Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

I snipped this from an aritcle I just read on Fox News...
Residents here said Laurean lived in a three-room wood cabin with a corrugated metal roof where he slept on a bed of crushed cardboard boxes. On Friday, there was a notebook on the cabin's floor showing that he kept a diary of his daily exercise routine, including push-ups, sit-ups and crunches. There were two shelves filled with canned tuna, instant soup and candy.
He walked to town daily, greeting those he passed, and spent hours at the local Internet cafe.
Hours at the Internet cafe? Who was he talking to for hours? :rolleyes: tuna,soup and candy? Hardly sounds like avacado's to me!

Da' is going to get lots of time to excercise except now it's going to be mandatory. Good thing he's staying in shape. Welcome ssgtbam. Semper Fi.

However, I suspect that it would be a necessity to have a change of venue, although, not sure where that should be since the press has been wide spread... but I run into people all the time that have never heard of the case, or certainly have not heard anything since they found the Vics, so I reckon that they would be able to find a pool of jurists who also have not followed the case as much as this fine group of Sleuths!
They would hate having us on the jury, wouldn't they? LOL Can you even imagine how long it would take with all of our questions? We might be sequestered for months and months. :crazy:

I just clicked that link and it comes up that the person cancelled/deleted their account. :(

Well...They must have taken it down. Closed the site or something. Maybe law enforment closed it.

I think perhaps it is the old "give 'em enough rope to hang themselves" tactic with the way LE and the DA are handling Christina. They have to be careful since she has an attorney (note...she needs an attorney!) and is an active Marine. Maybe there is something in the works with them as Stead pointed out.

Hi all, I must join the ranks of those who think Christina is involved. A long time ago I said women are the ones who key cars out of anger and spite. (I was the victim of one.) I would not be surprised to learn she delivered the fatal blow or the one who held the knife to Maria's throat. I do not believe he preplanned this. To me it sounds like a woman's plans. The last chance before Maria's leaving. I just do not think he planned and carried all this out alone.

I think perhaps it is the old "give 'em enough rope to hang themselves" tactic with the way LE and the DA are handling Christina. They have to be careful since she has an attorney (note...she needs an attorney!) and is an active Marine. Maybe there is something in the works with them as Stead pointed out.

I so agree and sincerely hope so.:confused: something is not right

What if Christina found out about a plan where Maria and Cesar were planning to leave to go to El Paso? What measures would she take to stop them? If she were to kill Maria in front of Cesar and told him no one would believe that he did not do it (which is true)...could be he was forced to go along with her plan of covering up everything including writing the note then leaving.

What if Christina found out about a plan where Maria and Cesar were planning to leave to go to El Paso? What measures would she take to stop them? If she were to kill Maria in front of Cesar and told him no one would believe that he did not do it (which is true)...could be he was forced to go along with her plan of covering up everything including writing the note then leaving.
And how do we know who said "are you with me on this"? We haven't heard from CL yet. Maybe it wasn't him who said that when they went to his attorney? Just a thought. :)

Cesar is going to have alot of questions to answer and alot of talking to do so when his chain of events don't match up exactly to Christine's I wonder if they will then bring her in for questioning or how is that going to work?

And how do we know who said "are you with me on this"? We haven't heard from CL yet. Maybe it wasn't him who said that when they went to his attorney? Just a thought. :)

Good post, Steadfast. I think Cesar had cleaned up most of the blood..what would visible to the naked eye anyway before they painted. I think he hid Maria's body and when Christna was asleep(or not home) he buried her in the backyard....and then decided to ruin as much evidence as possible he decided to burn her body and the fetus...trying to make DNA testing not possible and also trying to hide the fact that she was killed by blunt force trauma..not by her cutting her own throat as he has saud she did.

Cesar is going to have alot of questions to answer and alot of talking to do so when his chain of events don't match up exactly to Christine's I wonder if they will then bring her in for questioning or how is that going to work?
I don't think she'll be questioned just because he might say something different. He is, after all, the suspect so he's supposed to try to blame someone else. ;) He might not even say anything until and if he gets on the stand at his trial.

Good post, Steadfast. I think Cesar had cleaned up most of the blood..what would visible to the naked eye anyway before they painted. I think he hid Maria's body and when Christna was asleep(or not home) he buried her in the backyard....and then decided to ruin as much evidence as possible he decided to burn her body and the fetus...trying to make DNA testing not possible and also trying to hide the fact that she was killed by blunt force trauma..not by her cutting her own throat as he has saud she did.

I'm totally with you, Snowlover -- except on the part about Christina knowing about it afterwards.:)

Seriously Searching, Thanks for the awesome thread you started . It is exactly what I wanted.
You raise valid points about Christina. I may end up when all is said and done eating big time crow..but it's ok. I will stick with my opinion about Cesar alone killing Maria and Christina not knowing about it.

How do you explain her not smelling burning hair and flesh for 3 days or however long it took to burn her and the baby? Have you ever smelled hair burning?

Seriously Searching, Thanks for the awesome thread you started . It is exactly what I wanted.
You raise valid points about Christina. I may end up when all is said and done eating big time crow..but it's ok. I will stick with my opinion about Cesar alone killing Maria and Christina not knowing about it.

I just made a "guilt poll" thread so we can see which way the wind is blowing. Please vote, everybody!

You are welcome. :) Anyone can start a thread on this forum about anything dealing with this case tho! Feel free, everyone! We have LOTS of space to spread it all out! Woohoo!

I have eaten crow on many cases and undoubtedly will again...maybe even on this one! Goes with the territory of thinking outside the box, I guess. LOL

i guess we're in the minority here, but i've been 'there' before, so it doesn't matter....i too believe that Cesar acted alone, in killing Maria, & that Christina is not involved...even in trying to cover it up, knowingly.....

Seriously Searching, I remember the shoe..it was discovered by Greta or someone with her when they did a taping for her show at Laurean's house. But I don't recall it ever being reported that there was blood on it...they said it could be blood but I don't think they ever released the test results. Once again, I was OVER THE MOON when I saw your thread..the opinion and theory. I am delighted!!! One day soon hopefully I will learn to do things like that on WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back