GA - Patrick Ange Molesti is looking to buy a 5 year old boy

believe09

Reaction score
Cherokee County, GA: Patrick Molesti is a French National, 6'1" tall, 51 years old and 200 lbs. Police executed a search warrant on his home after receiving a tip that he was looking to buy a child-they seized his computer and found child *advertiser censored*. Molesti was not at home when the warrant was executed and he is believed to be in the Metro Atlanta area.

He is driving a a 2002 Chevy Astro with Georgia tag BVX 1730. He is ARMED.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/22912287/detail.html

Perhaps changing the last name to something like this would be a good thing to add to the RSO regs. :waitasec:

Cherokee County, GA: Patrick Molesti is a French National, 6'1" tall, 51 years old and 200 lbs. Police executed a search warrant on his home after receiving a tip that he was looking to buy a child-they seized his computer and found child *advertiser censored*. Molesti was not at home when the warrant was executed and he is believed to be in the Metro Atlanta area.

Thanks for this, believe09!

FWIW - here's some background on this name - thanks to WhyaDuck for asking: :)

Scrolling the forums, the moment I saw Moletsi, I logged on. Moletsi is a very big (well known) local black ethnic name in South Africa (where I was born and just returned to after 12 years abroad). Google South Africa Moletsi. Ditto Ange (pronounced Ung-gah) - the female version is Anga.
A variation is Moeletsi - nevertheless this is *huge* local name - as common as Smith, Jones and Brown in UK - lol.

This doesn't exclude this tribal family name from the rest of Africa - and Angola, Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya among other nations also spring to mind.

That he's declared a French National could be one of a few reasons:

1. His family was in exile during the Apartheid era - and as such the family was adopted / supported or housed by France or a French Colony or country where French is common - Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Canada, etc.. .
2. His Father married a French National - and he acquired French citizenship.
3. His ancestral family moved to one of the countries I mentioned earlier where French is common - Angola and Nigeria spring to mind.
4. Probably least likely and please note this is definitely my own opinion - he basically faked his ID to get to the States/Canada.
5. Was born in a French Colony during exile (Apartheid) era - and thus is French...

During the Apartheid era, most local South Africans and other African nationals studied German, Spanish or French abroad during these relocation movements.

Irrespective - if this Patrick creature has really "ordered a child" I'd go so far as to say there's a huge international ring attached and a 'mega-machine' in operation ... nasty and nefarious thoughts come to mind!

He - or anyone ordering kids - cannot be overlooked as a one off, freak thing. It's MASSIVE here. Thanks again for your post.

Polk :)

Annie, thank you so much for the information.

Looks like he had a Facebook page, but they took it down. Most of the Molesti's on Myspace are in France. Only two in the States.

O.K. so where is this guy?

I would be very very worried that there is a toddler in danger somewhere....

There are 2 different spellings here....the original article in post #1 says 'Molesti', the post by PolkSaladAnnie spells it 'Moletsi'. :waitasec:

The media link indicates the spelling is Molesti, but I dont know how well they source their stuff...

The media link indicates the spelling is Molesti, but I dont know how well they source their stuff...

On one hand, it might have been a Freudian slip on the part of the journalist, but I don't think so, as I have not seen it as anything but "Molesti." Also, Annie's explanation pegs it as a black-African name, while the suspect looks white to me in the link.

I would be very very worried that there is a toddler in danger somewhere....

Could you expand on this? Does he have a toddler? Or are you thinking he might be on his way to pick up a five year old somewhere?

On one hand, it might have been a Freudian slip on the part of the journalist, but I don't think so, as I have not seen it as anything but "Molesti." Also, Annie's explanation pegs it as a black-African name, while the suspect looks white to me in the link.

Oh I was so going to say that as well Whyaduck. He looks Caucasian to me as well, but I thought perhaps he was light skinned?

Molesti must be the name because he comes up on Peoplefinders several times. He's lived in alot of places in Georgia and at one time in Las Vegas. Patrick Ange Molesti. So I'd say that's the guy's name. Now if only they could find the creeper.

gahhhhh.... i need to go back to work or have a drink (nellie doesnt even drink) i think i will go talk to my parrots for awhile....lol

He better hope the good ol' boys in Canton do not find him...they will take care of him but good. Perv

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back