation) So many WHYS??????????????? That should have been answered.

UMMMM??????????????

Not saying that KB is a POI's but there is certainly more to this part of the story than what we are privy to know?

The timeline surrounding KB is no doubt concerning. If she was supposed to pick Phylicia up at 1:30pm but did not learn PB was asleep until 3:30 what was she doing for the 2-3 hours between the time of last contact and finally checking with DB for a reason she couldn't reach PB.

We've heard of reports from family neither DB or KB left PB alone in the apartment and both took her to work each day.

The above accounts of what occured while PB was visiting (I won't call it vacationing because nothing about this visit sounds like a vacation) are quite opposite. On one hand, the little I know about reputable DCP's have short hours and don't overwhelm their employee's. (amongst other preferences for DCP's) Which could easily explain KB's work day ending early afternoon.

What doesn't make sense is why the timeline from family seems to be all over the place as if no one knew of any certain plans for this particular day yet they were concerned enough many other if not all days to bring PB to work.

Toss in MJ's comment from the scrubbed FB page that DB didn't know what occurred at the apartment during the day and that looks even more suspicious? What the heck was he doing and who was he or his cousin/little brother allowing into the apartment during the day?

MJ is a fool, he is a dayem fool if he thinks he is going to or has outsmarted anyone. Loose lips sink ships- and while he may have his homies or peeps staying quiet for now.. the minute someone is under the gone they are gonna talk and save their own tail.

Who of us doesn't remember our 20's? Which, externally for the J family appears much more like teens. You think you know it all, but time reveals more. And what is most important, is no matter how long or how much time. We are not going anywhere. Heck, my pet case is from 1966... No J' family we are NOT GOING ANY WHERE!

So we wait, we pray, and Phylicia will receive the justice she so deserves and her voice will be heard when she is ready.

Did KB find out that MJ was there and just didn't want to deal with going to the apt. at all?
If so was she expressing this to DB, or did she try and text this to PB?
Why did KB not go to the apt. as planned?
Was she told that PB had went with MJ to get food? Are they leaving this out per advice from LE?
Maybe she had a previous experience with PB or MJ where MJ would take PB for food and not return her in a timely manner? (But they said that PB had not been left alone at the apt. before)
We really don't know what was actually told to LE by DB, KB, and MJ about PB movements that day?
However we know that KB did not pick her up as planned, and the scheduled time (for pick up)was around the same time that PB disappeared?

I guess there was no House Phone?How deep does PB sleep to where she can't hear her phone ringing or vibrating next to her?
(I say communication stopped because PB was unknowningly given drugs) and then the phone was taken from her.
That sleeping on the couch not hearing her phone still bothers me?
DB nor KB never said that she was a deep sleeper type, so why? (This was never a part of their explanation) So many WHYS??????????????? That should have been answered.

UMMMM??????????????

Not saying that KB is a POI's but there is certainly more to this part of the story than what we are privy to know?

I am definitely calling both DB and KB POI's at this point. They are persons of interest because their actions left PB vulnerable to the people who took her. IMO.

This group acts more like a bunch of junior high schoolers, no offense to junior high schoolers...twenties are supposed to be adult time.

Do we know for sure that P went to work with sisters most days to keep her safe, or just because nothing else to do?

I think PB wrote on Myspace or elsewhere that she didn't like being stuck in the house all day. At the time she wrote that, she may have been in NC, a place where she is very familiar with, she has her friends there etc..

It seems like for some reason or another, PB didn't get up to go with DB or KB that morning. Perhaps PB was bored with going to her sisters place of employment. If they were going to have girl day, it seems as if it would have only been right for PB to go with one of the sisters to work, and from there (the work place), they could have went directly to any appointments etc..

Perhaps PB had to get some sleep in and was told that MJ wouldn't come and disturb PB during that day. Maybe MJ gave his word that he would stay away from the apt that day.

If MJ was replying to PB text, maybe he text to KB (while pretending to be PB) maybe telling KB not to worry about picking her up. That she was just going to get some more rest (as some-one stated). Which would be strange if PB was excited about the plans for the day. If the plans were made in advance; but PB was tired from the night b4, I can see DB and KB attempting to motivate PB into getting herself together so they can continue with the plans for the day. Maybe KB has been threatened and she doesn't want to be known as a snitch to the public and others.

I can not see the logic in MJ pretending to be PB on fb, giving his own where-abouts away to the public. I don't even think he wanted DB to know he was there.

This group acts more like a bunch of junior high schoolers, no offense to junior high schoolers...twenties are supposed to be adult time.

Do we know for sure that P went to work with sisters most days to keep her safe, or just because nothing else to do?

I just wondered if we knew WHY she went to work with them sometimes, her choice, their suggestion, or so she would not be alone with the "traffic" in the apartment...

Ok, so we know from the Washington Post article that KB is an assistant manager of a childcare center. I have a child in nursery school, and attendance the week between Christmas and New Years is maybe 60-70% of the children that are normally there, due to families traveling, parents taking off from work, older children on school holiday, etc. Add to it teachers on vacation, etc. and this no doubt requires a great degree of flexibility on the part of the employees and management.

This is totally conjecture on my part, but I think it's worth considering that KB may not have been able to make what she considered to be firm plans with PB that day, due to some uncertainty as to what her work day would be like (how many children were going to show up that day, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23