New fingerprint machine developed in England

Thanks Dog. That's the benefit of a large, active forum. Others to think of things you may have overlooked. I've been on both ends of it.
Sorry to be so long in replying. For some reason, my browser was still showing me as the last poster, so I didn't realize you had responded.

Here is another article on Bond's fingerprint technique and all OSBI has to do is simply ask!! It is FREE and they don't turn down requests!:

Bond doesn't advertise his services, which he performs free of charge.

"All of the inquiries we've had from the U.S. police forces have all been initiated by them," he told CNN. "We never say no, so anybody who says, 'I've got some shell casings, we have some over 30 years old' -- we always say send them and we'll have a look."

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/15/uk.bullet.fingerprinting/

Thank you for the link, SS. I just printed the article and will mail it to OSBI, attention Ben R., tomorrow morning.

Jim Farrow (Skyla's Grandfather) said "one of the TV stations showed shell casing's piled up in the road where it happened"

Hi, Sheza.

I thought I, too, saw a picture of shell casings piled up. But for the life of me, I can't find the article or video.

little726 there WAS a black-and-white photocopies of evidence - a boot print in the dirt taped on a bullentin board... I saw it! wasn't posted long.
June 13 The Oklahoman John David Sutter was the reporter.. it was quickly removed.

You are very welcomed.

I've been spending a lot of time going over everything from the beginning.

Sheza, here is the article where Jimmy Farrow, mentions the shell casings in a pile; http://www.newsok.com/for-slain-girls-kin-pain-keeps-coming/article/3256335

Hi Little:
I was just rereading the articles you posted. In one section, it say the girls left to go for a walk at 5:00 P. M. In another it says, Mrs. Whitaker called at 5:08 P. M. to tell them she was coming to pick up her grandaughter. Mr. Placker went to find the girls as soon as he got the call.

If all of this is true as stated, there is only a time lapse of 8 minutes, scarcely time for two girls to be gunned down a short distance from the Placker house without someone hearing it.

I find this timeline extremely strange. Could Mr. Placker have known the girls were already dead and raced down there to meet Mrs. Whitaker? Somthing is funny with this timeline.

Am I going crazy? Was Mrs. Placker with her husband at that time? Was Mr. Placker or Uncle Joe wearing boots that day?

Hi Little:
I was just rereading the articles you posted. In one section, it say the girls left to go for a walk at 5:00 P. M. In another it says, Mrs. Whitaker called at 5:08 P. M. to tell them she was coming to pick up her grandaughter. Mr. Placker went to find the girls as soon as he got the call.

If all of this is true as stated, there is only a time lapse of 8 minutes, scarcely time for two girls to be gunned down a short distance from the Placker house without someone hearing it.

I find this timeline extremely strange. Could Mr. Placker have known the girls were already dead and raced down there to meet Mrs. Whitaker? Somthing is funny with this timeline.

Am I going crazy? Was Mrs. Placker with her husband at that time? Was Mr. Placker or Uncle Joe wearing boots that day?

No, Yellowdog, you aren't crazy! The whole timeline has never made sense to anyone.

The only one of those times that can be authenticated is the phone call from Mrs. Whitaker because I'm sure the time showed up on her cell phone records. The other times were supplied by Mr Placker.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back