Weleetka Case Prayer Thread

Dear Lord, please watch over the families and friends of Taylor and Skyla this Christmas, and give them comfort and peace. Please keep our girls safe in your arms, until and beyond the day when we meet them in your house in Heaven. In Your name, Amen.

As the clock strikes midnight and we will all be celebrating to a new year, I will be praying for justice for these girls and their families. I pray that 2009 will bring the answers we have all been hoping and waiting for and the closure that we all desperately want and need.

Dear Heavenly Father, please continue to watch over the families and friends of Skyla and Taylor as they begin a new year without their precious loved ones here to celebrate with. As always, keep our girls safe and at peace. In Your name, Amen.

Dear Lord,

My wishes echo those of Lauren. I pray that you will be with the families of our girls as the new year comes in. I also pray that justice will be meted out to the killers in 2009. Help each one of us, who mourn for the loss of these sweet girls, to stay resolute in our quest for this justice! Amen

Dear God,
My prayer tonight is for your comfort to all those who are feeling the loss of Skyla & Taylor. God, I pray that you will touch those who are responsible for this horrid act and draw them nearer to you, so that they might take responsibility for their actions.
I ask this in the precious name of your son, Jesus Christ.
Amen

Good place to join with those praying in Weleetka at 4:00 PM today, central time!

I wish I could be in Weleetka right now, praying with the community members.

Dear God, I ask that you be with the people of Weleetka. They are so frustrated about their community and all the bad things that have happened in the last year, especially the horrible murders of Taylor Paschal-Placker and Skyla Whitaker. Give them comfort. Surround the families with your love and light. Surround this whole community with the white light of the Holy Spirit. Send your angels to help lift the darkness that seems to have settled in on the area! Bring Light back to Weleetka! Help LE to finally get the information they need to solve this case. Amen.

I am so glad to see the people of Weleetka becoming more proactive. In the words of the Hopi, "We are the ones we have been waiting for!" If we don't take charge, then who will. We are God's hands and feet.

CC, I pray that everyone's prayers will be answered. Surely God will hear all those who gathered together at the memorial site to pray and for those who chose to pray at home. May we continue to pray and not lose hope until justice is served.

LORD...it sure would be nice to have the girls murder solved, before the one year anniversery.

Thank you for listening. Amen

Try reading these while listening to Lifehouse's Broken or From Where You Are. As a 20 year old college junior, I can't believe how torn up I am by this. Not a day goes by since I saw the full page memorial in the Oklahoman about the year anniversary that I don't cry out to God for justice and comfort for the families.

That prayer echoes millions of others, and God says that where 3 or more come together He will be there with them. I pray that God's will would be fulfilled through this tragedy. I pray for justice and comfort. Days are long and You did not promise an easy road without pain. Things happen that we cannot see answers to. But children make it so much harder to bare. We constantly say to ourselves, this could never happen to us. We pray for others while in the meantime kissing those we love and saying those simple prayers for them. These moments move us to action, and into the arms of the loving, living God. I pray that through the tears, Glory would be reveiled. I pray, Lord, that these two brave, young, innocent little girls wouldn't be forgotten or that their tragedy wouldn't go unpunished or unsolved. Move in that person's heart. The Bible says not to hate those who harm us or do wrong to us. Stephen called out to you in Acts to forgive the very people who stoned him to death. I would love to echo his prayer, but the pain is far to great. Children, Oh God? Why? Will may never know Your greatness or Your will, so I only pray for comfort. For the families. For the friends. For the town and school. But Lord, please don't let it be forgotten.

As we pray before the name of the Savior Jesus Christ in Heaven, you said that whatever we ask in His name You would do. Please keep Your promise to us. In Jesus' name, Amen.

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." ~Psalm 34:18

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." ~Matt 5:4

"In Christ there are no goodbyes, and in Christ there is no end." ~Homesick, Mercy Me

"I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing with a broken heart that's still beating. In the pain there is healing. In your name I find meaning." ~Broken, Lifehouse

"I miss the years that were erased . I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face . I miss all the little things . I never thought that they'd mean everything to me." From Where You Are, Lifehouse

"I believe always always, our Savior never fails. Even when all hope is gone, God knows our pain and His promise remains. He will be with you always" Always, Building 429

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." ~Psalm 27:14

I read this today in my quiet time:

Desperately, helplessly, longinly I cried:
Quietly, patiently, lovingly God replied.

I plead and I wept for a clue to my fate,
And the Master so gently said, "Child, you must wait."

"Wait? You say, wait!" my indignant reply.
"Lord I need answers, I need to know why!
Is Your hand shortened? Or have You not heard?
By Faith, I have asked, and am claiming Your word.

My future and all to which I can relate
Hangs in the balance, and YOU tell me to WAIT?
I'm needing a 'yes,' a go-ahead sign,
Or even a 'no' to which I can resign.

And Lord, You promised that if we believe
We need but to ask, and we shall receive.
And Lord, I've been asking, and this is my cry:
I'm weary of asking! I need a reply!"

Then quietly, softly, I learned of my fate
As my Master replied once again, "You must wait."

So I slumped in my chair, defeated and taut
And grumbled to God, "SO, I'm waiting...for what?"

He seemed, then, to kneel, and His eyes wept with mine
And he tenderly said, "I could give you a sign.
I could shake the heavens, and darken the sun.
I could raise the dead, and cause mountains to run.

All you seek, I could give, and please you would be.
You would have what you want - But, you wouldn't know Me.

You'd not know the depth of My love for each saint;
You'd not know the power that I give to the faint;
You'd not learn to see through clouds of despair;
You'd not learn to trust just by knowing I'm there;

You'd not know the joy of resting in Me
When darkness and silence were all you could see.
You'd never experience that fullness of love
As peace of My Spirit descends like a dove;
You'd know that I give and I save ... (for a start),
But you'd not know the depth of the beat of My Heart.

The glow of My comfort late into the night,
The faith that I give when you walk without sight,
The depth that's beyond getting just what you asked
Of an infinite God, who makes what you have LAST.

You'd never know, should your pain quickly flee,
What it means that 'My grace is sufficient for Thee.'
Yes, your dreams for your loved one overnight would come true,
But, Oh, the Loss! If I lost what I'm doing in you!

So be silent, My child, and in time you will see
That the greatest of gifts is to get to know Me.
And though oft' may My answers seem terribly late,
My most precious answer of all is still, 'WAIT.'"​

It has been a year & a half since anyone posted here, but many in the Websleuths "family" hold dear the memory of these girls. Please God, bring peace to the families of Skyla & Taylor & healing to the community that suffers from the unexplained loss of two promising young lives. Lead the investigators to whomever is responsible before another heinous crime can occur. .....Amen.

May God open the eyes of the searchers of truth. So that justice will be done..

Lord, we ask Your guidance in this investigation. If the current suspect is guilty of the brutal killing of Taylor & Skyla, please direct the investigators to assemble the information & evidence that will bring a murder conviction. If the gun has been destroyed, we ask an indefutable connection be found to prove the case. We honor the memory of these little girls; Thy Will be done. Amen.

Praises for an arrest! Lord please continue to guide those working to convict this man & begin the healing for Taylor's & Skyla's families & the commmunity that has had this horrible incident looming about them. May peace finally come. Amen!

Thank you Lord for the arrest! We finally got him, girls! We got him! You can rest in peace now forever more! Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, we GOT HIM!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back