MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so we know from the Washington Post article that KB is an assistant manager of a childcare center. I have a child in nursery school, and attendance the week between Christmas and New Years is maybe 60-70% of the children that are normally there, due to families traveling, parents taking off from work, older children on school holiday, etc. Add to it teachers on vacation, etc. and this no doubt requires a great degree of flexibility on the part of the employees and management.

This is totally conjecture on my part, but I think it's worth considering that KB may not have been able to make what she considered to be firm plans with PB that day, due to some uncertainty as to what her work day would be like (how many children were going to show up that day, etc.)

In the Peas interview, KB said she went over her week with PB on Sunday, so PB knew when KB was available. PB contacted KB the morning of Tuesday, and made arrangements for KB to pick her up after work, which put KB at the apartment by 1:30. That plan was set, and was not up in the air at all, as far as I can tell.

Hello All,
The Facebook page called "Help Find Phylicia Barnes" is a good place to post pictures and watch Miley and others complain about getting kicked off the Pray for Phylicia Barnes page. The POIs are watching this page. So far, Miley and Tazz have received threats from what they have posted. POIs are watching this page. Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/pages/Help-Find-Phylicia-Simone-Barnes/191603190866907

Wow! Thanks Georgiajean,
I knew it was stated somewhere in the media that lead us to believe that MJ texted a reply for PB. There is so much redundant information (with one's personal twist) that it is hard to keep track.

Like I keep saying: the communication devices in this case tell their own story, and are most likely the key pieces that point to the key players.

The timeline surrounding KB is no doubt concerning. If she was supposed to pick Phylicia up at 1:30pm but did not learn PB was asleep until 3:30 what was she doing for the 2-3 hours between the time of last contact and finally checking with DB for a reason she couldn't reach PB.

We've heard of reports from family neither DB or KB left PB alone in the apartment and both took her to work each day.

The above accounts of what occured while PB was visiting (I won't call it vacationing because nothing about this visit sounds like a vacation) are quite opposite. On one hand, the little I know about reputable DCP's have short hours and don't overwhelm their employee's. (amongst other preferences for DCP's) Which could easily explain KB's work day ending early afternoon.

What doesn't make sense is why the timeline from family seems to be all over the place as if no one knew of any certain plans for this particular day yet they were concerned enough many other if not all days to bring PB to work.

Toss in MJ's comment from the scrubbed FB page that DB didn't know what occurred at the apartment during the day and that looks even more suspicious? What the heck was he doing and who was he or his cousin/little brother allowing into the apartment during the day?

MJ is a fool, he is a dayem fool if he thinks he is going to or has outsmarted anyone. Loose lips sink ships- and while he may have his homies or peeps staying quiet for now.. the minute someone is under the gone they are gonna talk and save their own tail.

Who of us doesn't remember our 20's? Which, externally for the J family appears much more like teens. You think you know it all, but time reveals more. And what is most important, is no matter how long or how much time. We are not going anywhere. Heck, my pet case is from 1966... No J' family we are NOT GOING ANY WHERE!

So we wait, we pray, and Phylicia will receive the justice she so deserves and her voice will be heard when she is ready.

When I first heard about this case in early January, my brother told me that a friend of his said that MJ and his circle were drug dealers because he had been at the Reisterstown Square Apts several times. No specific building was mentioned. I know this was just conversation, but it may have some truth behind it.

Thursday, April 14, 2011, a teenage girl noticed flyers of Phylicia post on my vehicle. She asked me if I was Phylicia's mother. Tells how much she watches the media. She told me that her sister lives in Reisterstown Square Apts. She also said that her sister said that MJ should be locked up. Most people in Baltimore are saying the same thing, with the exception of a very few who think that MJ, his crew, DB, and her family are involved.

As soon as they find Phylicia, I hope all questions will be resolved.

When I first heard about this case in early January, my brother told me that a friend of his said that MJ and his circle were drug dealers because he had been at the Reisterstown Square Apts several times. No specific building was mentioned. I know this was just conversation, but it may have some truth behind it.

Thursday, April 14, 2011, a teenage girl noticed flyers of Phylicia post on my vehicle. She asked me if I was Phylicia's mother. Tells how much she watches the media. She told me that her sister lives in Reisterstown Square Apts. She also said that her sister said that MJ should be locked up. Most people in Baltimore are saying the same thing, with the exception of a very few who think that MJ, his crew, DB, and her family are involved.

As soon as they find Phylicia, I hope all questions will be resolved.

I just found another website that may be a good place to post information. Someone mentioned on the Pray for Phylicia Barnes about a person talking about where he thinks PB is. The Facebook website is called "Phylicia Simone Barnes", Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phylicia-Simone-Barnes/119994071406779?sk=wall

I am adding these websites to the combined information that I am currently combining for this case.

In the Peas interview, KB said she went over her week with PB on Sunday, so PB knew when KB was available. PB contacted KB the morning of Tuesday, and made arrangements for KB to pick her up after work, which put KB at the apartment by 1:30. That plan was set, and was not up in the air at all, as far as I can tell.

This is why is doesn't make any sense?
One, for PB to go back to sleep after she had just made arrangements with KB to be picked up????

Two, why KB didn't just go to the apt. and pick her up???
8:45am-1:00pm sure brought about lots of changes in plans, WHY???????????
I am sure PB didn't contact KB about the plans for that day until after 9am, so when did they change and how did they have time to change?
There are a lot of things missing from the information that has been given to the public? WHY??????????

This is why is doesn't make any sense?
One, for PB to go back to sleep after she had just made arrangements with KB to be picked up????

Two, why KB didn't just go to the apt. and pick her up???
8:45am-1:00pm sure brought about lots of changes in plans, WHY???????????
I am sure PB didn't contact KB about the plans for that day until after 9am, so when did they change and how did they have time to change?
There are a lot of things missing from the information that has been given to the public? WHY??????????

According to past reports by KB and DB, PB contacted them about 10:30 to let them know she was up and had taken a shower. At that time, according to DB and KB, PB made plans to get picked up by KB at 1:30.
Yes, it surely does not make sense....

Some of the crew was taken in by police on something unrelated to PB. Maybe they were able to get some information pertaining to PB. This information is from a social networking site btw.

Some of the crew was taken in by police on something unrelated to PB. Maybe they were able to get some information pertaining to PB. This information is from a social networking site btw.

I would say that is an indication of how much the POI's are in LE's radar, and that anything they do is liable to land them in custody at this point. That is a positive for this investigation, to know that level of scrutiny is being applied.

For those POI's who are truly innocent of any involvement of PB's disappearance (and I believe many of the 12 POI's fall into this category), it is time to speak! Because any charges you rack up during this extended cover-up of PB's whereabouts will be on your record for the rest of your life. It isn't like PB did anything to deserve this. She wasn't a criminal, she didn't take a couple of O's without paying, she wasn't a street walker subjecting herself to daily violence, she was not a player in the gangsta world.

So, anyone who knows anything needs to get that information to the authorities, so this can end.

I would say that is an indication of how much the POI's are in LE's radar, and that anything they do is liable to land them in custody at this point. That is a positive for this investigation, to know that level of scrutiny is being applied.

For those POI's who are truly innocent of any involvement of PB's disappearance (and I believe many of the 12 POI's fall into this category), it is time to speak! Because any charges you rack up during this extended cover-up of PB's whereabouts will be on your record for the rest of your life. It isn't like PB did anything to deserve this. She wasn't a criminal, she didn't take a couple of O's without paying, she wasn't a street walker subjecting herself to daily violence, she was not a player in the gangsta world.

So, anyone who knows anything needs to get that information to the authorities, so this can end.

What a coincident!! Yesterday, I talked to H.W. around 12:33pm on Saturday and asked him if he had told me that LE was looking for 6 POIs to bring in for questioning on something, or if I had a dream about this. This is too strange. I wonder how many were taken in?

What a coincident!! Yesterday, I talked to H.W. around 12:33pm on Saturday and asked him if he had told me that LE was looking for 6 POIs to bring in for questioning on something, or if I had a dream about this. This is too strange. I wonder how many were taken in?

I know of 2. Only one person was officially charged.

You know how ants feel when the microscope starts focusing the sun on them? I imagine that is how the POI circle is feeling right about now.

Can someone post the link for looking up property records in MD again? I can't find it.....
Thanks in advance.

I know of 2. Only one person was officially charged.

You know how ants feel when the microscope starts focusing the sun on them? I imagine that is how the POI circle is feeling right about now.

Its about time!!!!! LE is moving in and I feel like they are doing what we wanted them to do. Watch the POI's closely they will surely come under radar soon, and look what happen!
Time to play the violin, (depending on what type of charges they were)
someone's about to sing!!!!!

Its about time!!!!! LE is moving in and I feel like they are doing what we wanted them to do. Watch the POI's closely they will surely come under radar soon, and look what happen!
Time to play the violin, (depending on what type of charges they were)
someone's about to sing!!!!!

Agreed!
As I understand, charges are completely unrelated to PB.
The same fellow was taken in a week and a half ago with someone else on drug charges, but not charged (the other person was charged).
this shows me LE is keeping their eyes and ears peeled, and any POI is having their actions scrutinized.
The pressure is not going to let up until PB is found. (Hint, hint, if you're a POI, your life is NOT going to be "normal").

I found that someone filed a peace order against another POI but it wasn't upheld (not enough evidence to establish).
Kind of interesting.

Agreed!
As I understand, charges are completely unrelated to PB.
The same fellow was taken in a week and a half ago with someone else on drug charges, but not charged (the other person was charged).
this shows me LE is keeping their eyes and ears peeled, and any POI is having their actions scrutinized.
The pressure is not going to let up until PB is found. (Hint, hint, if you're a POI, your life is NOT going to be "normal").

From my understanding of a Plea deal, they cross over.
Meaning if the charges are serious enough, they can bargin them with any info on the PB case?
Criminals don't stop being criminals just because, once they get away with something they will continue thinking that they are untouchable.
If LE knows that these POI's are drug dealers, then all they have to do is continue to watch them closely making a bust????
Wonder why they haven't done that yet? Or maybe they finally have?

Can someone post the link for looking up property records in MD again? I can't find it.....
Thanks in advance.

There are two sites that I know of...

1. Tax assessment data - this website can also tell you the current owner of the property.
http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/rp_rewrite/
(Unfortunately it looks like this website is down right now??)

Since this website is down, you can also get info on current ownership from the individual county websites. Here's the link for Baltimore County:
http://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/agencies/budfin/taxsearch/index.html

2. Maryland Land Records Online has all the property transfer records (deeds, mortgages, etc.) for the state of Maryland going back to the 1600's!
http://www.mdlandrec.net

You need a username and password for this site, but it's free to apply. I already have an account - PM me if you would like me to look something up! :)

Is there anything else that we need to be doing?

All I can think of is to continually mine the internet.
If everyone has a list of sites/forums/pages they check, daily, for new information, and collect anything that seems relevant, that would help.
for example, Opalfusion updated the most recent post about PB yesterday. It wasn't a new post, it was an added bit.

If we all wanted to be real organized about it, we could divide everything up. Like if one person took the Pray for PB, Help find PB, and PSB facebook pages, and posted here when there was something relevant. And another person could take the Opal Fusion blog and NG blog posts and NG website. And someone else take the Pat Brown, Peas, and Nancy Grace FB pages. Another person scans for any new MSM reports. Another person watches BPD twitter and web page. Etc. What do you think?

All I can think of is to continually mine the internet.
If everyone has a list of sites/forums/pages they check, daily, for new information, and collect anything that seems relevant, that would help.
for example, Opalfusion updated the most recent post about PB yesterday. It wasn't a new post, it was an added bit.

If we all wanted to be real organized about it, we could divide everything up. Like if one person took the Pray for PB, Help find PB, and PSB facebook pages, and posted here when there was something relevant. And another person could take the Opal Fusion blog and NG blog posts and NG website. And someone else take the Pat Brown, Peas, and Nancy Grace FB pages. Another person scans for any new MSM reports. Another person watches BPD twitter and web page. Etc. What do you think?

So far, I have compiled several news articles, information from Find My Child, Opal Fusion blog and several other websites. I am having difficulty copying Facebook information. It causes my PC to freeze. I haven't added added the Pat Brown, Peas or Nancy Grace FB pages yet. I will send what I have via your emails given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni