Brandon

ScreenName

Former Member
Reaction score
Who is this Brandon fella? Why did running into him upset Casey??:waitasec:

Is this the marine who is living in CA? If so, how long was he in FL?

Or.... If he's Caylee's dad...

The "Oh my god, I just killed your daughter" thought might have jumped into her head.

That is.. assuming she killed Caylee, of course.

Please share some facts, enough jokes. Not trying to be mean, but i keep checking back to this thread and there just ends up being more jokes and chatter.

Sorry, I don't have any facts to share yet - just my wittyness lol. I am working on it, but hopefully someone can come up with something soon! Does he have a myspace? What have you been able to find so far pregodego2?????

Is this the marine who is living in CA? If so, how long was he in FL?

No, it is not the marine in CA. That is MH. If I am not mistaken, BS is from TN, but is in the military in NC. IIRC, when KC seen BS at the party at Lake Vaj, was at the end of May...
Hope this helps.
Also, if I' not mistaken, there is a link to his myspace page (private, but pic) in the myspace/facebook thread.

i think this is the guy i have been asking about...BRB. if so this is really connected.

Or.... If he's Caylee's dad...

The "Oh my god, I just killed your daughter" thought might have jumped into her head.

That is.. assuming she killed Caylee, of course.

That was my first thought too, but the dates would be off. I think, that night happened in May...May 25?

Brandon is a friend of KC's who, according to Amy, recently got her pregnant. They met up with him at the no-clothes party on 5/25 where KC mentioned the miscarriage to Amy. She says KC was very, very emotional about seeing Brandon there. KC also disappeared for 1 ½ hours that night.

I'm kinda stuck on this Brandon as well. We haven't seen documents from ANY interviews or statements from Brandon, have we? Or did I just overlook it?

Brandon is a friend of KC's who, according to Amy, recently got her pregnant. They met up with him at the no-clothes party on 5/25 where KC mentioned the miscarriage to Amy. She says KC was very, very emotional about seeing Brandon there. KC also disappeared for 1 ½ hours that night.

This struck me too, since we know of so little real emotion fropm KC. If it was "real" (Amy saying she was crying), and gone for 1.5 hrs after that. Is this the same Brandon that was LE's friend from TN, and possibly biodad of Caylee?

If I remember correctly, Exit13, the high school friend of KC that was here the other night, said BS was not the biodad of Caylee. I'll go look for that post, but I'm pretty sure. How he would know for sure, I don't know, but...

Who is this Brandon fella? Why did running into him upset Casey??:waitasec:

He's all over the MySpace thread. He used to go by Snowman. I think he wisely changed his screenname but all his links are on the myspace/facebook threads here.

IIRC- Amy said they had an exchange at the party.......AMy says Casey told him "I had a miscarriage.....blah blah blah and was really upset. Go into Amys statement to see this...I was thinking Casey got pregnant again???WTH!

Document page : #1033 Amy talk about the Party At LAKE VAG(Vaj) the No clothes party , something about UFC fight etc. May 25th'08............Casey told Brandon about a miscarriage. It was a very emotional run in.

And, of course, we can't be sure that what Casey told Amy about this person is even true. When she volunteers this sort of info., it often seems her purpose is to "plant" it for some reason. Or maybe it was just another drama/attention-getting diva moment.

Here is Brandon at the anything but clothes party - far right.

dantevalbrandon.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back