NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cant watch the funeral.
Sun is out and it is beautiful, I would like to think she is happy and at peace now.

Astro dad welcomes baby on earth.........butterfly kisses.......breaking news!!!

...(snipped)...
To be honest, I haven't been very impressed by the intelligence of any of the players in this case, outside of LE. And I think their job was made somewhat easy for them by the drug-addled stupidity of the perps.

And by one stranger working in a hotel who didn't even know this child but cared enough to make a phone call.

I really don't believe he is some genius criminal mastermind.
he has already burnt down a house he lived in.. and this stunt has a lot of holes. I think he is yet another that is maybe system smart... but drugs take alot of your smarts ... JMO

passionflower :I just cant watch the funeral.
Is it on tv?

I know it doesn't matter probably one way or another...
but I was thinking about BL's one nite stand.
So if Shaniya's BD is in Feb that means she was concieved in May03. I was going to go back in the records that we have and check the whereabouts of AD ect in that timeline. Perhaps we can establish his buddy list even to folks back then. I know somewhere there is a list of her residence maybe we can find her 03 address.

I have to go to store or my honey thinks he will starve to death.. so in a few hours lets see what we get. Yall can look too if you don't mind..

"A one night stand" - I did not believe that one from the second it fell out of his mouth. :no: :no: :no:

We can trace all her address to birth and back...
but seems to me that just about everything, they want hidden.
What they can not hide is that Shaniya was abused and is gone. :(
they can not hide where her parents live, they can not hide the trashy
caliber of people surrounding this case.
And they can not hide that this child was terribly neglected. :(
Everything else seems to be about How much can be hidden.

I hope someone who has nothing to lose and is not afraid will step forward,
even if it has to be done anonymously...

I just don't get the sense that this was planned beyond "I like little girls. Please feed my sick needs while alleviating yourself of your drug debt and accompanying threats."

This wasn't a sex ring or something that had any thought to it, IMO. I think he broached the subject and my big question is whether she jumped at it, or she had a proverbial gun pointed at her head. "I'll kill you and your son..." etc. I think I'd call the cops and run like hell if that was the case, but druggies and desperate people do amazing things. Her countenance in court doesn't exactly fill me with confidence regarding that scenario, either. I'd be in hysterics.

He may not be intelligently smart but I can guarantee you he is street smart. There's a whole lot of difference between the two. Most of us can't even imagine what it's like growing up on the streets like these people do and even though they seem to have fair home lives, it doesn't matter, MAM is a and has learned what he has learned from being on the streets and hanging with his homeboys.

Suzyq211 - I totally agree with you. It seems we add more and more laws after another crime is committed and even then officials do not arrest any more people. Granted agencies entrusted with protecting children are overworked but then how many of us are not overworked? My feeling is that many of the social workers are absolutely intimidated and afraid of some of these so-called mothers and fathers. So they stay away or do the minimum number of home visits. Local police or state troopers should have to accompany social workers to these homes: first for protection and second, as witnesses. A child should be removed immediately if need be. TThe woman managing this Sleepy Hollow Trailer Park was evicting AD, I believe. Maybe reporting to the Health Dept. the drug activity and conditions at and in the trailer would have made a difference.

I really don't believe he is some genius criminal mastermind.
he has already burnt down a hose he lived in.. and this stunt has a lot of holes. I think he is yet another that is maybe system smart... but drugs take alot of your smarts ... JMO

And he didn't even remember where he dumped her :( :furious:
because he was so twisted...

Rich/poor
A rich mother can be very wicked.........Mommy Dearest..........remember? Betty Davis.
A poor woman can be a wonderful mother............
so I don't think it has allot to do with money........it's love.
Sometimes how YOU are raised may be the way you raise your children.
I had a poor mother who raised me in love and a rich father like BL.
He abused, married 6 times, no child support, could care less about me.

ITA Many poor mothers are fantastic parents, and economics does not make a parent for sure.
but I think that the poster had a point about the gap between the rich and the poor...
Often times in trafficking there are some very rich people at the top of the chain, This needs to stop....
Poor people just rape and kill but cant afford to pick them and ship them :(

a common thread in many crimes is drugs.........yet even in my town drug sellers only get a slap on the hand, fined and back ut of jail like a revolving door.
More hard time, road repair and chain gangs need to come back, then if these loafers have to work, they may think again about drug dealing.
It's way out of control!
amen! Ita!!

These nuts are crazy like a fox! RIGHT!
This was planned! NOT SURE.
Maybe MAM planned it so she cant talk...Not sure AD wanted to get rid of her meal ticket.
She did say to Auntie she would never see her because she did not want SD to ever tell,
and Momie Dearest would have kept them apart. :waitasec:

Suzyq211 - I totally agree with you. It seems we add more and more laws after another crime is committed and even then officials do not arrest any more people. Granted agencies entrusted with protecting children are overworked but then how many of us are not overworked? My feeling is that many of the social workers are absolutely intimidated and afraid of some of these so-called mothers and fathers. So they stay away or do the minimum number of home visits. Local police or state troopers should have to accompany social workers to these homes: first for protection and second, as witnesses. A child should be removed immediately if need be. TThe woman managing this Sleepy Hollow Trailer Park was evicting AD, I believe. Maybe reporting to the Health Dept. the drug activity and conditions at and in the trailer would have made a difference.

I think social work is like any other job in society as far as the work ethic goes. You have your really dedicated people who have tons of integrity and work really hard and you have those who blow lotsa stuff off. People are people. I'm a social worker for my health dept. and I do home visits with pregnant women and young parents. I also have another job where I am a therapist at a crisis center. I do see a ton of really sad stuff and there have only been a few occasions in my life where I was scared and when I am scared I don't go to visits and have them come to me or called the police. When I was doing child protection work years ago, I had a co-worker get shot. I have formed great relationships over the years with the clients I see and often it's in those relationships where broken families find healing or change even if it's baby steps. Also I think different jobs affect people differently and cause a different kind of fatigue. I often become fatigued with "helper stress" where I'm just emotionally fried but have learned how to cope by good self care. But you are right. It seems most everyone is "overworked" in some way.

I personally think this child just didn't have any bubble of protection around her. No one put her first and the people that perhaps would have like her aunt Carey didn't have the legal authority they needed to follow through. Where was the momma or papa bear with big teeth at her cave scaring her enemies away? And the whole rich/poor thing has little to do in this case as far as I'm concerned. The dad has no history of commitment really and the mom has addiction/attachment issues it seems. My bet is this attachment trauma/no real attachment issue is generational. On both sides.

She was such a cutie too. When I see her pics her eyes seem so alive and awake and full of life. Where I find some relief from my own trauma from this situation is in my faith in God. Like whoever wrote that beautiful poem says, God took her long before the worst darkness hit.

Anyway I just had to give my 2 cents.

im sorry if this is wrong and not sure if i should be posting this but its something that has been just gnawimg at my brain. is it possible at all that all bl's mistruths about the custody of shaniya and not admitting that he knew that ad had a prollem be that he himself was usin ad as his own connect? im sorry if im not allowed to post what my initial instinct is tellin me. but it wont leave me alone.

And he didn't even remember where he dumped her :( :furious:
because he was so twisted...
I can't help but think that he told AD where he dumped her and SHE told police the approximate vacinity of where her body was. That's why it took them longer to find her and why no murder charges have been brought down on her yet. I can't help but think that she's talking and telling what she knew to LE, hoping that she won't have murder one brought against her. I can't help but think she'll have either the current charges stick on her or lesser charges like manslaughter added... JMO (I sure hope not though... I want her to have murder charges brought on her too and have her face the death penalty too!! :furious:

There are a lot of intelligent people out there in the streets. But they are taught early to bury it...
Those with brains are more of a threat and they are quickly eliminated.
Play dumb or die...it is a street code.

But it doesn't mean those smarts are gone, they are buried and accessible when needed.
I grew up with gangbangers and drug dealers. It's my world.

I can't help but think that he told AD where he dumped her and SHE told police the approximate vacinity of where her body was. That's why it took them longer to find her and why no murder charges have been brought down on her yet. I can't help but think that she's talking and telling what she knew to LE, hoping that she won't have murder one brought against her. I can't help but think she'll have either the current charges stick on her or lesser charges like manslaughter added... JMO (I sure hope not though... I want her to have murder charges brought on her too and have her face the death penalty too!! :furious:

I agree and hope she rots in jail too LWOP...

but I remember reading that he had said he was so trashed/high that he only remembered some things relating to where he dumped her....which did lead them to find her.

I agree and hope she rots in jail too LWOP...

but I remember reading that he had said he was so trashed/high that he only remembered some things relating to where he dumped her....which did lead them to find her.
So he basically admitted to murdering her? Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77