Dental crowns made in China contain lead

I think that is a big nono.
I worked in a dentist office for 20 years.
The dentist I worked for would never order dental material from China for 3 reasons.
1. He to this day won't buy anything that isn't made in the US.
2. He would never put a poisonous material in a patient's mouth.
3. He supports dental labs in the good ole USA.

Oh dear. i wonder if it's the same story in Germany. i'll have to ask my dentist next time i see her. :eek:

I do worry about my bridge & where it was made.
The dentist who did my work in Iowa lost his dental license for fraud. He was like the worst. We had discussed if my dental insurance would pay for my bridge. Approx 14 days later he called me & said it would pay 100%. 3 days after all work was complete he called me at work & said my dental insurance refused to pay for ANY of it.

He told me he needed all money ASAP & asked how I could pay for it? He began a harassment campaign calling my work several times a day. Calling my home, threatening my kids telling them they'd be without a Mom if I never paid him soon. I went to a lawyer & he left me alone.

He lost his license from scamming welfare people. He'd grind peoples teeth down then refuse to put in the permanent caps when welfare refused to pay. Many people he ground down all teeth & put a temporary cap on & they were left that way.

I do worry about my bridge & where it was made.
The dentist who did my work in Iowa lost his dental license for fraud. He was like the worst. We had discussed if my dental insurance would pay for my bridge. Approx 14 days later he called me & said it would pay 100%. 3 days after all work was complete he called me at work & said my dental insurance refused to pay for ANY of it.

He told me he needed all money ASAP & asked how I could pay for it? He began a harassment campaign calling my work several times a day. Calling my home, threatening my kids telling them they'd be without a Mom if I never paid him soon. I went to a lawyer & he left me alone.

He lost his license from scamming welfare people. He'd grind peoples teeth down then refuse to put in the permanent caps when welfare refused to pay. Many people he ground down all teeth & put a temporary cap on & they were left that way.

What an appalling man! :furious:

When are we going to stop importing things from China?? I mean, come ON! Enough is enough.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back